Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

Ok, now this is too funny! Miller Lite hires a woman to be negative about their past bikini girl campaigns, and she herself has her own pictures! :laughing0301:

glazer.jpg

glazer2.jpg

I can't wait for the threads about the 2023 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition...

Who will they be offended by the most? Martha Stewart or Kim Petras?

They have already started. I had no idea that Kim Petras used to be a dude. A tip of my cap to her surgeon!

Dude, you are being comical here.

Nope, you are just too high on your righteous indignation to catch the signals.

The first being the word shit being beeped when it does not need to be.

The 2nd being they said Miller had been buying up all the "bad shit"...had your heard of this before the ad came out?

The 3rd being they were turning it into compost, what sort of compost would paper and plastic and metal make? What would it be used for?

Ok, now this is too funny! Miller Lite hires a woman to be negative about their past bikini girl campaigns, and she herself has her own pictures!

And this is the 4th...

This is so much fun to watch.

Nope, you are just too high on your righteous indignation to catch the signals.

The first being the word shit being beeped when it does not need to be.

The 2nd being they said Miller had been buying up all the "bad shit"...had your heard of this before the ad came out?

The 3rd being they were turning it into compost, what sort of compost would paper and plastic and metal make? What would it be used for?

And this is the 4th...

This is so much fun to watch.

"Righteous indignation", Lol!!

Does your daughter wear makeup at work? If her good looks actually work work against her, maybe she should try to look less attractive.
Why should she have to do that? You sound like Arabs who make their women wear beekeeper suits because they can't handle seeing women without getting hard-ons.

Did you see me throwing a hissy-fit over piss water Bud Light marketing to the LGBT community? Nope. That was piss water-drinking Republicans.
No it was more than Republicans lol. Their sales are down big time in every state in the nation including leftist shitholes

Well now this is getting interesting.

---A Miller Lite commercial from March is just now going viral with many drawing parallels to Bud Light’s current marketing controversy.---

Well now this is getting interesting.

---A Miller Lite commercial from March is just now going viral with many drawing parallels to Bud Light’s current marketing controversy.---

Took 'em two months to figure out this was supposedly "woke"?
Or perhaps it took someone with the Koch brothers' money time to make a narrative about how "woke" it is, and them make it go viral.

Who says people are easily manipulated?

I own just a small business. As a small business owner, I realize it is utterly STUPID to mix business and politics. I don't mix business and politics; I don't want my employees to mix business and politics and the entire idea of turning a business into a political statement is revolting to me. I mean, why would anybody in their right mind want to alienate such a hefty portion of those with whom they do business?

Evidently, these corporations worth billions do not understand this simple fact.

Forum List

Back