Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

The bigger question is why is a beer company admitting that using sex to sell its beer was perhaps not the best way to do it such a problem for people like you.
Except sex does sell shit tons of beer. I had no previous intention of boycotting Miller, but if the company is run by fucking morons, it's better to find another brand before they go out of business.

This can be a chance for American owned companies to come to the forefront and even more important local brewery companies even new ones to provide the product. We need to break up these conglomerates.

No it was more than Republicans lol. Their sales are down big time in every state in the nation including leftist shitholes

This will blow your tiny little mind, but there are Repubs in every state in the union.

How can you be an adult and not know this?

The Miller Lite advertisement probably wasn't smart to do, but will not stir up near the controversy of Bud Lite's support of Tranny Dylan M. This one will more likely blow over in a few days.
I agree.... I think the backlash is going to come against the girl herself for having - literally - 100s of pictures of herself in bikini's on her social media. Including several in really scantily bikinis in sexual poses.
She is toast

Also - the funniest part of all is that the main examples she held up - those ads were done when the marketing executive for Miller was a woman. :D

The mystery is how humans transfer so easily from genuine issues to merely dividing and unimportant ones.

Apparently the left is afraid of seeing pictures like this:

FL6ogm-WQAImBBb.jpg:large
Excellent post-op! Your “girl”friends?

The ferocious refusal to examine, think and reason makes America vulnerable to all sorts of problems.

I agree.... I think the backlash is going to come against the girl herself for having - literally - 100s of pictures of herself in bikini's on her social media. Including several in really scantily bikinis in sexual poses.
She is toast

Also - the funniest part of all is that the main examples she held up - those ads were done when the marketing executive for Miller was a woman. :D

You people are so dense.

The whole ad was a spoof making fun of your cancel cultural. Do you really think Miller was buying up pictures of bikini clad women from the internet just to destroy them? Do you really think you could use that stuff as compost?

I have to say though, this is so much damn fun to watch.

You people are so dense.

The whole ad was a spoof making fun of your cancel cultural. Do you really think Miller was buying up pictures of bikini clad women from the internet just to destroy them? Do you really think you could use that stuff as compost?

When we see people in dangerous work maimed and killed, it is 99% men who are. Despite a major percentage of women in the same. These women are uplifted as something great, and most are just equity hires. I expected the best of the best in all of our men and women who are the movers and shakers. And we are far from it. Women who are great are hamstringed from this. However, as revenge keep this up.

Well now this is getting interesting.

---A Miller Lite commercial from March is just now going viral with many drawing parallels to Bud Light’s current marketing controversy.---

The only ones upset about hot girls in bikinis selling beer is fatty fembot lefties.
These are the same insane sickos that ruined lingerie ads by adding manatees in thongs.
Is that Miller Lights new target audience?

When we see people in dangerous work maimed and killed, it is 99% men who are. Despite a major percentage of women in the same. These women are uplifted as something great, and most are just equity hires. I expected the best of the best in all of our men and women who are the movers and shakers. And we are far from it. Women who are great are hamstringed from this. However, as revenge keep this up.

Isnt it a tad early for drunk posting?

You people are so dense.

Yeah... one problem with your claim ditzy... that ad was made before the Dylan Mulvaney ad

Yeah... one problem with your claim ditzy... that ad was made before the Dylan Mulvaney ad

You think the Dylan Mulvaney ad was the first time you people have freaked out over such things?

Come on, it is a weekly occurrence

So, tell me....do you really think Miller was buying up pictures of bikini clad women from the internet just to destroy them?

Do you really think you could use that stuff as compost?

Well now this is getting interesting.

---A Miller Lite commercial from March is just now going viral with many drawing parallels to Bud Light’s current marketing controversy.---

You people are so dense.

The whole ad was a spoof making fun of your cancel cultural. Do you really think Miller was buying up pictures of bikini clad women from the internet just to destroy them?

When I saw this new commercial yesterday, right away I was thinking after the fallout from the Bud Light fallout, that they were definitely going to get some of the same.

Um, yeah.

It starts out okay when they point out that a lot of ads for beer in the past have been obnoxiously sexist.

And then they spend over a minute talking about "Shit".

Which does not make me want to go out and get a cold one.

The only ones upset about hot girls in bikinis selling beer is fatty fembot lefties.
These are the same insane sickos that ruined lingerie ads by adding manatees in thongs.
Is that Miller Lights new target audience?
Exactly. Good luck to Miller LIte with their new target audience of feminists opposed to bikini clad women in beer commercials.

You think the Dylan Mulvaney ad was the first time you people have freaked out over such things?

Come on, it is a weekly occurrence

So, tell me....do you really think Miller was buying up pictures of bikini clad women from the internet just to destroy them?

Nobody is drinking your Kool Aid.
The ad was made in March to coincide with it being Women's History Month.
Like many beer ads, it was meant to be tongue in cheek. But nevertheless, it's intent was to promote women's role in brewing beer to be more than being bikini clad bimbos. Which is fine. Sort of.
But in the era of #metoo and the emasculation of males, it wasn't taken so tongue in cheek. Winthin 24 hours of the ads first run, it received more than 2500 complaints.
Thus the companies decision to not run it again.
FFWD a month later some social media folks saw the ad for the first time, and considering Bud Lights monumental mistake, they posted up the ad and it immediately got attention. This got some folks to look into the ad when they realized that the girl in the commercial has a social media page with literally over 100 photos of her wearing bikinis. Many in sexual poses. Now THAT is funny!
Then they saw that the main ads they touted as not awesome, were made when the advertising executive was a woman. And THAT is also funny. Both realities throws cold water on the ads intent.
Which is why I said the fallout will be nothing like Bud Light. two VERY different circumstances. The fallout is already more about the girl in the commercial.

Forum List

Back