Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

No one here believes that.

True, both sides accuse me of being part of the other side, sometimes even in the same thread.

Mostly because people like you cannot grasp anyone not being blindly loyal to one party or the other.

It’s gay beer.
☝️ Thinks alcoholic beverages have sex☝️
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Nope.

When this nonsense started it was around $60. Check the original thread here for verification.

MONEYWATCH

Bud Light gets stock downgrade just weeks after Dylan Mulvaney fallout​

moneywatch
BY KHRISTOPHER J. BROOKS
UPDATED ON: MAY 12, 2023 / 11:14 AM / MONEYWATCH

"That's led Wall Street analysts to call the episode a "crisis" and downgrade the company's stock to "hold." In a note Thursday, analysts at HSBC said the Bud Light sales slump might be worse than reported, and that beverage distributors are considering distancing themselves from the brand."

MONEYWATCH

Bud Light gets stock downgrade just weeks after Dylan Mulvaney fallout​

moneywatch
BY KHRISTOPHER J. BROOKS
UPDATED ON: MAY 12, 2023 / 11:14 AM / MONEYWATCH

"That's led Wall Street analysts to call the episode a "crisis" and downgrade the company's stock to "hold." In a note Thursday, analysts at HSBC said the Bud Light sales slump might be worse than reported, and that beverage distributors are considering distancing themselves from the brand."

So it's gone up, gone down, gone up, gone down - sounds like every other stock.

Nothing says “small penis” like getting upset over this. No wonder conservatives are angry all the time.

The only ones upset about hot girls in bikinis selling beer is fatty fembot lefties.
These are the same insane sickos that ruined lingerie ads by adding manatees in thongs.
Is that Miller Lights new target audience?
Did wonders for Victoria Secret who closed 300 stores including the one in my area. Guess women don’t really want to look like trannies and land whales in their 100.00 a pop lingere.

See women actually do like to look sexy …not like dirty homeless looking ragamuffins with smelly arm pits. So. As for Miller. Who are they trying to sell this angry bitchy mocking product to exactly?

Nothing says “small penis” like getting upset over this. No wonder conservatives are angry all the time.
They are completely bored with their lives. They get no sex. They go to work, come home and eat crap because they're too lazy to cook good food, then sit in their Archie Bunker chair and watch Hate TV all night. Their beer even turned against them, and they can't enjoy a bag of M&Ms any longer.

And tomorrow they do it all over again.

Did wonders for Victoria Secret who closed 300 stores including the one in my area. Guess women don’t really want to look like trannies and land whales in their 100.00 a pop lingere.

See women actually do like to look sexy …not like dirty homeless looking ragamuffins with smelly arm pits. So. As for Miller. Who are they trying to sell this angry bitchy mocking product to exactly?

This is such an odd thought pattern you people have.....because VS started to make lingerie for plus sized women all of a sudden you all were not allowed to wear it any longer, even though they had the exact same things as before.

That would be like me not going to my favorite BBQ joint because they added Vegan menu items. It is just stupid.

Post a photo of yourself so we can all critique your looks.

This is such an odd thought pattern you people have.....because VS started to make lingerie for plus sized women all of a sudden you all were not allowed to wear it any longer, even though they had the exact same things as before.

That would be like me not going to my favorite BBQ joint because they added Vegan menu items. It is just stupid.
It’s called ugly unappealing advertising.

Forum List

Back