Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

The most coherent voice I've heard on the dangers of social media was shockingly......Monica Lewinsky.

She's clever, insightful and knows exactly where funny lives.
Gotta have a sense of humor when you've been bent over and rogered by media as much as that poor woman was. I'm just glad she made it out alive.

Lots of places have lost tons of stores, maybe you have not heard of this, but people tend to buy a lot of things on line now.

You should give it a try once and see how you like it.
VS’s marketers stated that in the long run the customers they lose will be replaced with new modern customers but it will take time. They are clearly aware what their overall strategy is.

As was Bud Light.

VS’s marketers stated that in the long run the customers they lose will be replaced with new modern customers but it will take time. They are clearly aware what their overall strategy is.

As was Bud Light.

And they are probably right. The number of people that are as hateful as you are declining over time replaced with people that are not triggered by anyone different than them

And they are probably right. The number of people that are as hateful as you are declining over time replaced with people that are not triggered by anyone different than them

That’s why BLs numbers tanked. I would have thought this new wave would have made up the losses.

Gee, they didn’t.

Wokesters don’t support these companies that dump customers to virtue signal to them.

That’s why BLs numbers tanked. I would have thought this new wave would have made up the losses.

Gee, they didn’t.
Didn’t work for Disney either. No one watches their streaming services or Movies anymore. And their stock is in the toilet.

Before long rightwingers will only be drinking water. Then start bitching about the fluoride. :laugh:

There are plenty of brands of beer, and a lot of real men still drink it.

Breweries like to make money, so they'll find a way to pander to the fellows who buy the product.

Lots of places have lost tons of stores, maybe you have not heard of this, but people tend to buy a lot of things on line now.
You should give it a try once and see how you like it.
You libs will say anything to shift the blame away from Biden.

Who has to be harmed by anything? If you disagree with a company's advertising, you are under no obligation to continue supporting that company, no matter what random internet keyboard jockeys smugly say behind their screens. Money talks, and many a company has changed course when the bottom line takes a hit.
Liberals just don't get it. America has a well accepted practice for advertising and selling beer. Don't mess with success.
600f8ba883f26d5bdcc08b5c88489f43.jpg

Naw I quit drinking that domestic piss a long time ago.

Then you're missing out on some amazing beer. Pliney in particular is coveted across the US. When I drive through California on my way to Texas, I grab a case and keep it chilled.

When I reach central Texas, from San Marcos to Austin to Waco.......I can trade a single bottle of Pliney for all the domestic drafts I care to drink at 3 different bars.

And if you're just looking to quench a thirst, Pabst out of San Antonio is fantastic.

Forum List

Back