Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

Their righteous indignation gets in the way of any sort of logic or reasoning
I just checked. No health insurance company in this great country offers ovarian cancer screenings for trans women.

What an outrage! Biden should do something about this immediately!

Liberals just don't get it. America has a well accepted practice for advertising and selling beer. Don't mess with success.
600f8ba883f26d5bdcc08b5c88489f43.jpg

Careful now, that will frighten off some of the members here!

LOL

Cracks me up how they don't get that. They are literally spoofing themselves now in forums like this.
Lol it's not a spoof. ML wants to replace beautiful models with short, unattractive angry leftist bitches to get those social credit scores and attract Democrat craft beer snobs.

I just checked. No health insurance company in this great country offers ovarian cancer screenings for trans women.

What an outrage! Biden should do something about this immediately!

Are you drunk this morning?

Lol it's not a spoof.

Of course it is.

Do you really think Miller has been scouring the Web looking for and buying stuff with women in bikinis on it?

And if they did, do you really think it could be turned into compost and then into "shit"?

You fucking boycotters are a small, ineffective group of pussies.
Miller and Bud really don't give a rats ass what you label 'woke'

I don't drink, and I'm not calling for a boycott. I'm just surprised with what has happened to Bud Light, Miller would have an ad campaign that will likely not go over with their core consumers. Probably trying to set themselves up for the future, when the majority of men will have low T levels.

I really have no problem with your not bying a produt.

It is the incessant whining about it on forums like this that I enjoy calling out.
Interesting since the Miller ad consists of homely bitchy wokesters whining about beautiful women in bikinis selling beer. While body shaming said beautiful women and turning their pictures into compost and lecturing their customer base because they are offended.

Of course it is.

Do you really think Miller has been scouring the Web looking for and buying stuff with women in bikinis on it?

And if they did, do you really think it could be turned into compost and then into "shit"?
Well they say they are so what shouldn't I believe them.

Interesting since the Miller ad consists of homely bitchy wokesters whining about beautiful women in bikinis selling beer. While body shaming said beautiful women and turning their pictures into compost and lecturing their customer base because they are offended.

Is she really homely?

x7wcgp03xnu21.jpg

Forum List

Back