Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

I don't speak for him, nor he for me. We're not related and we don't coordinate messages. I simply don't care what he thinks and he doesn't care what I think. I comment what I'm thinking and he what he's thinking. Is that clear enough for you or do you feel the need to continue trying to connect us in some way?
I'm completely apathetic to your apathy.

And that changes the product?
It changes women’s perception of the product. There are plenty of other places to buy nice lingere if Victoria Secret is not catering to you anymore. Women don’t like being mocked,told they should be ashamed to want to look sexy,beautiful or desirable. They need to aspire instead to look ordinary,frumpy or masculine.

It changes women’s perception of the product. There are plenty of other places to buy nice lingere if Victoria Secret is not catering to you anymore. Women don’t like being mocked,told they should be ashamed to want to look sexy,beautiful or desirable. They need to aspire instead to look ordinary,frumpy or masculine.
They are ruining their brand by having fat models. I can no longer think of Victoria's Secret the same way.

Reading some of their Twitter feed:

"Miller lite: because we want to lose as much money as bud light."

"Damn!!! Moved from Bud Light to Miller Lite. Now this shit. It’s either Coors Light or Alcoholics Anonymous ."

"Just what ppl want.. to think about Hillary Clinton’s face while drinking beer.."

"So you watched AB implode and you decided that this was the way to go?"

"So you forced the (real) females to pose in your ads?then now you want to take away the work all the models did so they could be in those ads?calling the work they did "shit".So essentially your dumping on and tring to erase all those females work..How in the normal world does that make any sense"

"You had a silver platter placed right in front of you and you $#!t out a woke feminist trash ad?! Who do you people think are drinking this swill? “Great taste. Less filling. No politics” - all you had to do"
Can you stop shit posting comments from Twatter please? Keep that snowflake.shit where it belongs. No one cares.

It changes women’s perception of the product. There are plenty of other places to buy nice lingere if Victoria Secret is not catering to you anymore.

Adding a new product does not mean the previous customer is no longer being catered to.

When my favorite BBQ joint added vegan dishes they still had the same meat dishes, so I did not freak out and find a new place.

Women don’t like being mocked,told they should be ashamed to want to look sexy,beautiful or desirable. They need to aspire instead to look ordinary,frumpy or masculine

And nobody did this, most of all VS.

They are ruining their brand by having fat models. I can no longer think of Victoria's Secret the same way.
Neither can the women who used to buy it either. They even got rid of their good body sprays. Guess woman aren’t supposed to smell good either.

Adding a new product does not mean the previous customer is no longer being catered to.

When my favorite BBQ joint added vegan dishes they still had the same meat dishes, so I did not freak out and find a new place.

And nobody did this, most of all VS.
Victoria Secrets marketing strategy cited promoting women wanting to be desirable to men as “ outdated “.

Once again trying to change their customer base.

It would be like your BBQ joint trying to force feed you Tofu.

Victoria Secrets marketing strategy cited promoting women wanting to be desirable to men as “ outdated “.

Once again trying to change their customer base.

It would be like your BBQ joint trying to force feed you Tofu.

Did VS get rid of their crotchless panties and baby dolls?

Ok, now this is too funny! Miller Lite hires a woman to be negative about their past bikini girl campaigns, and she herself has her own pictures! :laughing0301:

glazer.jpg

glazer2.jpg
Ilana Glazer is a comedian from a show called Broad City. You would absolutely hate it. So, now you can clutch your pearls and boycott even harder now! :113:

Did VS get rid of their crotchless panties and baby dolls?
What part of their marketing strategy do you not understand? If they were marketing the products their original customer base wanted they wouldn’t have lost over 300 stores. They went woke and started catering to the body positivity,gender identity crowd who doesn’t buy their products.

What part of their marketing strategy do you not understand? If they were marketing the products their original customer base wanted they wouldn’t have lost over 300 stores. They went woke and started catering to the body positivity,gender identity crowd who doesn’t buy their products.

Lots of places have lost tons of stores, maybe you have not heard of this, but people tend to buy a lot of things on line now.

You should give it a try once and see how you like it.

Looks like Target is one the conservative Enemy's List too.

How do they keep track of it all?

Just in the last two days they have added Miller, Adidas, the Dodgers and SI.

Damn you Miller lite. Why did you have to do this? You're the best I usually got when I went out. Now I can't buy you.

And as far as what that chick was saying this short video still applies.

Besides, what is so terrible about advertising with pretty women? They are pretty, they are being paid to do the advertisement, no one is forcing them to be in the advertisement,, men notice the pretty women. People pay attention to things they find nice looking.

Our society is so obsessed with sticking it's nose up its own ass that we are eliminating just enjoying things and having fun.

I believe social media has turned us into a nation of entitled, opinionated busybodies. I have little patience for it.

Forum List

Back