Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

Apparently the left is afraid of seeing pictures like this:

FL6ogm-WQAImBBb.jpg:large

I have two cousins who never made it to their 40s due to under the influence activity. If this is what it takes to put out of business every company known to man who makes every alcoholic beverage, then I say have at it! I won't miss any of them!!!

God bless you and the remainder of my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually, I have another cousin who also is no longer here due to such extracurricular activity and just before we lost him, we were told that he had the body of an 80-year-old when he was actually 20 years younger than that.

Last edited:
So, in your world no longer using women in bikinis is a slap in the face?

I think the point has simply gone over your head. It's not that they apparently have decided to go in a different direction, it's why they have.
They can have their virtue signaling commercials, but don't take away the ones that cater to the other side. They can do both.

Reading some of their Twitter feed:

"Miller lite: because we want to lose as much money as bud light."

"Damn!!! Moved from Bud Light to Miller Lite. Now this shit. It’s either Coors Light or Alcoholics Anonymous ."

"Just what ppl want.. to think about Hillary Clinton’s face while drinking beer.."

"So you watched AB implode and you decided that this was the way to go?"

"So you forced the (real) females to pose in your ads?then now you want to take away the work all the models did so they could be in those ads?calling the work they did "shit".So essentially your dumping on and tring to erase all those females work..How in the normal world does that make any sense"

"You had a silver platter placed right in front of you and you $#!t out a woke feminist trash ad?! Who do you people think are drinking this swill? “Great taste. Less filling. No politics” - all you had to do"

Simple economics...

These companies know where the right side is going to be... The knuckle draggers time is up...
This is very much like gay marriage, one minute it maybe, are we ready? Next it morally an imperative...

Obama almost got caught on the wrong side but he pivoted and got away with it...
Companies don't want to be on the wrong side of history.. Better to take a little short term pain and have your brand be a champion of overcoming adversity for decades to come.

Bud Lite marketing team can play that for years to come... Anyway they can put the same beer in 'Good Olde Boys' beer and sell that too...
Gay Away

When your only defense is imagining you're on "the right side of history,' soon you will be history.

I think the point has simply gone over your head. It's not that they apparently have decided to go in a different direction, it's why they have.
They can have their virtue signaling commercials, but don't take away the ones that cater to the other side. They can do both.

The whole ad is a giant spoof mocking you people and your cancel cultural.

But you are too engrossed in your latest outrage to grasp that.

Newsweek trying to build a conspiracy around beer commercials? It shows that the liberal elite just doesn't get it.

I learned. I learned that most beer drinkers are, apparently, a bunch of snowflake pussies...

IT JUST FUCKING BEER, GET A GOD DAMNED GRIP!

I learned. I learned that most beer drinkers are, apparently, a bunch of snowflake pussies...

IT JUST FUCKING BEER, GET A GOD DAMNED GRIP!
It ain't about beer drinkers. It's about some idiot op-ed in a dying or dead former magazine. Just because it's in print it doesn't make it a freaking current event.

Do they know their father values women based on the size of their tits?

I never said anything of the sort!

Why are you discriminating against women seeking work that utilizes their looks? Sex sells buddy, it always has and unless people like you manage to completely neuter men, sex will sell in the future as well. I'm not asking that Miller Lite or any other advertiser to conform to just one direction in their advertising. There's room for various ways of selling their product. Unfortunately, it appears Miller has given in to you and the rest of the woke feminist mob, and now they are apologizing for their past advertising.

Do they know their father values women based on the size of their tits?
In reality terms, there are many public spaces, ladies show their assets. Go to the beach and they are not wearing burlap covering their whole body. When people are young, they may not mind being objectified to a certain degree.

I never said anything of the sort!

Why are you discriminating against women seeking work that utilizes their looks? Sex sells buddy, it always has and unless people like you manage to completely neuter men, sex will sell in the future as well. I'm not asking that Miller Lite or any other advertiser to conform to just one direction in their advertising. There's room for various ways of selling their product. Unfortunately, it appears Miller has given in to you and the rest of the woke feminist mob, and now they are apologizing for their past advertising.

I can't wait for the threads about the 2023 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition...

Who will they be offended by the most? Martha Stewart or Kim Petras?

Forum List

Back