‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration

Why don't they just call it "Welfare Queens Against Democracy"?

That is the problem. Most of these women aren't on welfare or poor. Rather they are the elitist hypocrite type. You know the type that scream about Republicans wanting to take things from poor people, are racist against Mexicans and Muslims, yet these same fuckos scream about taxes and the cost of living and these same fuckos won't put their kids in the same schools with the minorities they scream for.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That is the problem. Most of these women aren't on welfare or poor. Rather they are the elitist hypocrite type. You know the type that scream about Republicans wanting to take things from poor people, are racist against Mexicans and Muslims, yet these same fuckos scream about taxes and the cost of living and these same fuckos won't put their kids in the same schools with the minorities they scream for.

I'm telling you man, these women have ONE THING in common. They've never been laid or haven't had a good roll in the sack in 10-30 years.

Trump's honeymoon is over before it even started.

Have I mocked you yet today? What happened to your million women march, sale at Macy's distracted them? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The million women march is fine and dandy. Thanks for asking.

You said, "‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration" so what happened? Why didn't they show up? Perfect example of your nonsense threads. lol

If you mean over a million middle class pissed off women are elitists, you may be right

Have I mocked you yet today? What happened to your million women march, sale at Macy's distracted them? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You said, "‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration" so what happened? Why didn't they show up? Perfect example of your nonsense threads. lol

Hundreds of thousands are already there! Many more than for Adolf Trump's inauguration. Can't you wait for a final count? Also, women are marching across the nation - including worldwide.

I can understand these women being upset over Hillary' crushing defeat. It can't be easy seeing your candidate get stomped by a guy who was losing in every poll leading up to the election. That must have felt like a kick to the head.
I hope they enjoyed their time in DC.

Some of them may have been detoured by the two million bikers for trump that never made it to the inauguration. The bikers for trump may have snatched them at the airports and outer Metro stops before they got to DC.

Remember, pro-life women are not in attendance. I guess they are not women? How inclusive.

Seriously what are these idiots babbling about? What do they think Trump is going to do?

Christ almighty..... these people are fucking nutz.

Seriously what are these idiots babbling about? What do they think Trump is going to do?

They are organizing a grass roots effort to blunt trump's proposals that will go before Congress and the 2018 and 2020 elections.
Huge demonstrations are being held nationally and internationally. The effects can only be speculated.

They're protesting Trump's statement he wanted to grab a pussy. That should put these people into perspective. What they're really protesting is they haven't been laid well in decades, if at all.

Pretend I'm wrong libs.

Hundreds of thousands are already there! Many more than for Adolf Trump's inauguration. Can't you wait for a final count? Also, women are marching across the nation - including worldwide.

But you said a million. Not "Hundreds of thousands"

You're funny. Your little bowel movement failed. Time for an enema.

Forum List

Back