Millionaire uses fortune to help kids in struggling town

Good idea

We should just have millionaires help struggling kids? Just identify all the millionaires in each town and tell kids to go up and knock on their door

Last edited:
Good idea

We should just have millionaires help struggling kids? Just identify all the millionaires in each town and tell kids to go up and knock on their door

DTMB is right, when the millionaires money goes directly to the struggling kids, the results are good. When the millionaires money goes to the government, it gets skimmed by your heroes about 20 times and the kids get the leftover scraps.....

And yet after nearly 50 years of the welfare state the government hasn't even come close to duplicating these results.

Millionaire uses fortune to help kids in struggling town - TODAY.com

Huh. Yet wasn't the right criticizing Obama just last week for starting a program much like what Harris Rosen has done here in Central Florida?

Here's the thing...if more millionaires and billionaires out there helped our youth the way DEMOCRAT Rosen has done, they wouldn't need the meager help the Obama administration can manage to get the Republicans in Congress to toss at the kids.

I know...How about a 75% for the very rich tax rate help our underprivileged?

Trust me...they'd still have lots to go around to pay their illegal Mexican maids and gardeners and enjoy the fine life.

And yet after nearly 50 years of the welfare state the government hasn't even come close to duplicating these results.

Huh. Yet wasn't the right criticizing Obama just last week for starting a program much like what Harris Rosen has done here in Central Florida?

Here's the thing...if more millionaires and billionaires out there helped our youth the way DEMOCRAT Rosen has done, they wouldn't need the meager help the Obama administration can manage to get the Republicans in Congress to toss at the kids.

Trust me...they'd still have lots to go around to pay their illegal Mexican maids and gardeners and enjoy the fine life.

Not at all surprising, the entire point of this thread is completely lost on you.

Great idea, comrade.....

Good idea

DTMB is right, when the millionaires money goes directly to the struggling kids, the results are good. When the millionaires money goes to the government, it gets skimmed by your heroes about 20 times and the kids get the leftover scraps.....

I agree

Just identify all the millionaires and struggling kids can go to them first. Anyone that they turn away, the government can help

Good idea

I agree

Just identify all the millionaires and struggling kids can go to them first. Anyone that they turn away, the government can help

You still don't get it. SMH. :banghead:

Not at all surprising, the entire point of this thread is completely lost on you.

So what's the point?

So what's the point?

Not to speak for him, but government with it's nearly infinite resources are ineffective at helping people compared to one guy with limited resources. Hope this helps.......

Not to speak for him, but government with it's nearly infinite resources are ineffective at helping people compared to one guy with limited resources. Hope this helps.......

It won't. If he had reasoning capabilities beyond that of a second grader he wouldn't say half the dumb shit he does.

It won't. If he had reasoning capabilities beyond that of a second grader he wouldn't say half the dumb shit he does.

And how do you expect the government to get the "nearly infinite resources" to handle this program?

Hell, Obama had to sign an executive order just for his little bit of help last week.

How much are the Republicans in Congress willing to put up to save our youth? Where will the money come from when they won't even let the kids eat or go to pre-school?

How many Republican congressmen are willing to do what Rosen has done?

Thus, why I negged you. You don't have the reasoning ability to realize the toilet paper goes on the top of your fucking hand. Tard.

I agree

The way I see it is kids from poor neighborhoods never get to see how the one percent live. If they went up, knocked on their doors and asked politely for help, who would turn them away?
It would be a great incentive to all poor kids. If they work hard enough, they too could be wealthy like that

And how do you expect the government to get the "nearly infinite resources" to handle this program?

Hell, Obama had to sign an executive order just for his little bit of help last week.

How much are the Republicans in Congress willing to put up to save our youth? Where will the money come from when they won't even let the kids eat or go to pre-school?

How many Republican congressmen are willing to do what Rosen has done?

Thus, why I negged you. You don't have the reasoning ability to realize the toilet paper goes on the top of your fucking hand. Tard.

823.jpg

I agree

The way I see it is kids from poor neighborhoods never get to see how the one percent live. If they went up, knocked on their doors and asked politely for help, who would turn them away?
It would be a great incentive to all poor kids. If they work hard enough, they too could be wealthy like that

Not when you have assholes like Barack Obama telling those kids the reason the one percent live like that is because they stole their wealth from them.......

Not when you have assholes like Barack Obama telling those kids the reason the one percent live like that is because they stole their wealth from them.......

I look at it as a win-win situation

The poor wenches get to see what hard work will get you and the wealthy get the satisfaction of helping those who are less fortunate

I bet when they are done helping those little darlings, there won't be any poor folks left

I agree

:banghead:

I look at it as a win-win situation

The poor wenches get to see what hard work will get you and the wealthy get the satisfaction of helping those who are less fortunate

I bet when they are done helping those little darlings, there won't be any poor folks left

Tangents are your friend.......

I agree

Yeah, I'm getting their message now. This is their solution:

kHIuVKQ.jpg

I'm really not surprised. They already want our society to return to the days of Victorian England and David Copperfield.

Forum List

Back