Millions will die and we will be far less great because of loserterianism

I'll give you an example maybe you can understand.

Corporations want to flood the market with cheap immigrant labor. That's hurting workers.

So the government can regulate how many immigrants can come in.

Is that so hard to understand?

Not so much.. Only IT companies that's why they sued against Trumps ban
What do you mean only it companies? Every corporation wants the market flooded with workers. It keeps wages low. Supply and demand.

Only it companies? How naive
Why do Democrats want to flood the nation with illegal immigrants? This would be in addition to the legal ones you oppose, right?
We do? I've always said we have an illegal employer problem and this started on Reagan's watch.

I love it that trumps throwing illegals out. I'll give you this one. On this I'm with trump.

Obama deported more than bush did

Matthew, would you like for the government to regulate wages, prices and profits like sealybobo?
Dems propose 'Reasonable Profits Board' to regulate oil company profits
The transformation is almost complete.

Corporations want to flood the market with cheap immigrant labor. That's hurting workers.

What do you mean only it companies? Every corporation wants the market flooded with workers. It keeps wages low. Supply and demand.

Again the only companies that sued over trumps ban was the IT companies.. The facts suck doesn't it?

They are notorious for keeping wages down.

There's a reason we don't try it the Libertarian way.

You mean the way Libertarians would END corp/govt colllusion and handouts and favoritism when neither the Dems or Reps will?

You mean the way Libertarians would force fiscal sanity where now there is none?

You mean the way Libertarians are NOT interested in projection of force in the World and interventions and occupations without being INVITED by trustworthy factions?

Wouldn't be so bad. Wouldn't have to endure the constant childish wailing from the 2 brand name tribes at war for 4 years. Would be blissful..
Have you noticed the Republicans have implemented a lot of libertarian policies in the last decade? Trumps a little like a libertarian, sort of

America will become a third world country with the super rich having it all.That is what removing all of the government out of our economy means.

Hopefully one day the poor will get tired of the beating and rise up once again as they did in the early 20th century.

Until then I hope all you stupid poor backwards hicks that voted for people like Ryan and the so called freedom caucus enjoys the nice rich ass fucking.
Matthew, would you like for the government to regulate wages, prices and profits like sealybobo?

67% agree with me

Drug Price Regulation Poll Results

Should the government regulate the prices of life-saving drugs?

There is no "drug price crisis" that wouldn't be solved with a Good Rx card and some CONSUMER participation. NO ONE pays the "rack rates" quoted for these drugs. Same as no one pays the rate the your GP doc bills the insurance companies.

The REAL price of drugs has been warped by removing consumers from the market. Letting the insurance companies beat them into submission for discounts, and the "list prices" go up. That's not a MARKET price. Several companies have figured that out. WALMART has figured that out. ANYONE can get better pricing by obtaining a free Rx card, that puts prices BACK in order. Because that's the REAL COST and profit margin, not the "list" prices.

Why do Democrats want to flood the nation with illegal immigrants? This would be in addition to the legal ones you oppose, right?
We do? I've always said we have an illegal employer problem and this started on Reagan's watch.

I love it that trumps throwing illegals out. I'll give you this one. On this I'm with trump.

Obama rigged the books like he normally did he counted everything in his favor.

The democrats need the illegals waaaaay more then anyone how many sanctuary cities are in Red states?

Wow, are you really writing that with a straight face? Are you seriously going to try to pass off the Democratic Party as being tough on illegal immigration? Seriously? Give me a break. You cry about legal immigration and blame that on Republicans and then totally ignore the Democrats complicity in illegal immigration, and to add insult to injury, you pretend that Democrats are tough on illegal immigration. If you believe that bullshit then you are the stupidest person in America.

Again the only companies that sued over trumps ban was the IT companies.. The facts suck doesn't it?

I love it how Republicans want free market unregulated markets but want the government to regulate this. Can't you compete with Indian programmers? Come on dude! Do you think you are worth more than what you are? You want trump to build a wall to keep your wages high. Maybe Michigan should build a wall so Michigan companies can't hire people from Ohio

Need to cut out all the personal taunting. Not legal without substantive content in the post. Deleting 12 flame only posts since this thread was resurrected. Don't do it..

I love it how Republicans want free market unregulated markets but want the government to regulate this. Can't you compete with Indian programmers? Come on dude! Do you think you are worth more than what you are? You want trump to build a wall to keep your wages high. Maybe Michigan should build a wall so Michigan companies can't hire people from Ohio
The ban wasn't about regulating immigration, Einstein. It was about vetting potential terrorists.

The democrats need the illegals waaaaay more then anyone how many sanctuary cities are in Red states?
Why? They can't vote and legal immigrants don't even care about illegals.

This is republic spin. Fuck sanctuary cities. Republicans can throw out anyone they catch outside of those santuaries and they are.

I think you're going to notice a lot of illegals are going to leave on their own and new ones won't come.

Kudos trump

There's a reason we don't try it the Libertarian way.

You mean the way Libertarians would END corp/govt colllusion and handouts and favoritism when neither the Dems or Reps will?

You mean the way Libertarians would force fiscal sanity where now there is none?

You mean the way Libertarians are NOT interested in projection of force in the World and interventions and occupations without being INVITED by trustworthy factions?

Wouldn't be so bad. Wouldn't have to endure the constant childish wailing from the 2 brand name tribes at war for 4 years. Would be blissful..
Have you noticed the Republicans have implemented a lot of libertarian policies in the last decade? Trumps a little like a libertarian, sort of

Of course. We were scorned for being gay lovers, potheads, pansy ass peaceniks. Just had to wander in the political desert for 25 years until America caught up with our principles. Those AMERICAN principles we started with. :rofl:

Added bonus is --- your 2 Brand Name parties are rapidly shrinking and killing themselves. Future is Bright. Keep it up. (Dem + Repubs) < (the rest of us) -- if you understand the math...:badgrin:

Wow, are you really writing that with a straight face? Are you seriously going to try to pass off the Democratic Party as being tough on illegal immigration? Seriously? Give me a break. You cry about legal immigration and blame that on Republicans and then totally ignore the Democrats complicity in illegal immigration, and to add insult to injury, you pretend that Democrats are tough on illegal immigration. If you believe that bullshit then you are the stupidest person in America.
Well your party like mine has always been torn.

Your party it's the racists vs the corporations

My party it's the liberals vs the unions who knew illegals were bad. I think Hugo Chavez the union legend warned about illegals

And yet we find trump appointees are the ones who hire them. Trump too has employees illegals.

My party it's the liberals vs the unions who knew illegals were bad. I think Hugo Chavez the union legend warned about illegals
I don't have a party, but if I did, it would not be yours. You just aligned yourself with Hugo Chavez.

BOTH of tribes are in deep doo doo. You got a whole lot of OLD PEOPLE who are what they are because their grandpappy was a Southern Blue Dog or their grand pappy hated FDR.. And a whole LOT of millenials and 20 somethings that see right thru the horseshit and pox on both of you... Ain't gonna be fun for the aging holdouts to watch about 200 fogies get benched out of Congress.

I don't have a party, but if I did, it would not be yours. You just aligned yourself with Hugo Chavez.
I don't know enough about the guy to align with him.

I think Jews are annoying that doesn't make me a nazi

I simply agree with unions that illegals hurt workers.

It was Republicans during the bush era who defended them if you remember jobs Americans won't do.

But they were jobs we would do but we wanted more money.

I remember your party's position ten years ago. Not the same today.

Unless you were a minute man type. They hate illegals too. But so do i

Fair enough, but I have seen enough from you to know that you dismiss your defeats and ignore your incongruities. Most of what you write are lies and deception.

Last edited:
I simply agree with unions that illegals hurt workers.

It was Republicans during the bush era who defended them if you remember jobs Americans won't do.

But they were jobs we would do but we wanted more money.

I remember your party's position ten years ago. Not the same today.

Unless you were a minute man type. They hate illegals too. But so do i

Elected officials of both parties looked the other way, but not for the reason you think. I see it more clearly than you because as I have already told you I don't have a party. You on the other hand are as blind as bat when it comes to YOUR party. If you hated illegals, you wouldn't have focused your ire on legal immigrants and ignored illegal immigrants.

Fair enough, but I have seen enough from you to know that you dismiss your defeats and ignore your incongruities. Most of what you write are lies and deception.
Not true. Give examples. I'm 100 open and honest. Might be the only one here who's willing and capable to see the other side or both sides.

Not true. Give examples. I'm 100 open and honest. Might be the only one here who's willing and capable to see the other side or both sides.
Ok, here is one example.... in post # 50 through #56 we had a discussion on the unfairness of our society and you could not tell me what was unfair yet you persisted in your belief. You either do not understand the concept of unfair or you are disingenuous.

Forum List

Back