🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo: if you are saying I’m defending it (pedophilia) because I’m certainly not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it deliciously ironic that the party who defends the pizza gaters, roman Polanski, and the butchers of Planned Parenthood who prey upon underaged girls....

Are all worked up that a gay journalist talked openly about the perversion of gays. It figures that they would try to change it into him *promoting* the perversion. Which is what they do.

I guess they're the only ones who are allowed to attack queers for perversion.

I find it deliciously ironic that the party who defends the pizza gaters, roman Polanski, and the butchers of Planned Parenthood who prey upon underaged girls....

Are all worked up that a gay journalist talked openly about the perversion of gays. It figures that they would try to change it into him *promoting* the perversion. Which is what they do.

Milo's remarks about pedophilia were offensive. I don't care if he is gay.

How real is #pizzagate?

And every gay I know strongly condemns what Milo said. We can't say that about every RWr here.

Attack the messenger and victim is what it appears to be. Not saying he (Milo) was my cup of tea to listen to or agree with but confusion sure seems to be the Left's game on this one. It looks like some of these big media guys are in protection mode via accusation to me.

What the hell are you talking about? That quote is in the original interview. There's no twisting involved. All the other reports I have seen has that part of the quote edited out.

It was edited out for the hit pieces on Milo.

If you're good with grown men and 13 year old boys, that is supporting pedophilia.

He never said he condoned any illegal activity and certainly not pedophilia. Milo was clearly expressing that sexual maturity comes at different ages.

Some early, some later. But Milo sticks with the age of consent laws. He clearly states that.

A grown man having sex with a 13 year old boy is illegal. Milo clearly said he thought it was often a good thing. I'm not sure how you can't understand that. His remarks were so offensive till CPAC uninvited him and Breitbart fired him. How long have you supported Milo's type of pedophilia?
Notorious ‘Never Trump’ Org Funded Group Behind Milo Controversy

If you want to support a pedophile, that's your right, but admit what you're doing.
Don't tell report whiners anything like that or you get reported. I am told that kinda thing is as good as accusing them of being one.

"Breitbart fired him" from what I read in his statement he made the call to resigned from Breibart.
C5NoWjOWYAMNjrc.jpg

Is this all you news people can find to report on. Its like you are all stuck in some sort of drama like it is scripted right out of Hollow-wood.

Attack the messenger and victim is what it appears to be. Not saying he (Milo) was my cup of tea to listen to or agree with but confusion sure seems to be the Left's game on this one. It looks like some of these big media guys are in protection mode via accusation to me.

If you're good with grown men and 13 year old boys, that is supporting pedophilia.

He never said he condoned any illegal activity and certainly not pedophilia. Milo was clearly expressing that sexual maturity comes at different ages.

Some early, some later. But Milo sticks with the age of consent laws. He clearly states that.

A grown man having sex with a 13 year old boy is illegal. Milo clearly said he thought it was often a good thing. I'm not sure how you can't understand that. His remarks were so offensive till CPAC uninvited him and Breitbart fired him. How long have you supported Milo's type of pedophilia?

If you want to support a pedophile, that's your right, but admit what you're doing.
Don't tell report whiners anything like that or you get reported. I am told that kinda thing is as good as accusing them of being one.

"Breitbart fired him" from what I read in his statement he made the call to resigned from Breibart.
C5NoWjOWYAMNjrc.jpg

Is this all you news people can find to report on. Its like you are all stuck in some sort of drama like it is scripted right out of Hollow-wood.

Those dumbasses can report me all they like lol.

How real is #pizzagate?

And every gay I know strongly condemns what Milo said. We can't say that about every RWr here.
Just curious why did y'all wait so long to bring this offense you all claim out into the light?

How real is #pizzagate?

Just curious why did y'all wait so long to bring this offense you all claim out into the light?
o0UG7f8.gif

C5NoWjOWYAMNjrc.jpg

I'm not the one that started a thread to defend an admitted pedophile from his claims of pedophilia.

It is a confusing subject to those that have the silly, knees-bent, running-about, advancing behavior
Judging from your avatar it would seem you would enjoy said behavior.
At least we now know what is in the recesses of your mind..
My mind is 100% recessed...as in out to play recess, lol.
Just waiting for the monkey's bar to open...
I live in the Monkey Bars.

But I am not the Monkey King. There is only one Monkey King.

The attention whore is twisting to try to stay in crazy right winger's minds, and they will twist with him

Is that what it is, Herr Goebbels? It's not you Soros Soldiers digging dirt and hyping it beyond all recognition? :dunno:

So, do you contend that Milo makes Matzo from the blood of gentile babies as well?

The attention whore is twisting to try to stay in crazy right winger's minds, and they will twist with him

Is that what it is, Herr Goebbels? It's not you Soros Soldiers digging dirt and hyping it beyond all recognition? :dunno:

So, do you contend that Milo makes Matzo for the blood of gentile babies as well?

I have no idea what he uses to make Matzo. He hasn't made any public statements about that, but he did make public statements about his agreement with pedophilia, and strongly implied his participation in it.

[

I have no idea what he uses to make Matzo. He hasn't made any public statements about that, but he did make public statements about his agreement with pedophilia, and strongly implied his participation in it.

No he didn't, but you don't mind lying, because party is all to you, and you are no different at all than those who claimed Jews made matzo from the blood of gentile babies. You seek to smear the enemy of your Fuhrer and don't give a flying fuck about the facts.

Ffs. Milo has intimated clearly that as a 13 year old he did not obey the age of consent laws.

WHAT cnm it's the ADULTS who are legally responsible for respecting or violating those laws.
The underaged victims are not of legal age or competence, what are you saying am I missing something here?

From what I understand two different contexts were mixed into one.
He started talking about his own past experience abused by a priest.
so of course that wasn't consensual, it was abuse. by the priest.
it didn't respect consent or age of consent, but it's the priest who is legally responsible.

Let's NOT mix that in any way with what he was TRYING to say
about CONSENSUAL relations between "young men" say 17
with "older men" such as 29.

Running those two contexts together (plus the mixup over
terminology with what pedophilia means technically
as opposed to statutory rape, and using young boys to mean young men)
was another mistake on top of mistakes.

What a mess. No wonder Breitbart dropped this rather than
try to untangle a huge ball of twine that got twisted on itself...

Emily-----again I will bore you with my anecdotal stuff------I was in school----
when the NORM was "lets look at this stuff all over again"-------My school
was so damned ON THE EDGE that MASTERS AND JOHNSON came along
to lecture us on their theories rendering EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ---
"normal human sexuality"------ ( I think they later divorced????) So many
of my colleagues fell for the crap so HEAVILY-----that they decided to find
relations between grandpa and little johnny ----just part of the "NORM" ----
I was a hold out in group discussions.....

Yes but in this case, even MILO was adamantly
reiterating he was against and repulsed by pedophilia as one of the worst evils.

There was no relativity about it where he is concerned,
and he is the one under attack and accusations here.

Ironically irosie91 if you are saying the "liberal secular" approach
is what opened the door to "relativism" on this pedophile issue as "normal"*
well, Milo is coming from the right that is attacking the left for this, and
undercutting the real norms in society for selfish or political agenda.

It's just really strange how this got completely twisted around so backwards.

I guess it shows
1. the rightwing WILL defend a gay man and won't bash and reject
him just because he is gay. so they don't judge all gay people the same.
2. the left WON'T just roll over and trumpet any LGBT person
and defend their rights just because they are gay
3. the left ISN'T jumping to the defense of pedophilia but
actually attacking someone for being targeted as promoting it,
(so this seems to go against the assumption that the left promoting
LGBT means tolerating or opening the door to pedophilia)
4. but what if it were the other way around, what if Milo had
been a liberal caught in this situation. wouldn't the left be rallying
for his defense and the right taking every opportunity to slam him?

*(Note: just because crime, war, drug abuse and violence are "commonplace" in society
and in that sense "normal to hear of or be exposed to", doesn't mean we should SEEK that as the "norm". How much of this problem is caused by people having NO FAITH that these
things can be eradicated from society, so instead of teaching to get rid of these
things, they are teaching to cope with them as commonplace occurrences?)

C5NoWjOWYAMNjrc.jpg

I'm not the one that started a thread to defend an admitted pedophile from his claims of pedophilia.

You're the one spreading lies and propaganda.

[

No he didn't, but you don't mind lying, because party is all to you, and you are no different at all than those who claimed Jews made matzo from the blood of gentile babies. You seek to smear the enemy of your Fuhrer and don't give a flying fuck about the facts.

I get it, You think it's fine to accuse me of all kinds of horrible things with nothing to back any of those things up, but it hurts your feelings if I point out the self pronounced pedophilia of a RWNJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back