Minneapolis City Council votes unanimously to pull another $8 million in police funding

Don't murder citizens and this doesn't happen. Since the police fight all reforms to make them more accountable this is what is left.

The city governments PLAY to the police unions.. It's a cozy little situation that helps them GET elected. No better start to your campaign than having all the teachers, public works, fire and police VOTING for you..

Don't blame this SOLELY on the rank/file cops... Need govt that FIXES STUFF.. Not just plays at it..

Folks who work tirelessly to attack long lists of festering problems instead of just jawing about them.

It's a win win all the way around
I dont agree

99% of minnesta is not insane like the liberals in the large cities

we need the uban centers as much as they need us

anarchists want to destroy America by tearing down the cities

Don't murder citizens and this doesn't happen. Since the police fight all reforms to make them more accountable this is what is left.

How about citizens not attacking police or going for their weapons?

Depends. You are legally allowed to when someone breaks into your home. You are legally allowed to defend yourself.

This guy would have had every legal right to have shot this officer for attacking and assaulting him.

Man sues Georgia police after suffering broken arm during false arrest

The city governments PLAY to the police unions.. It's a cozy little situation that helps them GET elected. No better start to your campaign than having all the teachers, public works, fire and police VOTING for you..

Don't blame this SOLELY on the rank/file cops... Need govt that FIXES STUFF.. Not just plays at it..

Folks who work tirelessly to attack long lists of festering problems instead of just jawing about them.

I've NEVER excused the government's role. Harris is the very person the protests have been about. She may be the most hypocritical person in politics at the moment. Well, her and anyone that supported the protests but still supported her.

Address the spike in crime. Is that not affecting citizens?

Sure. Address the reasons for the cuts in the police force.

Over 80 people have been murdered in Minneapolis in 2020. Much higher than 2019.

Your logic is that because a cop killed Floyd, more citizens need to be murdered by other citizens?

When a liberal gets a weed in his grass, they kill their entire lawn. :rolleyes:

Fucking dipshits.

This is not about any one case.

It's not about the Floyyd case. He died from a massive fentanyl overdose.

It's not about the Brown case. He died trying to take a police officers weapon from him.

Over 80 people have been murdered in Minneapolis in 2020. Much higher than 2019.

Your logic is that because a cop killed Floyd, more citizens need to be murdered by other citizens?

When a liberal gets a weed in his grass, they kill their entire lawn. :rolleyes:

Fucking dipshits.

It's not about the Brown case. He died trying to take a police officers weapon from him.

It's about how the police lied to obtain a warrant to raid Breonna Taylors apt and no one has been held accountable for that.

It most certainly is also about the cold dead eyes of the officer snuffing out Floyds life.

We have no idea what actually happened to Brown because police officers are permitted to lie and get away with it.

Fucking dipshits.

It's about how the police lied to obtain a warrant to raid Breonna Taylors apt and no one has been held accountable for that.

It most certainly is also about the cold dead eyes of the officer snuffing out Floyds life.

We have no idea what actually happened to Brown because police officers are permitted to lie and get away with it.

The officers should be held accountable in the Taylor case.

Floyyd had 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl. Fact.

There's a video of the gentle giant trying to take the officers gun when he got shot. Fact.

Hands up dont shoot never happened. Fact.

Sorry.

Fucking dipshits.

The officers should be held accountable in the Taylor case.

Floyyd had 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl. Fact.

And the officer continued to kneel on his neck despite it being obvious he was in a medical emergency. That shows a callous disrespect for life.

And so far NO ONE has been held accountable for the lies told to obtain the warrant against Taylor. This isn't an isolated case. There is even a word for this.

Testilying.

slobogin, "Testilying: Police Perjury and What To Do About It"

There's a video of the gentle giant trying to take the officers gun when he got shot. Fact.

No there isn't. He was nowhere near the officer when he got shot.

Gee, I cant understand why there is a HUGE spike in crime in Minneapolis.

:auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are so fucking stupid.

Police have recorded 532 gunshot victims this year as of last Thursday, more than double the same period a year ago. Carjackings have also spiked to 375 so far this year, up 331% from the same period last year. Violent crimes have topped 5,100, compared with just over 4,000 for the same period in 2019.

Just shows how stupid they are. If I were cops in that city I'd resign, pack my shit and go somewhere else. Veteran cops are needed on other cities. Those guys and gals should make sure they are hired by folks who won't throw them under the bus.

No cops? Guess the major and the city council will have to answer the calls. Lets see how they like getting shot at. LOL

Actually, the rank and file cops are a large part of the problem.

When you have a shooting incident, all the cops who didn't shoot the guy in the back still end up filing police reports that are questionable, the chain of command endorses it, etc.

Yes, the politicians have been part of the problem. So are the unions, so are the rank and file, so are the white citizens who pretend this isn't a problem and screamed like maniacs when Colin took a knee

It's like a religion or a cult with you isn't it?
No more so than it was for the Founding Fathers

you remember them

they were the white men that liberals now hate so much who signed the Declaration of Independence and wrote the Constitution

My religion is Christian

but if love for America is a cult count me in

I've NEVER excused the government's role. Harris is the very person the protests have been about. She may be the most hypocritical person in politics at the moment. Well, her and anyone that supported the protests but still supported her.
I dont remember you saying that during the election

But I suppose you are trying to rehabilitate your image now and cover your tracks

It's like a religion or a cult with you isn't it?
No more so than it was for the Founding Fathers

you remember them

they were the white men that liberals now hate so much who signed the Declaration of Independence and wrote the Constitution

My religion is Christian

but if love for America is a cult count me in

Your religion is Republicanism.

It's a win win all the way around
I dont agree

99% of minnesta is not insane like the liberals in the large cities

we need the uban centers as much as they need us

anarchists want to destroy America by tearing down the cities
Wrong you not only don't need urban centers you don't have them anyway. They are very big criminal colonies who vote to be criminal colonies. Just confine them. Put up a perimeter and make sure everyone knows they are entering a lawless zone without police, Fire and only sketchy medical care.

Minneapolis City Council votes unanimously to pull another $8 million in police funding
Them yankee squareheads are a real wonder.

Wrong you not only don't need urban centers you don't have them anyway.
Name a society in history that did not contain an urban center

we need them

but with democrats in charge we soon may not have any that still function

Gee, I cant understand why there is a HUGE spike in crime in Minneapolis.

:auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are so fucking stupid.

Police have recorded 532 gunshot victims this year as of last Thursday, more than double the same period a year ago. Carjackings have also spiked to 375 so far this year, up 331% from the same period last year. Violent crimes have topped 5,100, compared with just over 4,000 for the same period in 2019.

Dimwingers are producing another of their Shithole Utopias

Forum List

Back