Another BIG weekend for Democrats in Chicago: 44 shot, 7 dead

Only 7 out of 44?

Thats like only a 16% success rate.

Those people need to get to the range and practice!

Apparently you don't know how politics work.

View attachment 530039

View attachment 530040

View attachment 530042
Chicago’s 2015 mayoral race was one of the most expensive in the nation’s history, with big donors playing an outsized role in financing both candidates’ campaigns. In fact, over 90 percent of the money raised by the two major candidates came from donors giving more than $1,000, and more than half (52%) came from donors outside of the city.[1] Both the Chicago mayoral and council elections are primarily financed by white, male donors who don’t reflect the racial and class diversity of the city’s residents. The experience in Chicago is emblematic of national elections, where a small cadre of white major donors—.01 percent—accounted for over 40 percent of all campaign contributions.[2] New research provides disturbing evidence that the financing of our elections by a small group of big donors has very real consequences in terms of the public policies that get enacted.[3] In fact, when the preferences of the donor class diverge with those of the average voter, it is the donor class’s preferences that win. But donors and voters don’t always agree. For example, while 34% of non-donors living in Chicago support the Bowles-Simpson austerity plan, 62% of Chicago donors do. The preferences of the white, male and rich donor class diverge strongly from ordinary Chicagoans but it’s their agenda that’s being implemented.

This happens at every level and to democratic and republican run cities/states.
Well of course....."whitey made them do it"....like always.

You people run the city, and you LOVE the slaughter that happens there every day.

So the democrats are responsible for all the illegal weapons there.

Have you researched how many Republican cities have rising crime rates?
I'll let you do that and wait for your reply.
Be very careful because there is ample evidence out there.

There are no illegal weapons - how do you not know this?

You cannot demonstrate this to be true.

As usual, after been given the advice to check your facts, you plundered on and fell into the usual trap I set for fools like you. You never learn.
Think before you take me on son. I'm not the fool you think. Don't forget to acknowledge you were wrong again.

Enjoy.

^^^
A lie - there are no illegal weapons in Chicago, et al, only people who illegally posses weapons.
You never learn.
Don't forget to acknowledge you were wrong.
Again.

It gives me great pleasure to prove you wrong again dickhead. You never learn.
A little research would solve your embarrassment.

Have another go you idiot.

Come on dickhead, you've had time to read it. Admit it, you were wrong.
Have another go before you disappear.

Kabal, Chicago…is there any city that dems won’t turn into violent wastelands?

These guns aren't illegal - they are legally sold in stores all around the country, including Illinois.
POSSESSION of them by certain people is illegal.

These guns aren't illegal - they are legally sold in stores all around the country, including Illinois.
Come on dickhead, you've had time to read it. Admit it, you were wrong.
Have another go before you disappear.

Strangely enough they are classified by the law to be illegal. As my link showed.
Will you tell them they are wrong or should I do it?

You've haven't shown a link to anything whereby mine clearly shows it clearly. You persue this gun culture like you life depended. You the ones who want you guns but don't take responsibility for people getting them. You can't have it both ways.
So cut you bullshit about it being a democrats fault. Go and get stuck into the Republican controlled states.
You're a dickhead son and I bashed you before over guns. You still haven't learnt a thing.
You are wrong so fuck off.

Forum List

Back