Minnesota Muslims Demand Welfare Food Bank Give Them Pork-free Food.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo lets muslims invade our country by the hundreds of thousands and then they complain we don't GIVE them the right kind of free stuff!!! Hang all muslims

MN Muslims Demand Pork-Free Food Products From Welfare Food Bank The Gateway Pundit

sep 22 2014
Food shelves can be a life line for people dealing with poverty and hunger.

But many in the Somali-American community say finding a food shelf that caters to their religious dietary restrictions is almost impossible.

“Some food shelves are trying to meet the need, but some of them already got canned beans that have already been mixed with pork — and there is a literacy issue here,” said community activist Fartun Weli.

“It’s about human rights also, basic human rights to get the proper food and also healthy food,” said Imam Hassan Mohamud.

With signs in hand, they marched to the Hennepin County commissioners’ office to ask Peter McLaughlin for help. Most live in his district and feel he can help them help themselves.

And by invade you mean legally immigrant to the United States. (not everyone one I might add)

When you are getting free food from the government you don't to get complain about the choices of the food.

Last edited:
And by invade you mean legally immigrant to the United States. (not everyone one I might add)

Who knows what is legal anymore?. Are the mexican dreamers legal because obozo says they are, even though the actual laws say they can't be here?? Rule of law is gone under obozo.

When you are getting free food from the government you don't to get complain about the choices of the food.
You mean they aren't sneaking in over the southern border...

Who knows what is legal anymore?. Are the mexican dreamers legal because obozo says they are, even though the actual laws say they can't be here?? Rule of law is gone under obozo.

I know it isn't legal to hang all Muslims like you suggest.

Actually, I don't believe that to be an untowardly request.

I'd liken it to Jews requesting Kosher free stuff, but there ain't no poor Jews in this country.

Or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

I'd liken it to Jews requesting Kosher free stuff, but there ain't no poor Jews in this country.

tumblr_mryqs2BB041rqleefo1_500.gif

It's a conspiracy. . . . :ack-1:

Memo to self:

When doing monthly purchase of food for donation to food bank read labels carefully to ensure port is present before putting any item in the cart.

The poorest towns in this country (and the towns with the highest percentage of the population on food stamps) are made up almost entirely of Hasidic Jews.

The poorest towns in this country (and the towns with the highest percentage of the population on food stamps) are made up almost entirely of Hasidic Jews.
I would mark that as "informative" if only you were to inform and not merely spout.

Memo to self:

When doing monthly purchase of food for donation to food bank read labels carefully to ensure port is present before putting any item in the cart.
A can of pork and beans is cheap...

Definitely gonna put several of those in the cart. I try for $50 worth once a month, buying on the one day near the start of each where "seniors" get 10% off so the bucks buy more.

This thread set me to researching and I found some surprising pork-laced things. Among them:

Skittles: According to the company, Skittles changed their formula in 2010 and no longer contain gelatin. Unfortunately, Starburst, made by the same company, still do.

Yogurt:
Some cheaper brands of yogurt have gelatin (some of which is made from pig bones) added to make them thicker.

Marshmallows: Just about every brand of marshmallows have gelatin in them. However, it is possible to find kosher marshmallows, which use gelatin from fish.

Corn muffins: It turns out many boxed cake and muffin mixes have powdered lard or animal shortening right in the mix.

Cake frosting: A few brands are certified kosher so the gelatin used in them is from bones other than from pigs.

Canned beans: Baked beans, a barbecue favorite, are something that it's easy to forget contains pork. Even the ones without actual chunks of pork usually have pork cooked into the sauce.

Pills: Gel-caps, and most pills with liquid or powder come in a capsule made of gelatin. It's possible to find vegetable capsules, usually called v-caps, but if you don't know it's usually gelatin.

Gummi bears: Almost all gummy candies have gelatin in them. There are a few exceptions, like Dots, but be sure (as I've hopefully beaten into you by now) to read the ingredients.

Pop-Tarts: Gelatin from a variety of sources, not always from pig bones but no way to be sure so best that Muslims avoid.

Source for you linkoholics?

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/column/ifrah-jimale/muslim-food

You mean like, nuts, strawberries to kids who are allergic?

Nothing unreasonable about leaving pork to those who want it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You mean like, nuts, strawberries to kids who are allergic?

Nothing unreasonable about leaving pork to those who want it.

I didn't really think of it that way. You're correct, it isn't really that ghastly a request.

I didn't really think of it that way. You're correct, it isn't really that ghastly a request.

Hey einstein. Beggars can't be choosers. This is FREE stuff they're getting and they need to shut up. THINK

I would mark that as "informative" if only you were to inform and not merely spout.

Kiryas Joel, NY and New Square, NY.

Kiryas Joel New York - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
New Square New York - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do you feel more informed now?

Hey einstein. Beggars can't be choosers. This is FREE stuff they're getting and they need to shut up. THINK

I am well aware of that but Luddly brought up an interesting point that I agree with. Should we hang all those that have food certain allergies as well? Or are you reserving that solely for Muslims?

Forum List

Back