Minnesota Will Allow Muslim Call To Prayer To Be Rung Throughout City Five X Daily Year Round!

Are you okay with Muslim loudspeakers calling to prayer at all hours?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Christianity was part of the reason we have a great standard of living. You spew the not so nice parts. However, the leadership of Europe had their say in most things. Just like Klaus and the gang. Who Progs love.
Most of the history of every religion, including Christianity, is a series of efforts to destroy or persecute the people that are part of the reason we have a great standard of living. But there's no possibility of dialogue between us on this so let's leave the thread to its topic.

When's the last time those wacky Catholics killed someone for converting to another religion?
Another religion? Catholicism spent a lot of its history killing anybody of any other religion so that there were no other religions for its followers to convert to.

The Constitution prohibits showing preference to one religion.

It says, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

I don't see what that has to do with this particular issue since none of that is being violated.

The 1st Amendment was written to guarantee CHRISTIANS their freedom to practice their religion without government interference
Then they would have specifically stated that. Not all of the Constitutional signers were Christian, by the way. Jefferson was a Deist, for instance.

Another religion? Catholicism spent a lot of its history killing anybody of any other religion so that there were no other religions for its followers to convert to.

Which religion did they kill or convert out of existence? When?

And....When's the last time those wacky Catholics killed someone for converting to another religion?

I would prefer not hearing church bells, calls to prayer on any other intrusion on the private enjoyment of my home.

It says, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

I don't see what that has to do with this particular issue since none of that is being violated.

What is being violated has to do with the noise forcing OTHER people to partake in Islam by having to listen to the caterwalling.

Which religion did they kill or convert out of existence? When?

And....When's the last time those wacky Catholics killed someone for converting to another religion?
He knows nothing about Islam. All he knows is that it is called a religion and he hasn't the faculty to distinguish between it and other true religions.

Forum List

Back