Minsk II - You'll never hear that on the MSM.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is it true? Who have heard of Minsk II and who are learning about it here for the first time?

Minsk II was the 2015 agreement hammered out by Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany to end the civil war in Ukraine between the pro west, ultra nationalist government and the pro Russian Ukrainians in the eastern Donbas provinces of Lugansk and Donetsk.

Is it true? Who have heard of Minsk II and who are learning about it here for the first time?
Broken by both sides...........mercs from Russia.......and mercs from Europe......UKRAINE...

This was and still is by international law.............UKRAINE ON THE MAP..............Putin is not taking what he wants by Force.

He is NO HERO.........He wants the land.

Few Americans know anything about the Minsk agreements, thanks to a dishonest media. However this is just the tip of the iceberg. Few know anything about Obama/Biden/Nuland coup that deposed a democratically elected government and installed a dictatorship unfriendly to Russia. They know nothing of the 14,000 Russians killed in the Donbas by Ukrainians. They know nothing of US promises not to expand NATO after the fall of the USSR. They know nothing about the Crimea being 80% Russian and voting to return to Russia after the coup. They know nothing of Kruschev arbitrarily giving the Crimea to Ukraine. Or that Crimea was Russian since Catherine the Great. They know nothing of the strong Nazi influence in Ukraine and it’s history of Nazism in WWII. The know nothing of Z’s campaign promises to stay neutral and stop the killing in the Donbas, which he reneged on once elected. They know nothing of the corruption Biden and other American politicians were involved in with dealings in Ukraine. They know nothing of the provocations the US and NATO have done.

Americans are a dumb people easily duped into supporting one war after another, by their corrupt government and media.

Last edited:
Few Americans know anything about the Minsk agreements, thanks to a dishonest media. However this is just the tip of the iceberg. Few know anything about Obama/Biden/Nuland coup that deposed a democratically elected government and installed a dictatorship unfriendly to Russia. They know nothing of the 14,000 Russians killed in the Donbas by Ukrainians. They know nothing of US promises not to expand NATO after the fall of the USSR. They know nothing about the Crimea being 80% Russian and voting to return to Russia after the coup. They know nothing of Kruschev arbitrarily giving the Crimea to Ukraine. Or that Crimea was Russian since Catherine the Great. They know nothing of the strong Nazi influence in Ukraine and it’s history of Nazism in WWII. The know nothing of Z’s campaign promises to stay neutral and stop the killing in the Donbas, which he reneged on once elected. They know nothing of the corruption Biden and other American politicians were involved in with dealings in Ukraine. They know nothing of the provocations the US and NATO have done.

Americans are a dumb people easily duped into supporting one war after another by their corrupt government and media.
FWIW, I'm aware of all of that.
The lack of a decent rebuttal from them is the proof of their ignorance.

They could find rebuttals but apparently they don't really care about what is justifiable and what is not.

They could find rebuttals but apparently they don't really care about what is justifiable and what is not.

Justifiable? LOL

Putin is after Beach Front Property. Has nothing to do with that agreement.

Msy Russians die in droves taking Odessa

What’s rather interesting about American’s ignorance of Ukraine is it’s very bipartisan. Many on the right and left are in full agreement, which seldom happens. War has a way of uniting Americans like no other issue. Very sad.

What’s rather interesting about American’s ignorance of Ukraine is it’s very bipartisan. Many on the right and left are in full agreement, which seldom happens. War has a way of uniting Americans like no other issue. Very sad.
That's true about war uniting Americans, but I'm seeing something else here that I saw with the Kosovo war of 99. The R supporters are turning antiwar because they're anti-Biden.

That's true about war uniting Americans, but I'm seeing something else here that I saw with the Kosovo war of 99. The R supporters are turning antiwar because they're anti-Biden.
Agreed. It’s sad they oppose war only because a D is potus. The duopoly is psycho.

Agreed. It’s sad they oppose war only because a D is potus. The duopoly is psycho.
We oppose war because Ukraine is wrong. NATO expansion is wrong. And the weaponizing of the US dollar may be a death blow to our Empire.

What I do know is what I don't know... and honestly I have no idea the nuances of the Russo-Ukrainian conflict...

... which is exactly why my position has consistently been we need to stay the hell out of it.

Thank goodness there has been enough pressure on the bumbling fool occupying the White House to keep us from entangling ourselves in yet another foreign war.

A good rule of thumb I've found is... whatever the mainstream media is pushing... push against that.

Served me well so far...

At least you are a HONEST HATER..........and expect us to say Death to ME............Don't think so.

Now go back to your cheer leading session with IVAN.
You’re an idiot Trumper and want war with Russia. You and the left have war in common.

What I do know is what I don't know... and honestly I have no idea the nuances of the Russo-Ukrainian conflict...

... which is exactly why my position has consistently been we need to stay the hell out of it.

Thank goodness there has been enough pressure on the bumbling fool occupying the White House to keep us from entangling ourselves in yet another foreign conflict.

A good rule of thumb I've found is... whatever the mainstream media is pushing... push against that.

Served me well so far...
What pressure? I see no pressure on dumb old Joe. He’s actively working to escalate the war by providing billions in weapons, while millions of Americans suffer in poverty.

You’re an idiot Trumper and want war with Russia. You and the left have war in common.
You just admitted you hate me...............So why the fuck should I care what you think............I understand Russian and China want to take us down.

They can kiss my ass.............. They want a War they know where we live...........Fire on NATO and see what happens.

What pressure? I see no pressure on dumb old Joe. He’s actively working to escalate the war by providing billions in weapons, while millions of Americans suffer in poverty.
As Russia has armed our enemies as well............In the middle East.........killed Americans there.........Payback is a bitch isn't it?

I believe if there wasn't push back... we'd be at war already.

War is good for the rich...good for the military industrial complex...good for politicians... and as it looks like we are on the precipice of another recession... it's a freaking miraculously that Ukraine is not asshole deep in US "military advisors" as we speak in an attempt to draw us into throwing American lives into the breech to salvage the economy.

Forum List

Back