Miracles are proof of SOMETHING!

If you spent half the time trying to understand what you are criticizing rather than looking for criticisms you might actually get something from the time you are wasting on something that doesn't add one ounce of value in your life.
Good advice but I feel understanding does add value to my life.

Here's your answer....
There are other answers and there are more fundamental contradictions. If I recall my John correctly, Jesus goes around telling everyone he is divine. In the synoptics his followers are clueless.

Good advice but I feel understanding does add value to my life.

There are other answers and there are more fundamental contradictions. If I recall my John correctly, Jesus goes around telling everyone he is divine. In the synoptics his followers are clueless.
Like a cult leader says only through me can you enter the kingdom of heaven

Besides his 11 deciples, who else wrote about Jesus performing miracles after seeing him do them.
In those days, people did not Twitter. Social media was talking when groups of people got together. It was in the days when even paper and ink were expensive.

You see what you want to see instead of what the authors were intending to convey.

My best guess is that either you forgot or you were oblivious or a little of both. Miracles happen more often than you think. The accident that could have happened, or the accident one survives. Opportunities that seem to come out of nowhere or choices made that should have turned out worse.
So, miracles are just "luck" or "coincidence"? That's a pretty low bar.

In those days, people did not Twitter. Social media was talking when groups of people got together. It was in the days when even paper and ink were expensive.
Funny god decided to reveal himself 2000 years ago in a completely unverifiable way and remote part of the world but won’t come and reveal himself now.

Yea yea, I know your comeback, it’s bullshit. Greatest story ever told. Not buying it.

And if we don’t believe the bs we will offend this god? Great story.

Besides his 11 deciples, who else wrote about Jesus performing miracles after seeing him do them.
So because the 24,000 written manuscripts that exist don't exist in the manner you want them to exist, you are dismissing the overwhelming evidence that chronicled the ministry of Christ?

That must be the greatest conspiracy theory in the history of the world.

So because the 24,000 written manuscripts that exist don't exist in the manner you want them to exist, you are dismissing the overwhelming evidence that chronicled the ministry of Christ?

That must be the greatest conspiracy theory in the history of the world.
They are rewrites after rewrites. Copies. Because the paper didn’t last. I don’t care how many writers wrote about it between 200 and 1500 ad.

They are rewrites after rewrites. Copies. Because the paper didn’t last. I don’t care how many writers wrote about it between 200 and 1500 ad.
Again... So because the 24,000 written manuscripts that exist don't exist in the manner you want them to exist, you are dismissing the overwhelming evidence that chronicled the ministry of Christ?

No I mean if there is a god he would reward intelligence not punish people who don’t believe you or Islam or Mormons.
Or God does exist and he never punished you for not believing in the bible or Him even though you keep making the claim that he did.

You have constructed quite the straw-man there. You have made up an excuse for not believing in God because God is a meanie.

Again... So because the 24,000 written manuscripts that exist don't exist in the manner you want them to exist, you are dismissing the overwhelming evidence that chronicled the ministry of Christ?
Yes. I don’t care how many people wrote about Christ’s miracles 200 years after it supposedly happened.

Dont you guys believe people after Noah lived longer than 200 years or something like that?

Or God does exist and he never punished you for not believing in the bible or Him even though you keep making the claim that he did.

You have constructed quite the straw-man there. You have made up an excuse for not believing in God because God is a meanie.
I didnt say he did. You say he will. If I don’t believe he will punish me. Not he has punished me.

If anything he has blessed me with 50 plus great years.

Yes. I don’t care how many people wrote about Christ’s miracles 200 years after it supposedly happened.

Dont you guys believe people after Noah lived longer than 200 years or something like that?
Congratulations on dismissing 24,000 written manuscripts because their content offends your sensibilities.

I didnt say he did. You say he will. If I don’t believe he will punish me. Not he has punished me.

If anything he has blessed me with 50 plus great years.
God told you that personally? Because I never said God would punish you for not believing in the Bible or God.

So now you believe God has blessed you? Oy Vey!

Forum List

Back