Mismanagement, or Malfeasance?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Nikki Haley said this:

"Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country...it was their decision, not the president's, that they were in the best interests of America, they said. The president didn't now what he was doing."

Source: MSNBC

Or Fake News?

Haley is out there supporting her new book, once must consider her words are the words of someone with high aspirations, and IMO someone who will toss her hate and entire body into the ring for the Republican Nomination of POTUS in 2024.

I think it's time for Kelly and Tilllerson to speak out, along with other former member of Trump's Administration.

The problem is to speak truthfully about the failed Trump administration and to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president would subject one to relentless attack by Trump sycophants.

Nikki Haley said this:

"Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country...it was their decision, not the president's, that they were in the best interests of America, they said. The president didn't now what he was doing."

Or Fake News?

Haley is out there supporting her new book, once must consider her words are the words of someone with high aspirations, and IMO someone who will toss her hate and entire body into the ring for the Republican Nomination of POTUS in 2024.

I think it's time for Kelly and Tilllerson to speak out, along with other former member of Trump's Administration.
saw her interview on CBS Morning show yesterday. she stated they were both insubordinate. Said it right out loud. they are both gone. Fired. hahahhahaha.

Typical progressive loon wry is. Always attacking women when they dare have a mind of their own.

Typical progressive loon wry is. Always attacking women when they dare have a mind of their own.
same with any minority. Kanye says blacks vote against all demofks. too fking funny.

They don't get to "resist" their commander-in-chief until they resign from office and even then they should have the courtesy to respect the President until he leaves office.

same with any minority. Kanye says blacks vote against all demofks. too fking funny.
Remember when Trump told American women to leave the country for having a mind of their own??

Please don't pull that fake ass identity politics bullshit with us....

No matter what one thinks of Donnie, a president’s lieutenants actively undermining him is something I would hope most Americans would oppose.

Remember when Trump told American women to leave the country for having a mind of their own??

Please don't pull that fake ass identity politics bullshit with us....
he never said any such thing. perhaps post his quoted statement. educate yourself.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; VARIETY: AD HOMINEM AND A DAMN LIE.

For the record: I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; my staff put dozens of abusers in prison, and many more in jail. I was respected by DV Court Judges (Women by the way) and the women who counseled victims of abuse.

Don't trust anything posted by Westwall, he's not only a liar but a real asshole.

For the record: I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; my staff put dozens of abusers in prison, and many more in jail. I was respected by DV Court Judges (Women by the way) and the women who counseled victims of abuse.

Don't trust anything posted by Westwall, he's not only a liar but a real asshole.
surrrrre you did. too fking funny. you know you're on a message board correct? you can write anything you want. We all follow your posts and know who you really are or aren't.

The problem is to speak truthfully about the failed Trump administration and to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president would subject one to relentless attack by Trump sycophants.
Sometimes reputation is dispensable. Country first.

And Trump is ultimately a finite creature. He will thankfully be gone one day. With luck and the grace of God, the nation will remain.

Nikki Haley said this:

Or Fake News?

Both if you are talking about Nancy Pelosi's running The House, and also Kelly and Tillerson undermining The Administration.

And you denigrate any woman or person who doesn't toe the progressive line.

That would be YOU, and that makes you the asshole.

she stated they were both insubordinate. Said it right out loud. they are both g
She is right, they were. Imagine what could drive someone like Kelly to be insubordinate to his president? Easy answer: a mentally ill president unfit for office.

she stated they were both insubordinate. Said it right out loud. they are both g
She is right, they were. Imagine what could drive someone like Kelly to be insubordinate to his president? Easy answer: a mentally ill president unfit for office.
you have no idea if he was receiving payments to be that way. the fact is he was and was fired. It isn't brain surgery. I bet you think trump is a moron, right? the guy that has billions of dollars, was elected president, runs his own businesses when not in an elected position. yeah, he's a moron. go away now, your ignorance is getting in our way.

Forum List

Back