Mismanagement, or Malfeasance?

Nikki Haley said this:

"Kelly and Tillerson confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren't being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country...it was their decision, not the president's, that they were in the best interests of America, they said. The president didn't now what he was doing."

Source: MSNBC

Or Fake News?

Haley is out there supporting her new book, once must consider her words are the words of someone with high aspirations, and IMO someone who will toss her hate and entire body into the ring for the Republican Nomination of POTUS in 2024.

I think it's time for Kelly and Tilllerson to speak out, along with other former member of Trump's Administration.
saw her interview on CBS Morning show yesterday. she stated they were both insubordinate. Said it right out loud. they are both gone. Fired. hahahhahaha.

Half-truth ^^^; you are close to posting a damn lie.

They don't get to "resist" their commander-in-chief until they resign from office and even then they should have the courtesy to respect the President until he leaves office.

Sure they can, they have the balls to say "No" when the CIC is dead wrong - in trump's case that is a common event.

Typical progressive loon wry is. Always attacking women when they dare have a mind of their own.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; VARIETY: AD HOMINEM AND A DAMN LIE.

For the record: I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; my staff put dozens of abusers in prison, and many more in jail. I was respected by DV Court Judges (Women by the way) and the women who counseled victims of abuse.

Don't trust anything posted by Westwall, he's not only a liar but a real asshole.

And you denigrate any woman or person who doesn't toe the progressive line.

That would be YOU, and that makes you the asshole.

Grow up Westwall, I know you are but what am I is a 2nd grade response. A dim 2nd grader.

They don't get to "resist" their commander-in-chief until they resign from office and even then they should have the courtesy to respect the President until he leaves office.

Sure they can, they have the balls to say "No" when the CIC is dead wrong - in trump's case that is a common event.
one generally gets fired when one does that in any business model. guess what happened? did they make a difference or look the fools? The are the latter.

So, things that the trump tax returns will help investigators with discerning the truth of:

1) tax fraud
2) loan fraud
3) money laundering
4) campaign finance law violations

one generally gets fired when one does that in any business model.
Haha, so that's the new cult talking point? Trump fired them for things he didn't even know about? Good stuff...you really are the gift that keeps on failing...

They did not have the 'balls' to actually confront Trump personally, instead (according to Haley) they undermined and ignored Trump which they claimed was an effort "to save the country." Indeed, they went behind Trump's back trying to recruit others into their coup attempt. Haley said Tillerson and Kelly claimed it was their decisions, not the president's, that were in the 'best interest' of America. Tillerson even told her that people would die if Trump went unchecked.

one generally gets fired when one does that in any business model.
Haha, so that's the new cult talking point? Trump fired them for things he didn't even know about? Good stuff...you really are the gift that keeps on failing...
you presume he didn't know. they're fired, I'll go with he knew. so no, it's not a new talking point, it's an old one that breaking chain of command ends a career.

Typical progressive loon wry is. Always attacking women when they dare have a mind of their own.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; VARIETY: AD HOMINEM AND A DAMN LIE.

For the record: I ran my agencies domestic violence unit; my staff put dozens of abusers in prison, and many more in jail. I was respected by DV Court Judges (Women by the way) and the women who counseled victims of abuse.

Don't trust anything posted by Westwall, he's not only a liar but a real asshole.

And you denigrate any woman or person who doesn't toe the progressive line.

That would be YOU, and that makes you the asshole.

I wouldn't use that particular appellation....but, he has had a great deal of practice earning it.

The problem is to speak truthfully about the failed Trump administration and to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president would subject one to relentless attack by Trump sycophants.
Sometimes reputation is dispensable. Country first.

And Trump is ultimately a finite creature. He will thankfully be gone one day. With luck and the grace of God, the nation will remain.
The country will remain, but damaged – in some cases irreparably, depending on when the malignancy in the Oval Office is gone.

True.

Indeed, both Tillerson and Kelly were correct to be concerned about Trump’s incompetence, and the fact that Trump’s behavior was reckless and irresponsible, to the extent that they sought to work around Trump’s incompetence to safeguard the nation and the American people.

True.

Indeed, both Tillerson and Kelly were correct to be concerned about Trump’s incompetence, and the fact that Trump’s behavior was reckless and irresponsible, to the extent that they sought to work around Trump’s incompetence to safeguard the nation and the American people.
they were? based on what that you know of? Let's hear it little man. too fking funny you all think you know this shit. amusing as fking hell.

based on what that you know of
They both called him moron or idiot. No, despite what your mommy told you after those rough days at school, these are not compliments.
and you know trump as one how?

You do know he's a billionaire? had at least two wives, five kids and now grandkids and is president and he's a moron. hmmmmmm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back