Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.
Sounds to me that you are BIGOTED towards people of faith. Funny how liberals hate good people but love people who follow Satan.

But they are not people of faith . They only pretend to be . You should have to prove its actually a legit religious belief.

No, you shouldn't. Government doesn't get to decide how you practice or follow your faith unless you are causing harm to another individual. and it that case the harm you are causing has to be weighed against the harm that would be caused by the government forcing you to action/inaction.

But they are causing harm to the same sex spouces.

So I can just ignore all laws and claim "religious beliefs ". Smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn, "hey man, it's my religion!"
Ohhhhh you can go to a really bad jail for that down here.
http://thirdworlddd.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/prison22.jpg

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.
Sounds to me that you are BIGOTED towards people of faith. Funny how liberals hate good people but love people who follow Satan.

But they are not people of faith . They only pretend to be . You should have to prove its actually a legit religious belief.

No, you shouldn't. Government doesn't get to decide how you practice or follow your faith unless you are causing harm to another individual. and it that case the harm you are causing has to be weighed against the harm that would be caused by the government forcing you to action/inaction.

So I can just ignore all laws and claim "religious beliefs ". Smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn, "hey man, it's my religion!"

Which one is you?

When the Mississippi tax collection comes around , "against my religion to pay taxes ".

How far will that get you ?

What harm would that be?

Why would you need to claim "religious beliefs" for that? Is "smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn" infringing on the life, liberty or property of others?

They hurt their feelings. Our feelings are Constitutionally protected from Conservatives you know
Oh that's right, I forgot all about the Article 0, Section 69 freedom from being offended clause in the Constitution.... dang, my senility is making me senile.

What harm would that be?

Why would you need to claim "religious beliefs" for that? Is "smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn" infringing on the life, liberty or property of others?

They hurt their feelings. Our feelings are Constitutionally protected from Conservatives you know
Oh that's right, I forgot all about the Article 0, Section 69 freedom from being offended clause in the Constitution.... dang, my senility is making me senile.

Don't forget the part that feelings are only protected from Conservative ideals. Liberals are free to be as offensive as they want pushing their leftist agenda

Cool.
Choice = freedom

To me the bill as written is over-reach, but its what I expect. When one side goes all in, the other does too.
Yeah those guys wanting too much equality. They pushed things too far wanting to be treated equally
Good thing is, MS will CONTINUE to treat everyone equally and have the freedom of choice.
Cool.
Choice = freedom

To me the bill as written is over-reach, but its what I expect. When one side goes all in, the other does too.
Yeah those guys wanting too much equality. They pushed things too far wanting to be treated equally
Good thing is, MS will CONTINUE to treat everyone equally and have the freedom of choice.
true. because if there is only one thing Mississippi is known for it's fair and equal treatment of everyone. that and teen pregnancy.

Bigot.
which part? the historically accurate criticism of Mississippi's track record on equality or pointing out it's high teen pregnancy rate (#2 in the country)

Which one is you?
I ain't goin' in theyarh

Liberals are free to be as offensive as they want pushing their leftist agenda
Yes I'm aware of that, it's one of the few things I like about so-called "liberals", hell if you take away their offensiveness they're just another bunch of boring, gub'mint worshiping, mindless drones.... no fun at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Who decides? You?

Someone should . The laws says its for religious beliefs. So their needs to be a religious belief .

I think you protest too much. Take that sign off your chest that proclaims that you are gay and go ahead and be seated in a Mississippi restaurant. I'll bet you will be served without ever being inquired of concerning your sexual preference. Are they going to post a person at the door of McDonalds to inquire of everyone entering as to whether they are gay or not? LOL!! Are you saying it is wrong to refuse to serve an alcoholic beverage to a minor even though he has the money to pay for his beverage? Almost every law can be discriminatory against someone somewhere. That is why laws should reflect the will of the majority of the voters.

Who decides? You?

Someone should . The laws says its for religious beliefs. So their needs to be a religious belief .

I think you protest too much. Take that sign off your chest that proclaims that you are gay and go ahead and be seated in a Mississippi restaurant. I'll bet you will be served without ever being inquired of concerning your sexual preference. Are they going to post a person at the door of McDonalds to inquire of everyone entering as to whether they are gay or not? LOL!! Are you saying it is wrong to refuse to serve an alcoholic beverage to a minor even though he has the money to pay for his beverage? Almost every law can be discriminatory against someone somewhere. That is why laws should reflect the will of the majority of the voters.

No, it's the people who are so hard core against the gays that are the ones who have somthing to hide .

This is extremely wonderful news. Now only if we could refuse services to blacks again.

Exactly, you shouldn't need a pretext for discriminating against gays, you should just be able to do it. It's your property and your liberty, and the Bill of Rights says government cannot remove them from you without due process of law.

Gays or anyone else for any reason or no reason

Many businesses used to have signs displayed stating that the owner had the right to refuse service to anyone. I was glad to see such a sign posted in the barber shop I frequented. I had some small peace of mind knowing that the barber would not cut anyone's hair who had head lice.

When the Mississippi tax collection comes around , "against my religion to pay taxes ".

How far will that get you ?

Taxes are in the Constitution, serving cakes to gays isn't

Who's talking about cakes ?

How about your wife is in the hospital and the doctors decide to ignore you because it's a same sex marriage .

Who decides? You?

No, it's the people who are so hard core against the gays that are the ones who have somthing to hide .

What do they have to hide? It appears to be you who has the problem, not them.

Bah the wayh, it's Con-fedret Heritege Month, down heayah, too. Ummmmm doggies.

Oh you mean "traitors to our great nation" month ?

Why did we even reinstate their statehood ? We should've returned miss to territory status after the civil war.
'nuff said

Mississippi Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cool.
Choice = freedom

true. because if there is only one thing Mississippi is known for it's fair and equal treatment of everyone. that and teen pregnancy.

Bigot.
One of these days you are going to quit mis-quoting me lol

Yikes, how the hell did that happen?

Which one is you?
I ain't goin' in theyarh

Now let's see you just drop them pants. Drop em, just take them right off. Don't say anything just do it. Just drop them boy ...

Y'all are sorta missing the point of the law. We ain't saying there's a good reason to discriminate against homosexuals. But, if somebody thinks Jesus says thre is, we just think they got a constitutional right to think that way and to follow their conscience. It don't have to make sense.

Forum List

Back