Miss Universe 2015: Soapbox Spanglish

Disastrous conclusion...what an embarrassment for all who who support this sleazy Miss Universe organization!

They need to stop letting just anybody with some fame attached to their resumes host the shit.....Steve Harvey is a black comedian..funny as hell, but hosting ain't his cup of tea...Guy Lambardi, where are you!!

reality.jpg
Figures Trump owns this mess. They announce the winner as Miss Columbia ..... and then have to strip her crown off her head because she wasn't the winner.

This is how Trump will run the country... meant to bomb Iraq .... but accidentally bomb Canada.

LOL,
Better read this before you put your foot in your mouth again.
btw, Trump said if he ran it this wouldn't have happened. Be sure you read the sales date.

Donald Trump just sold off the entire Miss Universe Organization after buying it 3 days ago
Ok, I stand corrected .... if elected president, Trump will sell the country .... and then tweet about what a great deal he made.

Better?
Our country is already being sold down the river....by both parties.

yeah, but Trump will do it without asking for a receipt.

I will volunteer to console Miss Colombia.

What a dipstick Steve Harvey is. No one is mad at the contestants dumbo, its you.

I will volunteer to console Miss Colombia.

What a dipstick Steve Harvey is. No one is mad at the contestants dumbo, its you.
He's a big time obama bot

Not relevant, your in the wrong thread. The thread for people angry that a black man is president is every other thread here.

Sorry.
I thought you'd appreciate that since you're a dem
That steve harvey is a big obama supporter.
but to turn that around to some racial term is really ridiculous.
btw Harvey is also big into Jesus, But I suppose in your little world that makes me anti jewish.

Forum List

Back