Mississippi Democrat: If cops chase a suspect....throw bricks, rocks at the cops.

Mississippi Democrat Urges Constituents to Hurl Rocks, Bricks and Bottles at Police (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Well well well. Obama voting Democrats once again siding with criminals and calling for violence against cops.

This Democrat has called for violence against cops using weapons. Says if you see cops chasing a criminal for a misdemeanor......to throw bricks and rocks at them. And...I'm sure if you are throwing bricks at the cop and get shot...he'll be first in line demanding the cop be charged.

Fucking Democrats. When America is completely lawless because cops say fuck it.....remember the people who caused it.

Shouldn't this Obama voting Democrat councilman be ARRESTED for calling for violence against police?

I thought Mississippi was solidly a Red State, don't say even they're going Leftist and Politically Correct now?

I've always had a soft spot for the American South, the courtesy and old-fashioned manners appeal to the Real Europa....and I like Mint Juleps, but once in Arlington, Texas I was unfortunately given this thing called Sweet Tea and I'm sorry, that was absolutely repulsive.

Even in red states exists the far left drones that will say these things!

Mississippi Democrat Urges Constituents to Hurl Rocks, Bricks and Bottles at Police (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Well well well. Obama voting Democrats once again siding with criminals and calling for violence against cops.

This Democrat has called for violence against cops using weapons. Says if you see cops chasing a criminal for a misdemeanor......to throw bricks and rocks at them. And...I'm sure if you are throwing bricks at the cop and get shot...he'll be first in line demanding the cop be charged.

Fucking Democrats. When America is completely lawless because cops say fuck it.....remember the people who caused it.

Shouldn't this Obama voting Democrat councilman be ARRESTED for calling for violence against police?

I thought Mississippi was solidly a Red State, don't say even they're going Leftist and Politically Correct now?

I've always had a soft spot for the American South, the courtesy and old-fashioned manners appeal to the Real Europa....and I like Mint Juleps, but once in Arlington, Texas I was unfortunately given this thing called Sweet Tea and I'm sorry, that was absolutely repulsive.

The reality is that red states have large pockets of democrat filth. It's why there are such low education stats and poverty and shit in red states. Pockets of Democrat disaster areas.

He's now saying that if they are chasing a thief cops should stop and "we'll just pay for whatever they took"!!!!!

UM....NO....WE WONT....he's obviously referring to the city paying for it with tax money. THAT'S the new Democrat plan. Use tax money to pay for what blacks steal and ban cops from chasing them. Ultimate welfare. Just go take what you want and the business can send a bill to City Hall.

Forum List

Back