Mississippi...more gun carrying, and after a year....nothing happens...

New York City has the toughest gun laws in the nation and a low murder rate

New Orleans has some of the most lax gun laws and one of the highest murder rates

Sadly for you......Jackson Mississippi...is one of the most violent cities in the U.S. for 2013...which means their gun violence rate is going to be pretty high....and only one Republican mayor......since around 1949....

Jackson in top 10 most dangerous U.S. cities - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson MS

And again....New York city got by using stop and frisk....that is over now...so that crime rate is going up, not down..........

And New Orleans.....2 of their cities I believe are on the list for most violent in the U.S......guess which political party has controlled them for decades....

Democrat governing policies...not guns are the issue.....

Fascinating.
Here's some other shit you might consider. Please note the "R" after the names.

Mississippi Governor:
Phil Bryant (R) |
Mississippi Lieutenant Governor:
Tate Reeves (R)|
Mississippi Secretary Of State:
Delbert Hosemann Jr. (R)
Mississippi Attorney General:
Jim Hood (D) |
Mississippi State Auditor
Stacey Pickering (R) |
Mississippi State Treasurer:
Lynn Fitch (R)|
Mississippi State Agriculture & Commerce Commissioner:
Cindy Hyde-Smith (R)|
Mississippi State Insurance Commissioner:
Mike Chaney (R)

Next rhetoric-spewing idiot.....

Yeah...but the cities are run by democrats......both of the 2 most violent cities in the country.......and dittos for the other 24 out of the 25...all run by democrats.....dittos chicago...and washington d.c.........those with direct policy control over these cities create the violence problem...and they are all democrats.....

Yeah, but....yeah, but.....loser. Post some facts or STFU, lazy twit.

Jackson doesn't even rank: The 10 most dangerous cities in America - MarketWatch

Dip stick, it is on the 25 most dangerous cities list.........and it is run by a democrat.......

Link, dipshit.

Well...3 of the most dangerous cities in the country, of the 25 most dangerous, are in Missouri, Jack
Sadly for you......Jackson Mississippi...is one of the most violent cities in the U.S. for 2013...which means their gun violence rate is going to be pretty high....and only one Republican mayor......since around 1949....

And again....New York city got by using stop and frisk....that is over now...so that crime rate is going up, not down..........

And New Orleans.....2 of their cities I believe are on the list for most violent in the U.S......guess which political party has controlled them for decades....

Fascinating.
Here's some other shit you might consider. Please note the "R" after the names.

Mississippi Governor:
Phil Bryant (R) |
Mississippi Lieutenant Governor:
Tate Reeves (R)|
Mississippi Secretary Of State:
Delbert Hosemann Jr. (R)
Mississippi Attorney General:
Jim Hood (D) |
Mississippi State Auditor
Stacey Pickering (R) |
Mississippi State Treasurer:
Lynn Fitch (R)|
Mississippi State Agriculture & Commerce Commissioner:
Cindy Hyde-Smith (R)|
Mississippi State Insurance Commissioner:
Mike Chaney (R)

Next rhetoric-spewing idiot.....

Yeah...but the cities are run by democrats......both of the 2 most violent cities in the country.......and dittos for the other 24 out of the 25...all run by democrats.....dittos chicago...and washington d.c.........those with direct policy control over these cities create the violence problem...and they are all democrats.....

Yeah, but....yeah, but.....loser. Post some facts or STFU, lazy twit.

Jackson doesn't even rank: The 10 most dangerous cities in America - MarketWatch

Dip stick, it is on the 25 most dangerous cities list.........and it is run by a democrat.......

Link, dipshit.
I did moron....look at the earlier posts......

You'll find that the most violent cities in the country are run by anti gunners......

New Orleans has some of the most lax gun laws and one of the highest murder rates

You mean those open carry laws are not keeping Jackson safe?

You can get kicked out of the NRA for that one

You'll find that the most violent cities in the country are run by anti gunners......

You mean those open carry laws are not keeping Jackson safe?

You can get kicked out of the NRA for that one

They just cannot connect dots, much less use logic. If it weren't for bloggers to think for them, they wouldn't even be able to post here.

The city of Boston and its suburbs has a bigger population than the entire state of MS. Why don't you first grasp the math, then the logic?
Greater Boston: 7.6 million people. Mississippi: 2.9 million people. DUH.
Wait....
Population size has a greater effect on crime rate than gun control?

There is no gun control in this country, idiot.

Then why can't i get a CCW permit without the NYPD thinking I have a "need"?

That's an outright lie, especially when looking at the state of MA.
But then, you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, so I'm not surprised

And I thank you for your post; it gave me great pleasure to add to my sig.

You think myopically, that's why you lose. Take Japan for instance. Sorry, Sparky, but this world isn't just about a bunch of rednecks in America.

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths
A Land Without Guns How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths The Atlantic

The city of Boston and its suburbs has a bigger population than the entire state of MS. Why don't you first grasp the math, then the logic?
Wait....

You can, they just want to know why you want to conceal it. Thanks for playing. Next loser.....

"1. A detailed description of the applicant’s employment and an explanation of why the employment requires the carrying of a concealed handgun.""
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/permits/HandGunLicenseApplicationFormsComplete.pdf

Meh, blue flu

-Geaux
------

Arrests plummet 66% with NYPD in virtual work stoppage

It’s not a slowdown — it’s a virtual work stoppage.

NYPD traffic tickets and summonses for minor offenses have dropped off by a staggering 94 percent following the execution of two cops — as officers feel betrayed by the mayor and fear for their safety, The Post has learned.

The dramatic drop comes as Police Commissioner Bill Bratton and Mayor Bill de Blasio plan to hold anemergency summit on Tuesday with the heads of the five police unions to try to close the widening rift between cops and the administration.

The unprecedented meeting is being held at the new Police Academy in Queens at 2 p.m., sources said.

Angry union leaders have ordered drastic measures for their members since the Dec. 20 assassination of two NYPD cops in a patrol car, including that two units respond to every call.

It has helped contribute to a nose dive in low-level policing, with overall arrests down 66 percent for the week starting Dec. 22 compared with the same period in 2013, stats show.

Citations for traffic violations fell by 94 percent, from 10,069 to 587, during that time frame.

Arrests plummet 66 with NYPD in virtual work stoppage New York Post

That is ridiculous. That work stoppage lasted a few weeks and only affected non-violent offenses

NYC has the strictest gun laws in the nation and their murder rate is at all time lows

And I can point our countries with more lax gun laws that have a lower murder rate then NYC

-Geaux

Please do that and we can talk

When the appropriate thread presents itself

BTW- Can't blame it on the failed black culture experiment here in the US.

-Geaux

Why don't you start here

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

New York has a murder rate of 3.3 ....show me a country with a lower murder rate that has lax gun controls

Israel would be a good place for you to research.. 1.3

-Geaux

Wait....

You can, they just want to know why you want to conceal it. Thanks for playing. Next loser.....

"1. A detailed description of the applicant’s employment and an explanation of why the employment requires the carrying of a concealed handgun.""
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/permits/HandGunLicenseApplicationFormsComplete.pdf

My reason is I have a right under the 2nd amendment. That would be rejected by them. The 2nd amendment doesn't say my right to BEAR arms is restricted by my job.

But then, you can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, so I'm not surprised

You think myopically, that's why you lose. Take Japan for instance. Sorry, Sparky, but this world isn't just about a bunch of rednecks in America.

A Land Without Guns How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths The Atlantic

The Japanese prefer to kill themselves, not each other.

That is ridiculous. That work stoppage lasted a few weeks and only affected non-violent offenses

NYC has the strictest gun laws in the nation and their murder rate is at all time lows

And I can point our countries with more lax gun laws that have a lower murder rate then NYC

-Geaux

Please do that and we can talk

When the appropriate thread presents itself

BTW- Can't blame it on the failed black culture experiment here in the US.

-Geaux

Why don't you start here

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

New York has a murder rate of 3.3 ....show me a country with a lower murder rate that has lax gun controls

Israel would be a good place for you to research.. 1.3

-Geaux

I am willing to accept Israels gun laws

Are you?

Japan has eliminated shooting deaths by being a police state...the police can search you anytime for any reason including your home. they can hold you as long as they need to to get a confession and have been known to use physical persuasion to get those confessions...and the defense attorneys and judges look the other way.....

that, and long prison sentences for guns.........that is how they do it......try that here....New York can't even stop and frisk known gang members without you guys bitching and moaning about it.....

Forum List

Back