Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?
It certainly appears that way. They seem to have a lot in common with ISIL.

So don't go to Mississippi. See that was easy, no?
I rather think that many others might take your advice.Lets hope that it doesnt affect the prosperity of the state.

Mississippi is probably relieved perverts and supporters of perversion will stay away. You homos are not as loved as you think you are...and yes I believe you are one.

I rather think that many others might take your advice.Lets hope that it doesnt affect the prosperity of the state.

Mississippi is probably relieved perverts and supporters of perversion will stay away. You homos are not as loved as you think you are...and yes I believe you are one.
Jesus loves us because we are all made in Gods image.

Jesus loves us because we are all made in Gods image.

Jesus loves everyone...yes...even the sinners. Don't try going Biblical on me, I'll shellac you

You expect more from a third world shithole?

Well that sounds a bit harsh. I understand that it has poverty issues though. Maybe linked to its leaders concentrating on private sexual issues rather than helping people to move forward.

What Tommy and PinkNews seem unable to fathom is that even people who don't celebrate everything LGBT have rights too. In essence, this bill protects the right to not jump for joy every time someone waves their genitals around in unique and nontraditional ways.

Well that sounds a bit harsh. I understand that it has poverty issues though. Maybe linked to its leaders concentrating on private sexual issues rather than helping people to move forward.
Yeah the liberal education system teaches it's okay to be gay instead of math. Good for Mississippi I'm tired of hearing about queers.

People who publish articles like this should be forced to eat tripe.

The, "...most anti-LGBT bill to date."

Well...

It was not so long ago that homosexual sodomy was a FELONY in some states. And yet this insignificant, harmless law, reflecting the beliefs and sensitivities of at least 80% of the state's population, is seen as a threat.

The examples of harmful discrimination in the article are so absurd they don't even qualify as bad jokes.

In 1975 when I was applying to rent an apartment in Morgantown (WV), the landlord asked for proof that the woman I was living with was my wife. Had she not been my wife my application would have been rejected because, "there are kids living in that building." Who would have been subjected to witnessing blatant immorality.

And yet, I survived.

This insanity is ridiculous. That Mississippi leads the way with the worst law is not a surprise.

This is an attempt to create a state theocracy.

Gee, we can legislate peace, love and harmony? Why do we still have wars? Just pass a law closing all public restrooms beyond a single toilet and label those unisex with a good lock and lots of sanitizer.

Rome really went downhill as a civilization after gays were well established in society. Pretty much a sign of decline.

This insanity is ridiculous. That Mississippi leads the way with the worst law is not a surprise.

This is an attempt to create a state theocracy.

You misspelled common decency.

Forum List

Back