🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

If a legal marriage contract MUST be recognized amongst all 50 states, then a legal concealed carry permit MUST be recognized amongst all 50 states, that is the equal protection law. Liberals open Pandora's box, yet they don't want to deal with the repercussions of doing it. As for the LBGTQWXYZ crowd, they can always go to CUBA, where they will be accepted with open arms, right?

View attachment 69740

A state can elect to eliminate recognition of out of state licenses and not recognize any Civil Marriage from other states. But don't think those in different-sex marriages (the majority of Civilly married couples) or those in same-sex marriages would be to happy with that State nullifying their marriages inside the states borders.

Regarding concealed carry, can you list for us the states that recognize some permits but reject other based on the gender of the person (or persons) holding the license or permit as was the case before the Obergefell ruling?

>>>>

Last edited:
If a legal marriage contract MUST be recognized amongst all 50 states, then a legal concealed carry permit MUST be recognized amongst all 50 states, that is the equal protection law. Liberals open Pandora's box, yet they don't want to deal with the repercussions of doing it. As for the LBGTQWXYZ crowd, they can always go to CUBA, where they will be accepted with open arms, right?

View attachment 69740

A state can elect to eliminate recognition of out of state licenses and not recognize any Civil Marriage from other states. But don't think those in different-sex marriages (the majority of Civilly married couples) or those in same-sex marriages would be to happy with that State nullifying their marriages inside the states borders.

Regarding concealed carry, can you list for us the states that recognize some permits but reject other based on the gender of the person (or persons) holding the license or permit as was the case before the Obergefell ruling?

>>>>
There is no marriage certs that have been denied because of a persons gender. The certs were denied because of the immoral ACTIONS of certain individuals which went against other peoples faith. That is the whole reason why Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) had signed the Defense of Marriage Act. But I guess you forgot about that, didn't you?

View attachment 69740

>>>>
There is no marriage certs that have been denied because of a persons gender. The certs were denied because of the immoral ACTIONS of certain individuals which went against other peoples faith. That is the whole reason why Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) had signed the Defense of Marriage Act. But I guess you forgot about that, didn't you?

No, that is incorrect. Just as marriage licenses were denied to interracial couples based on the race of their chosen partner, marriage licenses were denied gay couples based on the gender of their chosen partner.

Faith isn't mentioned in the (ruled unconstitutional) DOMA.

Gosh...so the states that opposed the Civil Rights Act are now opposing marriage equality. Who is shocked by this news?
They are using the same tactics too

10th amendment
Rights of business to deny service
Hiding behind religion

Gosh...so the states that opposed the Civil Rights Act are now opposing marriage equality. Who is shocked by this news?
Those of the civil rights act are pissed that homosexual are trying to compare their movement to immoral people. Of course back in those days the Southern White Democrats were preventing men and women of color from being equal. If homo's want to be equal in marriage, then they can marry the opposite sex, like the rest of the normal people.
Mental Health Diagnoses Decided by Vote, Not Discovery
According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness.

Or they just oppose the use of laws to punish people for hurting someone else's feelings.

Your side loves to lump together people based on the end result desired, not the reasoning behind the desired end result. It makes it easier in your minds and enables you to go the "bigot" route even if the reasoning is not bigoted at all.

Those of the civil rights act are pissed that homosexual are trying to compare their movement to immoral people. Of course back in those days the Southern White Democrats were preventing men and women of color from being equal. If homo's want to be equal in marriage, then they can marry the opposite sex, like the rest of the normal people.
According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness.

No one is comparing the movements, just the bigots in opposition. Those are the same.

Dr. Hooker's research, which was the one of basis for the APA removing homosexuality from the the DSM, took place in the 1950s. You're wrong, yet again I'm afraid.

Being Gay Just As Healthy As Being Straight

Or they just oppose the use of laws to punish people for hurting someone else's feelings.

Your side loves to lump together people based on the end result desired, not the reasoning behind the desired end result. It makes it easier in your minds and enables you to go the "bigot" route even if the reasoning is not bigoted at all.

Yeah, I don't think that's the reason. That wasn't the reason they opposed the Civil Rights Act and that's not the reason for those same slave states passing these anti gay laws. Bigotry runs deep.

Yeah, I don't think that's the reason. That wasn't the reason they opposed the Civil Rights Act and that's not the reason for those same slave states passing these anti gay laws. Bigotry runs deep.

Its easier just to call someone a bigot that to actually debate them on the merits. intellectual laziness, that's all it is.

I oppose the use of laws to punish people over hurt feelings. In no post have you ever seen any prove of bigotry on my part. But keep lumping me in with actual bigots if it's your "easy" button.

No one is comparing the movements, just the bigots in opposition. Those are the same.

Dr. Hooker's research, which was the one of basis for the APA removing homosexuality from the the DSM, took place in the 1950s. You're wrong, yet again I'm afraid.

When you are bigoted towards someone's belief, that is as bad as someone being bigoted towards someone's immoral lifestyle? Lucifer is laughing his ass off at you liberals.
I love it when a liberals SAYS I am wrong, yet didn't put anything up proving his point.

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

There is no marriage certs that have been denied because of a persons gender.

Man + Woman = Legal
Man + Man = Illegal
Woman + Woman = Illegal

Ya there were Civil Marriages denied based on the gender composition of the people involved.

No state that I know of had a questionnaire that asked:

"1. Have you ever had oral sex in the last 12 months?"

"2. Have you ever had anal sex in the last 12 months?"

>>>>

When you are bigoted towards someone's belief, that is as bad as someone being bigoted towards someone's immoral lifestyle? Lucifer is laughing his ass off at you liberals.
I love it when a liberals SAYS I am wrong, yet didn't put anything up proving his point.

View attachment 70137

Yes, I think the people that are opposed to interracial marriage on religious grounds are bigots. You don't?

Before 1974 when a man looked at another mans anus and said "Mmm, mmm, good, that man was put away because he had a noodle loose. Today men like that are in the White House and First Husband. That was why HE was against homosexual marriage before he was for it. Obama would never of been president if he in the two elections said he was queer. He might of receive 1% of the black vote.

These claims of religious persecution are just thinly veiled attempts to inhibit gay marriage by denying service

Enough people deny service and you start to impact. Otherwise, at least you get to show gay people where they really stand in your state

These claims of religious persecution are just thinly veiled attempts to inhibit gay marriage by denying service

Enough people deny service and you start to impact. Otherwise, at least you get to show gay people where they really stand in your state
Those gays who wish to impose their immoral actions on the rest of us is BIGOTED. Many black people despise homosexuality, does that make them bigots?

Before 1974 when a man looked at another mans anus and said "Mmm, mmm, good, that man was put away because he had a noodle loose. Today men like that are in the White House and First Husband. That was why HE was against homosexual marriage before he was for it. Obama would never of been president if he in the two elections said he was queer. He might of receive 1% of the black vote.

:lame2: So because Rivers said some stupid shit, it's true? Obama supports gay rights so he must be gay? Does that mean that the 70% of people under 30 who support gay rights are all gay> :poop::poop::poop:

Those gays who wish to impose their immoral actions on the rest of us is BIGOTED. Many black people despise homosexuality, does that make them bigots?
You are these people all use twisted logical fallacies .......specifically appeals to ignorance , and think that it will work. You don't make the least bit of sense.

North Carolina Lt. Gov.: LGBT Rights Measure 'Discriminated' Against Women And Girls Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 4/4/2016 12:45 pm

Last week, North Carolina Republican Lt. Gov. Dan Forest spoke with anti-LGBT activist Tony Perkins about the state’s new law banning transgender people from using public restrooms of the gender they identify with and barring cities from instituting LGBT nondiscrimination measures. The state law, HB2, was enacted in a special session that was called to block a Charlotte measure prohibiting anti-LGBT discrimination in places of public accommodation. Forest, in a March 31 interview with Perkins, the president of the Family Research Council, on his “Washington Watch” radio program, said that the state law was actually needed to prevent discrimination, alleging that Charlotte’s protections for LGBT people discriminated against women and children. “Nobody likes discrimination,” Forest said. “We don’t like discrimination and that’s why we passed an anti-discrimination law, that’s what HB2 was. Nobody likes discrimination, so it’s easy to stand up and say, ‘We don’t like anybody being discriminated against.’ Well, our bill does not discriminate against anybody. In fact, the Charlotte ordinance was amazingly discriminatory against especially women and girls who no longer had the freedom to walk into a restroom and know that they would be safe and secure in that restroom without a man walking in or a pedophile or a predator walking into that bathroom. That’s really discriminatory if you want to talk about discrimination.” - See more at: North Carolina Lt. Gov.: LGBT Rights Measure 'Discriminated' Against Women And Girls

Complete horseshit.!

Forum List

Back