🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

Well protecting Christians and others' rights to object to the LGBT cult is not "Anti-Gay", it's pro-1st Amendment. Behaviors conglomerated around deviant sex acts (including amputation of one's healthy sex organs and dressing up like the opposite gender) are nothing but a cult. Nobody is "born that way". It's a social disease like what the Jim Jones folks suffered from. None of them were born wanting to die drinking poisonous Koolaid in a compound in Guyana.

And nobody else should be required as a matter of law to drink poisonous Koolaid..

Fun fact though, LGBT icon and child-sodomizer Harvey Milk knew and was friends with Jim Jones..

Well protecting Christians and others' rights to object to the LGBT cult is not "Anti-Gay", it's pro-1st Amendment. Behaviors conglomerated around deviant sex acts (including amputation of one's healthy sex organs and dressing up like the opposite gender) are nothing but a cult. Nobody is "born that way". It's a social disease like what the Jim Jones folks suffered from. None of them were born wanting to die drinking poisonous Koolaid in a compound in Guyana.

And nobody else should be required as a matter of law to drink poisonous Koolaid..

Fun fact though, LGBT icon and child-sodomizer Harvey Milk knew and was friends with Jim Jones..
http://www.hrc.org/blog/ge-dow-pepsi-hpe-hyatt-choice-hotelslevi-strauss-whole-foods-urge-lawmakers

Today, HRC announced that executives from GE, the Dow Chemical Company, PepsiCo, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Choice Hotels International, Inc., Levi Strauss & Co., and Whole Foods Market have signed onto an open letter addressed to Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant, Lt. Governor Tate Reeves, and House Speaker Philip A. Gunn urging state lawmakers to repeal HB 1523 -- a discriminatory measure signed into law yesterday despite outcry from the business community, fair-minded Mississippians, and LGBT equality advocates.

HB 1523, or the so-called “Religious Liberty Accommodations Act,” allows almost any individual or organization to use religion as a justification to discriminate against LGBT Mississippians in some of the most important aspects of their lives, including at work, at school, and in their communities.

It is unfathomable that in 2016, Mississippi has passed a law that explicitly allows LGBT people to be denied service or discriminated against simply because of who they are and whom they love," said HRC President Chad Griffin. "That's why across Mississippi and the nation, business leaders are speaking out against this discriminatory legislation that harms their employees, harms consumers, and harms their businesses. But there's still time for lawmakers to reverse course and do the right thing. We urge Governor Bryant and state lawmakers to lead Mississippi toward a brighter future and leave the politics of discrimination and prejudice firmly in the past. It's time for them to listen, stand up for all Mississippians, and work quickly to repeal HB 1523.”

Deal with it!

Christians are not "born that way " either

They choose to hate

So don't go to Mississippi. See that was easy, no?

I have a better suggestion.

Why not Mississippi racist bigots go to mid east, where they will feel much comfortable with their gay hatred?
I heard land prices are very low in Syria, could be a good investment for future...

I rather think that many others might take your advice.Lets hope that it doesnt affect the prosperity of the state.

I rather think people will flock to.Mississippi. Remember how Chik fil A turned out....Chick-Fil-A Sales Soar In 2012 Despite Bad PR

Imagine...a fag free state. Ahhhhh :)

Why not Mississippi racist bigots go to mid east, where they will feel much comfortable with their gay hatred?
I heard land prices are very low in Syria, could be a good investment for future...
The mideast is coming here. And fags will be begging Christians for protection, and all this will be moot.

I rather think that many others might take your advice.Lets hope that it doesnt affect the prosperity of the state.

I rather think people will flock to.Mississippi. Remember how Chik fil A turned out....Chick-Fil-A Sales Soar In 2012 Despite Bad PR

The mideast is coming here. And fags will be begging Christians for protection, and all this will be moot.

I aint protecting them, they are making their own beds...they can sleep in them. The homos have pushed too far

upload_2016-4-10_16-45-32.png

President Sanders: I'd Overturn 'Outrageous' Miss., N.C. Laws

:thewave:

I aint protecting them, they are making their own beds...they can sleep in them. The homos have pushed too far
:udaman:

:thewave:

^Gay

Same old stupid shit -gays against Christians. That aint the way it is except in your narrow twisted mind.

Let them flock....then we will build a wall around it. A big, beautiful wall with NO door in it and let them rot. And make them pay for it.

Who gives a shit about what bunch of "wanna be christian" ***** say

Pope has spoken; Be more accepting of divorced Catholics, gays and lesbians

Pope Francis to church: Accept gays, divorced Catholics - CNN.com

Forum List

Back