🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?
Your characterization of the Bill is the real lunacy here. You can't debate the issue honestly so you mischaracterize it as Libturds do with everything.

It claims that the law could see a woman fired from her job for wearing trousers, a counsellor on a suicide line refuse to speak to an LGBT teenager or even an adoption agency refuse to place a child with a family because the parents lived together before they were married.

This is lunacy on a majestic scale.Is the South so far behind the civilised world ?
Your characterization of the Bill is the real lunacy here. You can't debate the issue honestly so you mischaracterize it as Libturds do with everything.
Its a bigots charter. How can you defend this and still claim that all men are created equal ?

Will there be no end to this crap? The problem is that these people have no respect for, or understanding of the real issue. They are hateful yayoos and will die that way because they do not even want to learn better. HERE is an example of how the issue can be handled rationally and appropriately:

N.J. school board set to vote on new transgender restroom policy
upload_2016-4-11_9-24-53.png

Will there be no end to this crap? The problem is that these people have no respect for, or understanding of the real issue. They are hateful yayoos and will die that way because they do not even want to learn better. HERE is an example of how the issue can be handled rationally and appropriately:

View attachment 70941
The question is why do some States understand and some dont. Its mad that basic rights are really a lottery based on where you live.

View attachment 70941
The question is why do some States understand and some dont. Its mad that basic rights are really a lottery based on where you live.
Yup, this is the USA. We should have let the south go in 1865 instead of fighting to keep it in the union.

View attachment 70941
Yup, this is the USA. We should have let the south go in 1865 instead of fighting to keep it in the union.
There does appear to be a regional split.
Perhaps there could be an education programme to bring these places up to speed. They are losing jobs and investment through poor leadership.

View attachment 70941

Yes, but isn't that the old handicapped access bathroom, just re-signed, and they also maintain separate mens rooms and womens rooms?

View attachment 70941
There does appear to be a regional split.
Perhaps there could be an education programme to bring these places up to speed. They are losing jobs and investment through poor leadership.
I would take someone highly skilled to teaching the mentally and intellectually challenged. I think that the only solution is to wait another generation until they die off or are institutionalized .

How bizarre. She has intentionally altered her appearance to look male, then gets mad when people think she is male! She should be proud of having done such a good job.
How bizarre that someone thinks that we should go back to requiring women and girls to wear skirts and have long hair to avoid the wrath of phobia plagued nitwits.

Yeah the liberal education system teaches it's okay to be gay instead of math. Good for Mississippi I'm tired of hearing about queers.
We all need to contact our State representatives and Governors and encourage them to pass similar laws that North Carolina and Mississippi passed. That way, the gays and neo-queers (aka liberals) can't single out those two states for discrimination and bigotry.

Last edited:
Yeah the liberal education system teaches it's okay to be gay instead of math. Good for Mississippi I'm tired of hearing about queers.
We all need to contact our State representatives and Governors and encourage them to pass similar laws that North Carolina and Mississippi passed. That way, the gays and neo-queers (aka liberals) can't single out those two states for discrimination and bigotry.
Good luck with that. Most parts of the country are civilized and rational and understand the stupidity of these states...and those who support their laws.

This insanity is ridiculous. That Mississippi leads the way with the worst law is not a surprise.

This is an attempt to create a state theocracy.

You misspelled common decency.

Allowing women to be fired for wearing pants is "common decency"?
The state passing a bill stating that marriage is between a man and a woman, and that sexual relations should be reserved to such a marriage is "common decency" from the gov't? (btw, that means the state is advocating abstinence for all except married couples)
LOL. All you neoQueers are running around in hysterics over nothing. Part of me wishes we can force you to pay tithes to the nearest local church in your town if you're not a member of a church already. Ha ha !

Nobody is going to be fired for wearing trousers or even a dress. But if you try to use the ladies restroom and you have a swinging dick, your ass is going into the pokey!

That's common sense, not bigotry.

Last edited:
This can easily bring back something t hat I had personal experience with.

In the 80s, there was a decision to add AIDS education to the Alabama public school curriculum. I applaud that. There was nothing pro or con about homosexuality. But, apparently, the powers that be foresaw a specific question being asked. A female student at the high school in Tuscaloosa asked "I heard you can't get AIDS from oral sex. Is that true"? The only answer the teacher was allowed to give when asked any question about oral sex was "Oral sex is illegal in the state of Alabama". So this naive young woman walked out thinking she was "safe" from HIV is she only performed oral sex.
Since it was against the law for her to give a BJ, why would she be in danger? Violating the sodomy laws and you risk AIDS.

BTW. Sodomy laws no longer apply in Alabame, so what's the problem? She will get the answer she seeks, if this was a true story in the first place. I doubt it was.

Indeed it does. But nothing has restricted anyone's ability to worship as they choose. This bill forces the entire state to live under Judeo-Christian ideals. That is b
No, it forces the entire State to follow common sense rules. There are many common sense laws we abide by.

So don't go to Mississippi. See that was easy, no?
I rather think that many others might take your advice.Lets hope that it doesnt affect the prosperity of the state.

I rather think people will flock to.Mississippi. Remember how Chik fil A turned out....Chick-Fil-A Sales Soar In 2012 Despite Bad PR

Imagine...a fag free state. Ahhhhh :)
So don't go to Mississippi. See that was easy, no?

I have a better suggestion.

Why not Mississippi racist bigots go to mid east, where they will feel much comfortable with their gay hatred?
I heard land prices are very low in Syria, could be a good investment for future...
The mideast is coming here. And fags will be begging Christians for protection, and all this will be moot.

Who gives a shit about what bunch of "wanna be christian" ***** say

Pope has spoken; Be more accepting of divorced Catholics, gays and lesbians

Pope Francis to church: Accept gays, divorced Catholics - CNN.com

I am not convinced taint is even american.

Forum List

Back