Mississippi religious rights bill passed

Mississippi bill: OK to not help with same-sex marriage - Daily Journal

All knew this would happen. SC oversteps its boundaries and states pass laws protecting their workers from the nut case homosexual mafia.
I'm glad my gay neighbors could get married. I thought the scotus case was wrongfully decided, but nobody asked me. The law doesn't really do anything courts in Kentucky have said is ok. Gays still get married. Being upset at gay marriage is just ... crazy. But people have right to be crazy.

I gotta say though that the story isn't that big down here. Some a-hole shot a killed a Narcotics officer and wounded three other officers. And some cop in Greenville got killed trying to stop a robbery last week.
Hey, so are you glad also that any kids involved in your gay neighbor's "marriage" will be stripped of either a mother or father for life as a matter of their binding legal contract now? Glad or not? I'll await your answer with specifics.

I wonder if you consider people upset that a child would not know a mother and father both like they did were also automatically "crazy"? I'll await that answer too..... & remember, don't be too insulting...these "crazy" people vote..

All knew this would happen. SC oversteps its boundaries and states pass laws protecting their workers from the nut case homosexual mafia.
I'm glad my gay neighbors could get married. I thought the scotus case was wrongfully decided, but nobody asked me. The law doesn't really do anything courts in Kentucky have said is ok. Gays still get married. Being upset at gay marriage is just ... crazy. But people have right to be crazy.

I gotta say though that the story isn't that big down here. Some a-hole shot a killed a Narcotics officer and wounded three other officers. And some cop in Greenville got killed trying to stop a robbery last week.
Hey, so are you glad also that any kids involved in your gay neighbor's "marriage" will be stripped of either a mother or father for life as a matter of their binding legal contract now? Glad or not? I'll await your answer with specifics.

I wonder if you consider people upset that a child would not know a mother and father both like they did were also automatically "crazy"? I'll await that answer too..... & remember, don't be too insulting...these "crazy" people vote..
Kids whose parents divorced are legion. Far more numerous than the children in gay marriages.

I don't see you starting topic after topic about that.

Your bigotry has created a massive blind spot in your vision for the world.

Kids whose parents divorced are legion. Far more numerous than the children in gay marriages.

You're such a Nazi. Denouncing and labeling everyone who doesn't share your beliefs.

You're such a Nazi. Denouncing and labeling everyone who doesn't share your beliefs.
I'm right wing. Just more evidence Nazis are right wing. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You think I don't know what you are trying to do? You are as transparent as vodka.

By the way, a person who calls a bigot a bigot is not a Nazi. He's a truth teller.

You're lamenting about same sex parenting. Gay marriage has nothing to do with it. As denying marriage to same sex parents doesn't magically transform them into opposite sex parents. It merely guarantees that their child will never have married parents.

Which hurts these children and helps no child.

I'm not going to apologize for pointing out the massive hypocrisy of these backward fucks in Mississippi and the evil uses to which they have put our most sacred text.

These clerks and lawmakers sanction the violation of the bible every single day. How DARE they then try to pick it up and try to use it in this way?

It just doesn't get more wicked and vile than that. This is EXACTLY how a society is led straight to hell. It isn't the gays doing it. It is THESE people.

Last edited:
Is this a thread about your crybully psychological manipulation or is this a thread about Mississippi passing a bill protecting Kim Davis types?

Isn't it interesting that some religious rights through aren't to be guaranteed?

"Rep. Omeria Scott, D-Laurel, offered an amendment to provide the same protection for an official who believed a divorced couple should not remarry. She quoted numerous Bible passages to make her point, but Gipson, a minister, opposed the amendment, which was defeated 77-40.

If people have religious objection to remarriage for divorced people and didn't want to issue a marriage license to Kim Davis? Fuck'em.

>>>>

It's all nonsense. The reality is that it's now easier for the two people in a gay/lesbian marriage to make medical decisions for an incompetent spouse or request school records to help a kid with a college admission application. No one, but a few nut cases, are really exercised about this anymore. It's a federal intrusion, but not many people want to make gay people's lives harder just cause they're gay. If some clerk doesn't want to issue papers, somebody else will.

It's good for my neighbors who are boomer men and who are beginning to have medical issues with just getting old. Had the scotus held off, in ten years gay marriage would have been the norm everywhere but Miss, Ala and SC. The Court might have just said each state must recognize any marriage from a state outside it's own borders, but it didn't. The First Baptist Church of Jehovaville, Miss isn't gonna be doing any gay marriages. LOL

Is this a thread about your crybully psychological manipulation or is this a thread about Mississippi passing a bill protecting Kim Davis types?

Isn't it interesting that some religious rights through aren't to be guaranteed?

"Rep. Omeria Scott, D-Laurel, offered an amendment to provide the same protection for an official who believed a divorced couple should not remarry. She quoted numerous Bible passages to make her point, but Gipson, a minister, opposed the amendment, which was defeated 77-40.

If people have religious objection to remarriage for divorced people and didn't want to issue a marriage license to Kim Davis? Fuck'em.

>>>>
Thus the raging hypocrisy of bigots is exposed.

No one should be forced into participation of something they find repugnant...

If it's repugnant to you to work in a business that's required by law to serve black people,

then don't take that job.
Yeah because to hell with YOUR rights as a person...you must be FORCED to bend to the will of nanny government.

Move to Mississippi. You can pretend to be an American there as much as anywhere else.

I'm right wing. Just more evidence Nazis are right wing. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You think I don't know what you are trying to do? You are as transparent as vodka.

By the way, a person who calls a bigot a bigot is not a Nazi. He's a truth teller.

A truth teller? What are you, like 5?

Tell me, how am I a bigot? First though, go read the definition of the word... then tell me.

If it's repugnant to you to work in a business that's required by law to serve black people,

Yeah because to hell with YOUR rights as a person...you must be FORCED to bend to the will of nanny government.

Move to Mississippi. You can pretend to be an American there as much as anywhere else.
Too many n!ggers.

>>>>
I wonder why those of us with wives no longer of child bearing age can't have a female slave to further our lineage. (-:

Too many n!ggers.
not cool.

Too many n!ggers.
not cool.

Agreed... we don't need that shit.

>>>>
I wonder why those of us with wives no longer of child bearing age can't have a female slave to further our lineage. (-:

That whole slavery thingy.

>>>>

There is little question this is nothing but "God hates Fags" legislation

>>>>

That whole slavery thingy.
Yeah but Abraham wasn't a hater bigot. (-:

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 16 - New International Version

>>>>

There is little question this is nothing but "God hates Fags" legislation
I don't really agree. There are a lot of folks here who consider homosexuality a sin, and the scotus decision wrong, but there's just not much hate. I think most everyone knows some gay people who are just trying to live their lives, and the reality is everyone is a sinner .... even if homosexuality isn't a sin, and most of us figure even if it is a sin, it ain't up their on the BIG sin list. LOL

Forum List

Back