Missouri Republicans tackle the big problems right off the bat....

I just can’t get over how stupid this is. It’s frankly laughable how republicans like to pretend they have libertarian values.
I'm a guy, but believe women should keep their arms covered. Everybody should, in my opinion. I keep mine concealed in a shoulder holster. Most of the women I know keep their arms in their purse.:auiqs.jpg:

The first order of business in any session of a legislature is to get the rules established. Who is complaining about the dress code? Every employer has one. Do the D's think that the legislators should have to wear uniforms or something?

Who has a dress code that bans bare arms on women? This shows how women are second class citizens to male Republicans.

Missouri has a lot of problems, but if you were in the statehouse today, you would have thought the biggest one was what female legislators wear.

Peter Merideth (D-St. Louis) shared the news on Twitter, "Debating the house rules on the floor today, and the first amendment offered by a Republican is about making stricter the rules of what women have to wear in here."

Cannot have bare arms by the women, that might distract the men! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever happened to freedom?
kbjrhfvjl1ca1.jpg

It is about proper decorum, and dressing for the occasion, something the left doesn't get. If legislators are expected to wear dark business suits when conducting business, then women should dress for business also. The left is against everything that makes this country great. FJB

Precisely

Missouri has a lot of problems, but if you were in the statehouse today, you would have thought the biggest one was what female legislators wear.

Peter Merideth (D-St. Louis) shared the news on Twitter, "Debating the house rules on the floor today, and the first amendment offered by a Republican is about making stricter the rules of what women have to wear in here."

Cannot have bare arms by the women, that might distract the men! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I’m trying to think of another place where women have to dress a certain way so that they don’t tempt men.

Dang. Tip of my tongue, y’know?

I’m trying to think of another place where women have to dress a certain way so that they don’t tempt men.

Dang. Tip of my tongue, y’know?

Who said that the reason there's a dress code in the Missouri government is that men cannot control their dicks and must never be tempted?

You don't have a lot of faith in the male sex.

I wonder why.

I don't wonder why you don't get something as simple as maintaining a certain level of dignity in the legislative process.

You do know the word, right?

Dignity.

We'll all understand if you simply can't grasp it. We've known you for a while.

If you're still struggling with confusion, refer to post #54.

Forum List

Back