Mistakes Atheists Make

Then you really aren't a christian because then you don't believe what Jesus said about only through him.
Only an ignoramus would believe Christians must fail to see anything worthwhile in other religions. It's atheist fanatics who despise all religions.

Atheism has nothing to do with communism.
Wow, do you know anything? Lol Atheism is of central importance to Communism. Communism has been one of the largest atheist sects.

We may lean left
Some of the worst racists and hyper-nationalists have been atheists. Atheism poisons everything.

Was Hitler a Christian - Dinesh D Souza - Page 1

And that nut Christopher Hitchens was a tireless (and tiresome) war-monger.

Faith simply reinforces your belief in what you would like to be true, rather than what really is.
Whiny Internet atheist fanatics hate freedom of thought more than anyone. They meekly submit to the fashion for atheism created by the media bosses.

Humans are not just sacks of chemicals. We may not think a seed in the womb is important but a living human is. If someone is starving we say feed the poor.
Are you high on something? You're just rambling and not making any sense. Lol

Chances are, based on your stupid commy comment, you are a right wing fucktard who likes unregulated free market capitalism.
Only an imbecile fucktard would think only right-wingers criticize Communism.
Don't waste too much effort with these retarded atheists. They will keep repeating the same things over and over because they're really stupid, illogical, and ignorant.

We even have a website that has a response to every stupid thing a theist says.

Why there is no god

Sad we have to keep repeating ourselves and a waste because it never sinks in.

That's because atheists always bring up the same bullshit arguments.

I can easily destroy all atheist arguments.

You think you do but we look at you like you are a fucking retard.

Don't waste too much effort with these retarded atheists. They will keep repeating the same things over and over because they're really stupid, illogical, and ignorant.
Sealybobo can only quote some amateurish atheist hate site. He doesn't realize all he is doing is discrediting the atheist movement. Thanks to people like him atheists are just laughed at as a set of ignorant fanatics.

Sealybobo can only quote some amateurish atheist hate site. He doesn't realize all he is doing is discrediting the atheist movement. Thanks to people like him atheists are just laughed at as a set of ignorant fanatics.

I haven't really found that to be true. Certainly not in day-to-day life. Do see a lot of bigotry directed toward atheists?

I haven't really found that to be true. Certainly not in day-to-day life. Do see a lot of bigotry directed toward atheists?

No. I have close relationships with a lot of atheists in real life. None of them act like the atheists I see trolling forums.

The atheists I know in real life love me because I tell them the truth. I know that Jesus Christ is the only way to get to Heaven. Therefore, I tell people I know exactly that. Accordingly, it follows that I will tell them that without faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior, they will go to Hell.

I love them as I love myself, and because I love them as I love myself, I try to teach them about Jesus Christ.

Conversely, if I didn't know the gospel of Jesus Christ, I would love and appreciate others telling me about Jesus Christ. I would love for them to warn me about Hell.

Then you really aren't a christian because then you don't believe what Jesus said about only through him.
Only an ignoramus would believe Christians must fail to see anything worthwhile in other religions. It's atheist fanatics who despise all religions.

Atheism has nothing to do with communism.
Wow, do you know anything? Lol Atheism is of central importance to Communism. Communism has been one of the largest atheist sects.

We may lean left
Some of the worst racists and hyper-nationalists have been atheists. Atheism poisons everything.

Faith simply reinforces your belief in what you would like to be true, rather than what really is.
Whiny Internet atheist fanatics hate freedom of thought more than anyone. They meekly submit to the fashion for atheism created by the media bosses.

Humans are not just sacks of chemicals. We may not think a seed in the womb is important but a living human is. If someone is starving we say feed the poor.

Chances are, based on your stupid commy comment, you are a right wing fucktard who likes unregulated free market capitalism.

Why there is no god

All atheists I have met online always bring up the same bullshit arguments. Online atheists are almost guaranteed to be stupid and ignorant. Very few would even bother to learn why atheism and its arguments are all wrong. It's easily researchable to find out why all arguments atheists make are trash arguments.

No. I have close relationships with a lot of atheists in real life. None of them act like the atheists I see trolling forums.

Agreed. But what I was actually referring to is that I haven't really seen atheists being "laughed at as set of ignorant fanatics". Lots of people thinking Dawkins and his ilk are strides assholes, but I think they recognize they don't represent the bulk of those who don't believe in gods.

Why there is no god

All atheists I have met online always bring up the same bullshit arguments. Online atheists are almost guaranteed to be stupid and ignorant. Very few would even bother to learn why atheism and its arguments are all wrong. It's easily researchable to find out why all arguments atheists make are trash arguments.

It might surprise you how few atheists bother arguing about their beliefs, and usually won't even bring it up unless someone asks. Should we judge all Christians by the behavior of nitwits like GISMYS?

Why there is no god

It might surprise you how few atheists bother arguing about their beliefs, and usually won't even bring it up unless someone asks. Should we judge all Christians by the behavior of nitwits like GISMYS?

My apologies. I wasn't talking about all atheists.

When I wrote "all atheists I met online", I was specifically thinking about a certain group of atheists I see slandering God in online forums. They are "new atheism" atheists, aka militant atheists, aka illogical idiots. They are almost guaranteed to be stupid and ignorant.

They always bring up the same bullshit arguments. Very few would even bother to think about their bullshit arguments. It's easy to find out why all atheists' arguments are trash arguments if they would bother to look.

Last edited:

Hi sealybobo and Max Grit:
It is clear that it is mutual this negative rejection and perception going on,
by both sides of each other!

Is it clear that the only way out of this mutual trap
is to recognize it isn't helping, but makes it worse by only reinforcing the negative rejection
and misunderstanding by the other?

I see you as people pulling on threads on a ball of string
trying to get it untangled. If one person keeps pulling their strings,
and the other person theirs, it just gets tighter and tighter.
You both stay stuck and blame the other for pulling the wrong strings!

What if we take it one step at a time,
take the ball of string and agree which part to loosen up first,
which layer to start and what step to follow next, etc.

Can we unravel this ball of string that is all tangled up in knots?
From all the past people who picked it up and pulled it tighter in all directions?

How is continuing to pull and pull going to do anything but make it worse?

What direction do you want to go with this?

Do you want to unravel the knots and untangle the mess
of misunderstanding and misperceptions stacked on top of each
other like a huge ball of knotted string?

Why there is no god

Like? Give me some examples.

Why there is no god

Actually, please don't bother. I already know none of this will be compelling to seem logical to someone who believes an invisible god cares about him. Your theory is more rational.

Why there is no god

My apologies. I wasn't talking about all atheists.

When I wrote "all atheists I met online", I was specifically thinking about a certain group of atheists I see slandering God in online forums. They are "new atheism" atheists, aka militant atheists, aka illogical idiots. They are almost guaranteed to be stupid and ignorant.

They always bring up the same bullshit arguments. Very few would even bother to think about their bullshit arguments. It's easy to find out why all atheists' arguments are trash arguments if they would bother to look.

How can you slander something you don't believe exists?

This goes back to that argument where theists feel like we are rejecting their god, just like they get rejected when they ask a girl out on a date. Us atheists have to realize that theists take this shit very personally.

If I told you I had a perfect 10 millionaire woman waiting here for you, would you drive to me right away or would you say bullshit? Realize please that you are not rejecting this woman I have here waiting for you. You doubt she's here, right? That's all. We don't believe your invisible buddy exists.

The atheists I know in real life love me because I tell them the truth. I know that Jesus Christ is the only way to get to Heaven. Therefore, I tell people I know exactly that. Accordingly, it follows that I will tell them that without faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior, they will go to Hell.

I love them as I love myself, and because I love them as I love myself, I try to teach them about Jesus Christ.

Conversely, if I didn't know the gospel of Jesus Christ, I would love and appreciate others telling me about Jesus Christ. I would love for them to warn me about Hell.

For one, they don't love you for telling them your belief. They either pitty or laugh at you behind your back. They put up with you. Just realize that when you see them from now on. They are lying to you if they say otherwise. And you aren't a good judge of character if someone could tell you those crazy bible stories and you didn't realize you were being lied to so.

And us atheists have already heard your schtick before a 1000 times. You act like anyone in America hasn't heard the Jesus story before. We've all heard it. Some believe and some don't. What you are doing is looking for the weak minded so you can recruit them to your cult.

So if you feel compelled to tell me and I argue back, don't get offended. And if you've told me once and I asked you to shut the fuck up, make a mental note and don't bring it up again. Actually, it is my theist friends who all called NOMAS on talking religion or politics with me anymore. I would love to sit around and explain to you why your imaginary friend isn't real. We have one theist who hangs out with us and we laugh when he says, "you're all going to hell". LOL

They use religion to keep us ignorant or to control or manipulate the masses just like Reagan and Bush 2 did.

Hi sealybobo and Max Grit:
It is clear that it is mutual this negative rejection and perception going on,
by both sides of each other!

Is it clear that the only way out of this mutual trap
is to recognize it isn't helping, but makes it worse by only reinforcing the negative rejection
and misunderstanding by the other?

I see you as people pulling on threads on a ball of string
trying to get it untangled. If one person keeps pulling their strings,
and the other person theirs, it just gets tighter and tighter.
You both stay stuck and blame the other for pulling the wrong strings!

What if we take it one step at a time,
take the ball of string and agree which part to loosen up first,
which layer to start and what step to follow next, etc.

Can we unravel this ball of string that is all tangled up in knots?
From all the past people who picked it up and pulled it tighter in all directions?

How is continuing to pull and pull going to do anything but make it worse?

What direction do you want to go with this?

Do you want to unravel the knots and untangle the mess
of misunderstanding and misperceptions stacked on top of each
other like a huge ball of knotted string?

It all comes down to this. It really doesn't matter to me/us, other than maybe some of us think all or at least too many organized religions are bad and they use religion to keep us dumb. Stuff like that.

So beyond my personal opinion and hope that someday people wake up, it really doesn't matter to me what someone else thinks happens to me when I die.

And I do want people to respect one another, crime to be very low, no one living below poverty, men to be fathers to their babies.

This is why this always goes back to politics because then it boils down to what laws do we want to pass that we can all agree on. Is that what you are getting at?

Besides laws, what other things do you think we can all agree on? Banning abortion? What is your "lets all work together" solution for gay marriage? How about pollution?

We can have a 3 second conversation about god. Do you believe? No. Do you? Yes. Ok, now lets move on and deal with the problems we have right here and now on earth, knowing god's not going to help us. He's waiting on the other side for when we die. And you better not pout, you better not cry, you better not shout I'm telling you why, God will send your sorry ass to hell.

We have laws. Maybe you are in the wrong forum. If you are asking atheists and theists to agree on some maybe that's another forum?

Lots of people thinking Dawkins and his ilk are strides assholes, but I think they recognize they don't represent the bulk of those who don't believe in gods.
I hear your point.

Though Dawkins is kind of creepy and sealybobo is an ignorant fanatic some atheists are perfectly decent people. I hope you are right.

“I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.” – Anonymous

Communist atheists in only 80 years killed about 94 million! And the number of deaths caused by atheism is much higher. An atheist, Stalin, along with his fellow Christian-hater Hitler started the worst war in human history. And don't forget all the deaths caused by right wing atheists like Mussolini, who was in part inspired by another blood-thirsty atheist Nietzsche. And don't forget the Armenian genocide, committed by secular fanatics: the Young Turks.

Please also remember that the austere atheist philosophy has never attracted a large number of believers. Under 3% of the world population is atheist. So a small number of atheists are responsible for a tremendous amount of carnage. On a per capita basis atheists are by far the worst murderers in human history.

Recent examples of atheist intolerance and brutality:

Chinese Police Proudly Record Their Torture of Christians
New Reports Tell of Executions, Torture of Christians in North Korea
New reports from former North Korean eye-witnesses indicate that the totalitarian government tortures, executes Christians and people related to the faith.
50,000 Christians tortured and abused in North Korean prisons

Atheists vs. science: Trofim Lysenko

Last edited:
Lots of people thinking Dawkins and his ilk are strides assholes, but I think they recognize they don't represent the bulk of those who don't believe in gods.
I hear your point: Though Dawkins is kind of creepy and sealybobo is an ignorant fanatic some atheists are perfectly decent people. I hope you are right.

I've approached a lot of people about religion in my past. I do it sly so not to offend. I don't tell them my opinion right off the bat and if they are too christiany I don't tell them at all. They'd freak out. Some people I tell them but for example I wouldn't at work to a customer. I just nod and agree. But I love telling born agains I'm an atheist. When I was a Greek Orthodox Christian I loved telling them, "us Greeks translated the bible for you so please don't try to tell us now what it says".

But most people I talk to aren't hard core Christians. Many have admitted they don't believe in god or they believe in god but don't belong to any church.

WAY too many Americans call themselves Chistians. I use to do it when I never really believed all the Jesus stories. But then I talked to some liberal christians who said that's alright. But they were lying. They don't want to admit that their cult says if you aren't a christian you don't go to heaven.

Way too many "christian lights" are cherry pickers and believe parts of the bible but throw out what they don't like. How convenient they can do that.

Communist atheists in only 80 years killed about 94 million! And the number of deaths caused by atheism is much higher. An atheist, Stalin, along with his fellow Christian-hater Hitler started the worst war in human history. And don't forget all the deaths caused by right wing atheists like Mussolini, who was in part inspired by another blood-thirsty atheist Nietzsche. And don't forget the Armenian genocide, committed by secular fanatics: the Young Turks.

Please also remember that the austere atheist philosophy has never attracted a large number of believers. Under 3% of the world population is atheist. So a small number of atheists are responsible for a tremendous amount of carnage. On a per capita basis atheists are by far the worst murderers in human history.

Recent examples of atheist intolerance and brutality:

Chinese Police Proudly Record Their Torture of Christians
New Reports Tell of Executions, Torture of Christians in North Korea
New reports from former North Korean eye-witnesses indicate that the totalitarian government tortures, executes Christians and people related to the faith.
50,000 Christians tortured and abused in North Korean prisons

Same arguments every day huh?

Association fallacy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

An ad hominem deflection which demonstrates a failure to understand that atheism is simply a lack of belief in god(s), with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage, and thus no line can be drawn from it to the aforementioned ideologies.

Do you give credit to Christians for all the Muslims GW Bush the Christian killed?

This proves that the people that run our country also use religion to manipulate and control the masses: Hitler was religious and publicly decried atheism.

Stalinism and Communism exercised gosateizm (state atheism) based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. Atheism was a means to an end, not a cause.

I know you won't get any of this but maybe someone else will see why you are fos.

Forum List

Back