MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Hilarious. Water vapor is generated BY THE INCREASES OF HEAT from increases in the greenhouse gas CO2. Waper vapor in turn is a heat multiplier. It’s the CO2 that increases WATER VAPOR DUFUS.
Where’s that linky

Exactly. You’re afraid to. You only pimp individuals with degrees who wrote an article before they died that seemed to diss AGW. It’s Hilarious because NONE of these degreed individuals got their degree from an institution that agrees with them. .
Still no name?

“The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.” – Kevin Trenbarth, IPCC lead author on physical science, regarding the pause in measured warming from 1999 to 2009

Presuming that the brightest scientists find their home in academe is a conceit unproven by any observable facts.​

“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy.” – Ottmar Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Gee, it should be easier for you to name ONE if you can, then me to name 3400.
So yours is an infantile request. Mine makes you obviously on the wrong side. Simply, if you could, you would.
But here goes, just a start.

Now your turn. Name one.
Which one claims your nonsense? The one that says climate change is catastrophic

ChemEngineer the periodic table denier can’t help but rear his head to remind us how ignorant he is. Of course, he appeals to all the munchkins who know less then he does…..which is quite a feat considering how little CE knows, as he just keeps making up shit.
I need thousand island dressing again

I plugged my house into the cigarette lighter
I plugged my house into my neighbor's house. Here's how.

My electricity went out. The transformer to half of the block is across the street from my next door neighbor and serves me and north. Jack still had electricity as he was on a different transformer. I analyzed the situation and realized that it would take days to remove and replace the transformer. No refrigeration, no microwave, no television, no internet.

This is not to my liking. So I flipped off my main electrical switch in the box, disconnecting me from the broken transformer.
Then I cut a 100 foot extension cord female end off and spliced a male end so it was male - male.

Then I plugged one end into my kitchen counter and asked Jack if I could PULEASE use his current, pennies a day. No prob.
He plugged it into his external outlet on the back of his house, closest to my kitchen.

I'm hot. Refrigerator, microwave, electric stove, TV, lights. The whole house is not electrified but I have what I need.

You can also do this when your main water line breaks. Turn off the main valve at the meter. Turn off the valve at your front hose bib. Remove a water line from your washing machine, which is female to female. Screw your washing machine hose in to your hose bib and your 50 foot garden hose into your neighbor's garden hose or hose bib. You're flush.

I plugged my house into my neighbor's house. Here's how.

My electricity went out. The transformer to half of the block is across the street from my next door neighbor and serves me and north. Jack still had electricity as he was on a different transformer. I analyzed the situation and realized that it would take days to remove and replace the transformer. No refrigeration, no microwave, no television, no internet.

This is not to my liking. So I flipped off my main electrical switch in the box, disconnecting me from the broken transformer.
Then I cut a 100 foot extension cord female end off and spliced a male end so it was male - male.

Then I plugged one end into my kitchen counter and asked Jack if I could PULEASE use his current, pennies a day. No prob.
He plugged it into his external outlet on the back of his house, closest to my kitchen.

I'm hot. Refrigerator, microwave, electric stove, TV, lights. The whole house is not electrified but I have what I need.

You can also do this when your main water line breaks. Turn off the main valve at the meter. Turn off the valve at your front hose bib. Remove a water line from your washing machine, which is female to female. Screw your washing machine hose in to your hose bib and your 50 foot garden hose into your neighbor's garden hose or hose bib. You're flush.
We can laugh at this now

We can laugh at this now
I never laugh but rather beam with pride over my inventiveness and try to help others
overcome the same problem by instructing them. Once you know it, you never forget.

Plumbers charge $1,500 to replace a water line under a sidewalk and entry. I saw the City
using a steel cable and backhoe to pull soft copper line through the old black plastic water service
line from street main to meters up and down the street.

When my black plastic line broke, I drove to city maintenance yard with a six pack of Coors and
a peach pie and asked to borrow their steel cable with four-sided arrowhead cutter just ahead of a steel Chinese handcuff
two feet long which holds soft copper. You thread the open end of steel cable from your hose bib connection
out to the meter box. Pull 20 feet out, wrap it around the rear axle of your family car, put a U-bolt securing loose end to
running end of steel cable and then drive the car straight out, pulling soft 1 inch copper wire through the old plastic line
as the arrowhead cuts the plastic line end to end. Wrap Chinese handcuff with duct tape to secure copper line and one man
pushes line down into hole at hose bib as the other drives the car away slowly. Helped neighbor do same thing. Complicated by radiator hose clamp on his old plastic line which required pulling entire line out with bunched plastic pushing dirt all the way as all the plastic line was extracted. His friend used tow truck to pull cable and this lifted front wheels off the pavement! Still did the job. Two guys pushing copper down as tow truck struggled mightily.

Was it 60-70% of the Sheeple that fell for the Covid and Killer Shot narratives ?

The same number of gullible and compliant Sheeple will fall for the Climate Change drivel . Hook , line and Sinker .

And feel just as righteous and compete just as much to signal their virtue to each other .

Batten down the hatches Pure Ones . For a time those insufferable Stupid Ones will be centre stage .

1672280365605.png

Not a single observable scientific study says that. Not even the computer models say it. They merely use the weasel words "suggests".

In other words, no.
Obviously you have never read a single scientific study dufus.
I’m saying it is a thermastat because CO2 helps drive AGW, . Please CO2 increases the production of water vapor idiot. That you don’t know how or that It’s common knowledge and available at every related university science web site just means you’re science illiterate . That you can’t read, is of no concern to me, DS.

From Columbia edu. Read all of it and don’t be a selective dumbass.
“Both water vapor and CO2 are responsible for global warming, and once we increase the CO2 in the atmosphere, the oceans warm up, which inevitably triggers an increase in water vapor. But while we have no way to control water vapor, we can control CO2. And because we are increasing the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by continuing to burn fossil fuels, even in relatively small amounts compared to the entire mass of the atmosphere, we are disturbing the entire heat balance of the planet.”

Last edited:
Obviously you have never read a single scientific study dufus.
I’m saying it is a thermastat because CO2 helps drive AGW, . Please CO2 increases the production of water vapor idiot. That you don’t know how or that It’s common knowledge and available at every related university science web site just means you’re science illiterate . That you can’t read, is of no concern to me, DS.

From Columbia edu. Read all of it and don’t be a selective dumbass.
“Both water vapor and CO2 are responsible for global warming, and once we increase the CO2 in the atmosphere, the oceans warm up, which inevitably triggers an increase in water vapor. But while we have no way to control water vapor, we can control CO2. And because we are increasing the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by continuing to burn fossil fuels, even in relatively small amounts compared to the entire mass of the atmosphere, we are disturbing the entire heat balance of the planet.”

Not only do I read them, I WRITE them. What you posted are opinion pieces.

You are so fucking stupid you don't understand the difference.

There is NO scientific data that supports the claim that CO2 is the control for water vapor.

There is COPIOUS data that says otherwise.

“Both water vapor and CO2 are responsible for global warming, and once we increase the CO2 in the atmosphere, the oceans warm up, which inevitably triggers an increase in water vapor.

And then runaway global warming is inevitable.

How hot will we get?

100 degrees? 200?

Forum List

Back