MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

How much stored electricity from solar does your local utility have?
What a delusional question. Our company has several renewable sources, Solar just being one. It’s true, you actually think that electricity from solar is different then electricity form other sources. Why else would you ask such a stupid question. Solar is one of a mix of renewables. But you never read the other posts telling how electricity from RENEWABLES is stored have your ?

What a delusional question. Our company has several renewable sources, Solar just being one. It’s true, you actually think that electricity from solar is different then electricity form other sources. Why else would you ask such a stupid question. Solar is one of a mix of renewables. But you never read the other posts telling how electricity from RENEWABLES is stored have your ?

Our company has several renewable sources, Solar just being one.

Gosh, they sound swell. But that doesn't answer my question.

I was talking about "electricity" and you responded with "power"?
Wrong. I was talking about POWER FIRST and YOU responded with a silly unrelated break down of JUST electricity. You’re still trying not to look dumb. Just move on, loser.

Gosh, they sound swell. But that doesn't answer my question.
Boy, you are dumb. Maybe you don’t understand that once electricity is generated form ALL sources, it is indistinguishable. Are you that simple ?

Should I rephrase the question for you so you don’t sound stupid ?

Boy, you are dumb. Maybe you don’t understand that once electricity is generated form ALL sources, it is indistinguishable. Are you that simple ?

Should I rephrase the question for you so you don’t sound stupid ?

Still waiting for you to show me all your overnight electrical storage.

Still waiting for you to show me all your overnight electrical storage.
Oh, over night now. Before it was just Solar. Gee, where does electricity form a fossil fuel plant come from overnight when it’s shut down for repairs and/or maintenance ?????

Oh, over night now. Before it was just Solar. Gee, where does electricity form a fossil fuel plant come from overnight when it’s shut down for repairs and/or maintenance ?????

Oh, over night now.

Yes, because solar doesn't generate electricity at night.

Admit it, they don't have any storage.

where does electricity form a fossil fuel plant come from overnight when it’s shut down for repairs and/or maintenance ?????

Hopefully another reliable fossil fuel or nuclear plant.

Forum List

Back