Mitch McConnel files Clouture motion. Kavanaugh vote Saturday!

A lot can happen between now and Saturday...

Do you think McConnell would file if he didn't already have the votes?

actually, yes

I think we have the votes, but getting erryybuddy on record with a vote is ritical for midterms

Does Manchin want to stay in the Senate??

What about that bitch from ND? or IN? (don't know spelling on the names and too lazy to look up)

I can't WAIT for the shitshow when RBG leaves the bench. It will be full-blown violence.

By the time Trump is done, the commies stand to be outnumbered 7-2 and even 8-1 on the Court, depending on the issue.

:laughing0301:

actually, yes

I think we have the votes, but getting erryybuddy on record with a vote is ritical for midterms

What about that bitch from ND? or IN? (don't know spelling on the names and too lazy to look up)

I think the final tally will be 56-44. Said it two weeks ago and stand by it now. We'll know for sure Saturday.

2jc9p9.jpg

actually, yes

I think the final tally will be 56-44. Said it two weeks ago and stand by it now. We'll know for sure Saturday.

Gambling markets have 53-47 as the favorite, and that is also what Q predicts (no, I am not a Q follower, but I'm on another forum with a 65,000 post count thread dedicated to Q, I can't read all that, but they talk about it in other threads

And yes, I said SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND posts...

i mentioned this before, but just wanna remind u all,,,after all goes well, be wary of where you park your car!

Waiting for links to the motion..
Vote to confirm is Sunday

Screenshot_20181003-210531_Chrome.jpg

I think I will celebrate with a cold beer, because like good ole Kav, I like beer

1536807817.8795-smiley.gif

MSNBC just reported that Senate Democrats will only be given ONE copy of the FBI report - which they will have to read individually. SHAM!
Some insight on where democrats are with their demands before holding a vote

tenor.gif

a week after hes in, someone will come up with a photo of Kava in full KKK wear, yet you cant see his face, but he will claim that its Him !!!!!

actually, yes

Gambling markets have 53-47 as the favorite, and that is also what Q predicts (no, I am not a Q follower, but I'm on another forum with a 65,000 post count thread dedicated to Q, I can't read all that, but they talk about it in other threads

And yes, I said SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND posts...

I don't gamble and I've never heard of Q, I just look at the situation and go with my gut. I also think the commiecrats will lose seats in the senate, so future nominations will be safe as well.

Forum List

Back