Mitch McConnel files Clouture motion. Kavanaugh vote Saturday!

i think we can all expect more stories pertaining to Kava's past even after hes in, like, Kava cheated on over 75 tests in high school/college,,,and Kava was seen at a high profile strip bar.

Oh of the limited in scope and time investigation that was designed to turn up with nothing? They didn’t even interview Ford. You dumbasses should be pissed but instead you pretend that somehow doesn’t matter.
Why would they interview her they have her sworn testimony?
You are so full of shit. If this was Hillary instead, you would throw a tantrum if she wasn’t interviewed by the FBI.
RETARD alert, she testified UNDER OATH, what EXACTLY would the FBI need to ask her? I can think of several questions you might not like. Like why she said there were 4 boys in 2012? Why she did not remember their names in 2012? Why she lied about her front door? Why she lied about a fear of flying? And why she lied about coaching someone on a polygraph? All those were UNDER OATH.
Oh this is rich. You somehow pretend that the FBI wouldn’t be concerned if she committed perjury or not. Right you’re just okay with that because you know the investigation was biased.

Morons.
Thanks for proving my point Moron..

343rwr9.gif
This is really just you not being able to admit I am right.

Oh of the limited in scope and time investigation that was designed to turn up with nothing? They didn’t even interview Ford. You dumbasses should be pissed but instead you pretend that somehow doesn’t matter.
You are so full of shit. If this was Hillary instead, you would throw a tantrum if she wasn’t interviewed by the FBI.
RETARD alert, she testified UNDER OATH, what EXACTLY would the FBI need to ask her? I can think of several questions you might not like. Like why she said there were 4 boys in 2012? Why she did not remember their names in 2012? Why she lied about her front door? Why she lied about a fear of flying? And why she lied about coaching someone on a polygraph? All those were UNDER OATH.
Oh this is rich. You somehow pretend that the FBI wouldn’t be concerned if she committed perjury or not. Right you’re just okay with that because you know the investigation was biased.

Morons.

Classic... You do realize that perjury is dealt with by the DOJ in this instance.... Fucking moron...
They would take the charges but the FBI would still investigate you dumbshit.

Morons.

Classic... You do realize that perjury is dealt with by the DOJ in this instance.... Fucking moron...
LOL... You really are totally fucking clueless.. It would be referred to the DOJ...

Morons.

LOL... You really are totally fucking clueless.. It would be referred to the DOJ...
You are just making shit up. We both know the FBI would investigate it.

Morons.

I was in law enforcement for 30 years.. you don't have a damn clue..

Not really a surprise.

Everyone knows that nothing is going to come from the FBI interviews. It is political theater at this point.

Morons.

He's not making it up. Fox and Rush etc etc are making it up.

Holy Crap!

"Evidence shows that no accusation against Kavanaugh has merit."

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Morons.

If the committee thinks she lied they will do a referral to the DOJ. If the DOJ takes the referral for action, then the FBI will be knocking on her door and the hard questions will begin.

Morons.
Thanks for proving my point Moron..

343rwr9.gif
This is really just you not being able to admit I am right.

You haven't been right about anything since before Kavanaugh started high school.

Bout time they put this shit show behind them and take the vote.

What a fucking shit show it was.

oh, another claim we may hear in the next few days,,Kava may have tied and dragged a slave to his truck in 1867. well, at least Maxine Waters might bring this up.

Forum List

Back