Mitch McConnel files Clouture motion. Kavanaugh vote Saturday!

a week after hes in, someone will come up with a photo of Kava in full KKK wear, yet you cant see his face, but he will claim that its Him !!!!!
Something like this?

robert-byrd.jpg

Waiting for links to the motion..
Vote to confirm is Sunday

Screenshot_20181003-210531_Chrome.jpg

I think I will celebrate with a cold beer, because like good ole Kav, I like beer

1536807817.8795-smiley.gif

MSNBC just reported that Senate Democrats will only be given ONE copy of the FBI report - which they will have to read individually. SHAM!

What a crock of shit, all you commies want to do is bitch. There are probably a half dozen commies and fewer repubs that the report may effect their votes. The rest won't be swayed no matter what it says. So sit down and shut up and let the few folks that need to read it do their thing. Then confirm Kavanaugh as he deserves.

I think I will celebrate with a cold beer, because like good ole Kav, I like beer

MSNBC just reported that Senate Democrats will only be given ONE copy of the FBI report - which they will have to read individually. SHAM!

Poor democrats. They don't have a copy machine! Probably burned it out using it to take pictures of female staffer's asses.

Good

Get this fucking circus behind us and move on to the Democrat clown show sure to come in the next 4 weeks.
Everyone here outraged that senate democrats declared that "he has no presumption of innocence" need to do as I plan to do and spend the next 4 weeks reminding everyone that due process is on the line and that democrats never need to be in charge again. I plan to get in touch with my local GOP headquarters tomorrow and see how I can help.

>>>Still waiting for Shelia Lee to claim that Kava was once a slave owner in the 1860's

Screenshot_20181003-210531_Chrome.jpg

1536807817.8795-smiley.gif

Seems like someone figured out that leaky little democrats can't be trusted with confidential information.

Keg parties like crazy this weekend when fellow beer lover Judge Brett is voted in! Let's get ready to party! The perjurer mental cases and democrats should be prosecuted for what they did but fuck it, just vote the democrats out this November and ignore the perjurer mental cases which will reduce their ability to make money on their hoaxes.

Poor democrats. They don't have a copy machine! Probably burned it out using it to take pictures of female staffer's asses.

They aren't allowed to make copies. No one is. But you can bet the majority of the report will be leaked by lunch time tomorrow.

this just in from CNN, a new poll says that 95% of adults believe that Brett Kavanaugh caused Mt St Helen to erupt in 1980

Holy Crap!

"Evidence shows that no accusation against Kavanaugh has merit."

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Oh of the limited in scope and time investigation that was designed to turn up with nothing? They didn’t even interview Ford. You dumbasses should be pissed but instead you pretend that somehow doesn’t matter.

Holy Crap!

Oh of the limited in scope and time investigation that was designed to turn up with nothing? They didn’t even interview Ford. You dumbasses should be pissed but instead you pretend that somehow doesn’t matter.
Why would they interview her they have her sworn testimony?

Holy Crap!

Why would they interview her they have her sworn testimony?
You are so full of shit. If this was Hillary instead, you would throw a tantrum if she wasn’t interviewed by the FBI.

Holy Crap!

Why interview Ford. She had her day in the sun and caused it to rain.

Forum List

Back