Mitch McConnell Considers Killing Major Immigration Deal To Help Trump

Republicans have the biggest policy win on immigration in decades within their grasp, but Donald Trump is calling the shots now, so the deal is all but dead. In what’s been reported as a Senate Republican meeting Wednesday, leader Mitch McConnell told his colleagues he doesn’t “want to do anything to undermine” Trump.

So the Republicans have now guaranteed another year of uncontrolled immigration ( Their Words ), when a deal is in place right now to stop it.

The Great Republican Immigration Caravans

With the blessings of the orange cult messiah.
Lets see the lib compromise

Tell us what the deal is that biden is offering

Republicans have the biggest policy win on immigration in decades within their grasp, but Donald Trump is calling the shots now, so the deal is all but dead. In what’s been reported as a Senate Republican meeting Wednesday, leader Mitch McConnell told his colleagues he doesn’t “want to do anything to undermine” Trump.

So the Republicans have now guaranteed another year of uncontrolled immigration ( Their Words ), when a deal is in place right now to stop it.

The bill is shit; worse than nothing.

It is to the border as the ACA was to affordable healthcare - a cruel joke.

Why am I not surprised? The Rabid Right as always been filled with disgusting interlopers pretending to be proud Americans.
So you have no problem with all those diseased illegals crossing the southern border, but you have an issue with me? Go fuck yourself, and do your president proud by having a few dozen illegals live in your house, or do you just talk the talk, fucker...

So you have no problem with all those diseased illegals crossing the southern border, but you have an issue with me? Go fuck yourself, and do your president proud by having a few dozen illegals live in your house, or do you just talk the talk, fucker...
You have to make shit up and then claim you want me to bleed from my eyes. The Neo-GOP owns the border crisis now, if not always, since they have negotiated in bad faith and scuttled every piece of meaningful legislation on immigration reform since RayGuns signed the amnesty bill in 86.

You have to make shit up and then claim you want me to bleed from my eyes. The Neo-GOP owns the border crisis now, if not always, since they have negotiated in bad faith and scuttled every piece of meaningful legislation on immigration reform since RayGuns signed the amnesty bill in 86.

Make shit up, no fucking way, problem with Joe Biden voters like you, is that you wont pull your head out of your ass and see what your party is going in wrecking this country.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Bidenet.png

Why am I not surprised? The Rabid Right as always been filled with disgusting interlopers pretending to be proud Americans.
leave it to a Marxist/Demofascist mother fucker to always leave out the most important part of the discussion.

How many diseased illegals are still coming in? Title 42 should still be enforced, but morons like you i guess want to get the plague.
I would love to see your eyes start to bleed and your mouth swell up. Then maybe you might understand the danger we have with open borders...dumbass.

leave it to a Marxist/Demofascist mother fucker to always leave out the most important part of the discussion.

"President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration."

What is your side offering?

You want to legalize all the aliens that biden has admitted and give them green cards, work permits and a path to citizenship making then future voters
Who said all?

"President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration."
And why do you think they needed to pause the mass immigration? Because we the people have no fucking idea who is in the country.

The deal wouldn't stop it....the issue isn't the laws, it's the President unwilling to enforce the laws.

The deal wouldn't stop it....the issue isn't the laws, it's the President unwilling to enforce the laws.
We need some changes to the law such as the US to agree to admit anyone seeking asylum under international treaty

That needs to end because its become a giant loophole for illegals to take advantage of

We need some changes to the law such as the US to agree to admit anyone seeking asylum under international treaty

That needs to end because its become a giant loophole for illegals to take advantage of
We had a fix to that, Trump had worked out an historic agreement with Mexico, the "stay in mexico" policy, which allowed us to keep people there, while they were awaiting their hearings of refugee status. Xiden of course undid that.

I don't disagree we can always update laws, but the issue on the border now is only because Xiden refuses to enforce the law. No new law is gonna change that

We had a fix to that, Trump had worked out an historic agreement with Mexico, the "stay in mexico" policy, which allowed us to keep people there, while they were awaiting their hearings of refugee status. Xiden of course undid that.

I don't disagree we can always update laws, but the issue on the border now is only because Xiden refuses to enforce the law. No new law is gonna change that
You are correct

Biden trashed the deal that would have returned asylum seekers to mexico

And that has resulted in millions of unwanted migrants roaming across the US

What is your side offering?

You want to legalize all the aliens that biden has admitted and give them green cards, work permits and a path to citizenship making then future voters
And there I think is the crux of the matter.

Republicans are terrified that immigrants will eventually vote and worse … vote Dem

Which is stupid. It takes more than a decade for them to be eligible to vote and absolutely no guarantee that they would vote Dem

Forum List

Back