Mitt Romney bullying story holds up to scrutiny

This is the thread that should continue for this topic, not the one that suggests the story isn't true. Very clever righties. Post a thread titled ITS NOT TRUE when it really is. Bullies. Archie Bunkers. Not much different than what I hear from the Klan if you ask me.

The gay bulling story really doesn't matter. The people that are going to be pissed about it were never going to vote for Romney. As sad as it is, it probably raised another couple of million from the Christian Right that so desperately need a reason to vote and raise money for a Mormon. The President coming out in favor of Gay Marriage probably raised 50 Million from the Limbaugh crowd for Romney, so this just piles it on.

Sure it matters. In this election - everything matters!

Why does it matter?

The economy is still shitty. The President owns that now. The housing market collapsed during his last election cycle, so no matter what anyone's opinion is he owns it. I guarantee that Jimmy Carville's wife is in a room somewhere screaming at the entire RNC her husband's famous mantra, "Its the economy stupid." Now the President has pissed in the cheerios of every Pat Robertson nutbag by coming out in support of gay marriage. So everytime a televangelist says the word homosexual it is like a ATM machine for Romney. If Romney were to put Ron Paul on the ticket, he could take this thing in a landslide. The gay thing(the President supporting it and Romney hazing gays in high school) will bring the rabid right out in numbers that no one knew existed. Paul would bring the moderates that love him and shore up that middle ground that gives a shit about gay marriage and wants to end a war and start building at home. Romney/Paul would be dangerous. Won't happen, but it would be fun to watch.

:lol:

Sure it matters. In this election - everything matters!

Why does it matter?

The economy is still shitty. The President owns that now. The housing market collapsed during his last election cycle, so no matter what anyone's opinion is he owns it. I guarantee that Jimmy Carville's wife is in a room somewhere screaming at the entire RNC her husband's famous mantra, "Its the economy stupid." Now the President has pissed in the cheerios of every Pat Robertson nutbag by coming out in support of gay marriage. So everytime a televangelist says the word homosexual it is like a ATM machine for Romney. If Romney were to put Ron Paul on the ticket, he could take this thing in a landslide. The gay thing(the President supporting it and Romney hazing gays in high school) will bring the rabid right out in numbers that no one knew existed. Paul would bring the moderates that love him and shore up that middle ground that gives a shit about gay marriage and wants to end a war and start building at home. Romney/Paul would be dangerous. Won't happen, but it would be fun to watch.

Whats so funny?

Why does it matter?

Whats so funny?

Where do I start?

In any case..a Theocrat and a Secessionist Racist..on the same ticket would be laughable.

Fun..too.

Three of the four witnesses that stand by the story are hard leftists and the fourth works on the obama campaign. The fifth witness never heard of it until he heard of it in WaPo.

Not a single person has denied the specific facts of the incident are incorrect.
Denied the Obama Supporters Four are pulling a fast one? <cough>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoMWnSihH8]Best Laugh Ever!! - YouTube[/ame]

I have it on good authority that Mitt Romney is also guilty of the following acts during his youth.
I cannot divulge my sources, so just trust me on this.

He gave a wedgie to somebody in 7th grade.
He once used a #3 pencil when the test said to use a #2 pencil.
At age 10 he rang a doorbell and ran away, he repeated this act at age 11.
He once exceeded the speed limit on an interstate.
At age 15 he looked at a Playboy magazine, this was followed by an inappropriate relationship with himself.
He tasted beer before he was 21.
When he was 13, he farted in church and giggled about it.
He got into a fistfight when he was a teenager.
He rebelled against his parents by not making his bed on more than one occasion.
He stepped on a crack (I don't know that his mothers back was broken, but she hasn't danced since then).
He played with matches.
He flipped somebody off in a moment of anger when he was 16.
He made a phone call and asked if the person had Prince Albert in a can.

Yep,
it's obvious, the man has had a troubled youth full of questionable behavior and actions.

I have it on good authority that Mitt Romney is also guilty of the following acts during his youth.

At age 15 he looked at a Playboy magazine, this was followed by an inappropriate relationship with himself.
He rebelled against his parents by not making his bed on more than one occasion.
He stepped on a crack (I don't know that his mothers back was broken, but she hasn't danced since then).
He played with matches.

Yep,
it's obvious, the man has had a troubled youth full of questionable behavior and actions.

I stand by these made up stories as if they came directly from the WaPost

He played with matches.

Yep,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
After the victim finally came forward with credible allegations of Rape 1st, a class A felony, Bill Clinton escaped prosecution and even serious criticism because the statute of limitations expired and now you lefties want to talk about a forty year old insult that Romney is alleged to have committed in high school? Get some freaking perspective lefties.

Here's a photo of the incident.....

biff-back-to-the-future.jpg

Forum List

Back