Mitt's pop was on "welfare relief" and Ryan was on SSI. They moochers too?

Looking like a fail thread sallow.

Time for a quick diversion.

No fail at all.

You put hypocritical schmucks into postions to make policy.

Like Judge Thomas who got into college through Affirmative Action then disavows it.

Like Michelle Bachmann who railed against "pork" unless it's her OWN family farm that gets it.

Like Ryan..who rails against SSI after recieving it.

You think this "shut the door behind me" sorta thing is going to fly?

:lol:

Correction: Mitt Romney has stated over and over he believes there should be a safety net ONLY AFTER HE THREW 47% OF AMERICA UNDER THE BUS IN FRONT OF HIS MILLIONAIRE BUDDIES. So, basically over and over for 2 days.

I'm sure you have the link to where Romney said EXACTLY what you claim, right?? Your lies and propaganda don't do anything but make liberals look all the more foolish.. NO ONE believes a word that comes out of you liberals and your lying President's mouth any longer.. SEE LIES ON THE 9-11 attack now surfacing..

If you are too poor to own a TV or simply too stupid to watch it, I can't help you. And I don't know who that ugly vampire looking bitch is in your sig, but could you make her please go away?

Awwww.. did I hit a nerve.. LMAO..

Operative word, "WAS" as it was meant to be.. FAIL THREAD.. Mitt Romney has stated over and over he believes there should be a safety net to help people get back on their feet.. NOT A WAY OF LIFE. You liberal bums don't see the difference and you never will.. you're the Entitlement herd.

Correction: Mitt Romney has stated over and over he believes there should be a safety net ONLY AFTER HE THREW 47% OF AMERICA UNDER THE BUS IN FRONT OF HIS MILLIONAIRE BUDDIES. So, basically over and over for 2 days.

The creative reality of some is amazing.

Please explain how stating statistical facts he threw anyone under the buss.

Oh wait you are part of the 47 % that will not ever vote form him,just as I am the part of the half of the equation that would most likly not ever vote for Obama and you are willing to drum up false outrage.

You people make shit up daily,like Romny wants to eliminate SS and medicare.

Did your parents ever teach you about honesty and integrity ??

So......when Romney said this:

There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

he meant it as a compliment, and not throwing them under them bus? Really?

I'm sure you have the link to where Romney said EXACTLY what you claim, right?? Your lies and propaganda don't do anything but make liberals look all the more foolish.. NO ONE believes a word that comes out of you liberals and your lying President's mouth any longer.. SEE LIES ON THE 9-11 attack now surfacing..

If you are too poor to own a TV or simply too stupid to watch it, I can't help you. And I don't know who that ugly vampire looking bitch is in your sig, but could you make her please go away?

Awwww.. did I hit a nerve.. LMAO..

Not you, just that "thing" freaks me out a bit is all.

SS Sallow has struck a failburg. Abandon ship

Naw.

Fail means you don't succeed.

That's not the case here.

Dunno bud there is a big difference from getting help and then doing something with your like and those that wallow in the system. And affirmative action needs to be abolished. Aid should be given based on financial need not skin color

They are trying to pretend this difference does not exist.

Reasonable people know the difference, and overwhelmingly agree with Romney:

64% Think Too Many Americans Dependent on Government Financial Aid

64% Think Too Many Americans Dependent on Government Financial Aid - Rasmussen Reports™

Tweet that new Rassmussen study around. I just sent it to Reince and advised him to retweet.

SS Sallow has struck a failburg. Abandon ship

Naw.

Dunno bud there is a big difference from getting help and then doing something with your like and those that wallow in the system. And affirmative action needs to be abolished. Aid should be given based on financial need not skin color

Not really.

Some people need more help then others.

Not everyone's situation is the same. One size does not fit all.

Naw.

Not really.

Nonsense. It's SUPPOSED to be a SAFETY NET not a way of life

Naw.

Not really.

Then help them with your own damn money and leave my taxes out of it. At least bring it down to the state level, and let the feds worry about what the consitution tells them to worry about.

I guess that Romney and Ryan aren't victims and don't carry the victim mindset.....

Who'd have thought it.

Liberals as usual show they are scumbags.

Romney's "father" has nothing to do with the adult Mitt Romney that hasn't taken a dime.

Paul Ryan's father died when he was young and his mother needed support for her family.

Today Obamination is telling people to get on welfare when they don't need it and he is telling taxpayers to keep paying for it.

There are employers that claim people have turned down work because they are making as much sitting on their ass at home for 1-2 years.....that is what Romney and Ryan are going to change.

Romney pays 13% on his taxes.

I pay 25%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

Forum List

Back