🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MLK III meets with Trump, praises Trump, doesn't say Trump is racist. Dr King is proud of his son!

Liberals are going to self destruct come this weekend when Trump shreds Obama's illegal executive orders!

I'll just say it: It takes courage for a black person to meet with Trump. It really does. How damn sad is that?

my grandaddy was KKK. He'd tell me about ******-lippin'.

If you hit a ****** at a 35 degree angle on the lips, you can cause them to bleed.

“Well, first of all I think that in the heat of emotion a lot of things get said on both sides. And I think that at some point -- I am, as John Lewis and many others, a bridge builder,” King told reporters in the lobby of Trump Tower.

Lewis is a bridge builder?

:laugh:
Oops%20bridge_zpsxaqyeuyw.png~original

Last edited:
liberals heads are gonna explode over this 1!

MLK III: 'Very constructive' Trump meeting
But he declined to say whether he was offended by Trump’s weekend criticism of civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.).

But King disagreed with the "no action" label, saying, “Absolutely I would say John Lewis has demonstrated that he’s action.

Asked if the president-elect had allayed his concerns, King noted that Trump has "said that that he is going to represent Americans.

"He’s said that over and over again. We will continue to evaluate that.

--------------

Are you sure you read your link?

“Well, first of all I think that in the heat of emotion a lot of things get said on both sides. And I think that at some point -- I am, as John Lewis and many others, a bridge builder,” King told reporters in the lobby of Trump Tower.

Lewis is a bridge builder?

:laugh:
Oops%20bridge_zpsxaqyeuyw.png~original

He's not too bright. Doesn't know the difference between burning and building bridges.

President Trump on Herman Cain in 2012:

"Herman is a real piece of work. he came up to my office and immediately i liked him and he liked me. he has a magnetic personality. he's also a great singer. when he left, he told the press: 'Trump's got the most vicious mouth for folks he doesn't like so I don't want him badmouthing me.' I thought it was extremely cute and honest. he can run for any office and just walk right in, whether it's Senate or Governor..."

yea...what a racist!

white liberals are the most racist folks there are, because they put blacks in a box and insist that they think one way, and if they don't, they attack them as illegitimate, all the while denying that their policies destroy blacks!

Forum List

Back