Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

527919_401408369894848_378976894_n.jpg

So yeah...now that you all know it's just as much as the tax increase under George H.W. Bush, and by far NOT the largest tax increase in American History, what new (totally bullshit) excuse will you use for freaking the fuck out about the ACA?

Deputy Twat-er I mean Sheriff Koshergirl said I broke the laws of this land, and of this board when I didn't post this link into the OP.

PolitiFact | Limbaugh, GOP have it wrong: Health care law is not the largest tax increase ever

Also, according to her, apparently the non-partisan, Pulitzer Prize Winning PoltiFact is lies and opinions. You can't make this level of stupidity up, folks.

When you consider how poor the estimates of the future cost of entitlements has been, I have no doubt the expense of this entitlement, and the taxes needed to pay for it, will be at least several times the numbers given here.

Just look at the rise in cost since Obama first lied about it.
Now the cost is what, almost $1 trillion more over the next ten years?

CBO: ObamaCare Price Tag Shifts from $940 Billion to $1.76 Trillion - Yahoo! News

The CBO issue has been discussed to death; but I do love that you granted yourself clairvoyant powers to tell what things will cost. I like making shit up too!!!

In 1967, what did they predict Medicare would cost in 1990? How much did it actually cost?

Yeah, I'm making shit up. LOL!

When you consider how poor the estimates of the future cost of entitlements has been, I have no doubt the expense of this entitlement, and the taxes needed to pay for it, will be at least several times the numbers given here.

Just look at the rise in cost since Obama first lied about it.
Now the cost is what, almost $1 trillion more over the next ten years?

CBO: ObamaCare Price Tag Shifts from $940 Billion to $1.76 Trillion - Yahoo! News

The CBO issue has been discussed to death; but I do love that you granted yourself clairvoyant powers to tell what things will cost. I like making shit up too!!!

In 1967, what did they predict Medicare would cost in 1990? How much did it actually cost?

Oh it cost more than they thought it would? So weird. People are usually perfect.

Wonder if that has meant a benefit reduction...

Oh it cost more than they thought it would? So weird. People are usually perfect.

In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee said the entire Medicare program would cost $12 billion in 1990. The actual cost in 1990 was $98 billion.

That's weird, a government program cost 716% more than they predicted.
I wonder if the same will happen with Obamacare?

In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee said the entire Medicare program would cost $12 billion in 1990. The actual cost in 1990 was $98 billion.

Well, if we rely on those economists who are so fond of the word "unexpectedly" then we're fucked...

I thought it wasn't a tax increase at all ... whoops.

Ha ha ha. You guys are so fucking crazy you can't decide which bullshit narrative to get upset about. Is it that it's all of a sudden a tax increase, or that it's the LARGEST TAX INCREASE EVAR?!

you are pwned................... asshole!!!:gay:

ANd really........the whole issue is moot in the bigger picture. Once the word gets out about the ACA death panels, the older generation wont give a shit about the tax issue. The left has been using scare tactics for time and eternity, and mostly on BS. In future years, death panels are going to be very very real. Kinda ironic how this is going to play out heading to the fall.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Older people have been around..........the know all these cost estimates of government programs are ALWYAS far more expensive than advertised. And they'll figure out that its THEM who are going to pay...........and not in taxes either:D

Florida is a red state again s0ns!!!

Last edited:

Hmm. That's weird. I wonder if the Right Wing will lie about its viability and try to downplay its amazing success in being far overstretched beyond its original vision and seeing no reduction in benefits? Do you think that'll happen?

You know that we on the Left don't really buy the horseshit about Social Security and Medicare you guys pump out, yeah?

Ha ha ha. You guys are so fucking crazy you can't decide which bullshit narrative to get upset about. Is it that it's all of a sudden a tax increase, or that it's the LARGEST TAX INCREASE EVAR?!

you are pwned................... asshole!!!:gay:

ANd really........the whole issue is moot in the bigger picture. Once the word gets out about the ACA death panels, the older generation wont give a shit about the tax issue. The left has been using scare tactics for time and eternity, and mostly on BS. In future years, death panels are going to be very very real. Kinda ironic how this is going to play out heading to the fall.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Older people have been around..........the know all these cost estimates of government programs are ALWYAS far more expensive than advertised. And they'll figure out that its THEM who are going to pay...........and not in taxes either:D

Florida is a red state again s0ns!!!

Fs341.gif

Why don't you numbers include the cost of the 20 million new Medicaid freeloaders Obamatax would dump on the States?

Why don't you numbers include the cost of the 20 million new Medicaid freeloaders Obamatax would dump on the States?

Do it. You won't.

http://www.politifact.com/new-jerse...nyan-claims-barack-obamas-health-care-includ/
PolitiFact Rhode Island | Republican U.S. Senate candidate Barry Hinckley says decision to uphold Obama health plan will add trillions of dollars in debt
PolitiFact Florida | Rick Scott says Medicaid expansion will cost state $1.9 billion

Do it. You won't.

http://www.politifact.com/new-jerse...nyan-claims-barack-obamas-health-care-includ/
PolitiFact Rhode Island | Republican U.S. Senate candidate Barry Hinckley says decision to uphold Obama health plan will add trillions of dollars in debt
PolitiFact Florida | Rick Scott says Medicaid expansion will cost state $1.9 billion

Do what, idiot?

Forum List

Back