Mmm. I love the smell of debunked Conservative bullshit in the morning!

I love when you think you're being smart Frank and post like a giddy school kid only to be shown that you just proved the other sides argument.

I do like your enthusiasm though!

Manufacturing down first time in 3 years

by Christopher S. Rugaber - Jul. 2, 2012 06:22 PM
AP Economics Writer

WASHINGTON -- U.S. manufacturing shrank in June for the first time in nearly three years, adding to signs that economic growth is weakening.

Production and exports declined, and the number of new orders plunged, according to a monthly report released Monday by the Institute for Supply Management.

The slowdown comes as U.S. employers have scaled back hiring, consumers have turned more cautious, Europe faces a recession and manufacturing has slowed in big countries like China.

The trade group of purchasing managers said its index of manufacturing activity fell to 49.7. That's down from 53.5 in May. And it's the lowest reading since July 2009, a month after the Great Recession officially ended. Readings below 50 indicate contraction.

Economists said the manufacturing figures were consistent with growth at an annual rate of 1.5 percent or less. That would be down from the January-March quarter's tepid annual pace of 1.9 percent.

"Our forecast that the U.S. will grow by around 2 percent this year is now looking a bit optimistic," said Paul Dales, an economist at Capital Economics.

Read more: Manufacturing down first time in 3 years

Ooooooops!!!!

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Talk about the smell of stinky shit.................:D

Manufacturing down first time in 3 years

by Christopher S. Rugaber - Jul. 2, 2012 06:22 PM
AP Economics Writer

WASHINGTON -- U.S. manufacturing shrank in June for the first time in nearly three years, adding to signs that economic growth is weakening.

Production and exports declined, and the number of new orders plunged, according to a monthly report released Monday by the Institute for Supply Management.

The slowdown comes as U.S. employers have scaled back hiring, consumers have turned more cautious, Europe faces a recession and manufacturing has slowed in big countries like China.

The trade group of purchasing managers said its index of manufacturing activity fell to 49.7. That's down from 53.5 in May. And it's the lowest reading since July 2009, a month after the Great Recession officially ended. Readings below 50 indicate contraction.

Economists said the manufacturing figures were consistent with growth at an annual rate of 1.5 percent or less. That would be down from the January-March quarter's tepid annual pace of 1.9 percent.

"Our forecast that the U.S. will grow by around 2 percent this year is now looking a bit optimistic," said Paul Dales, an economist at Capital Economics.

Ooooooops!!!!

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Talk about the smell of stinky shit.................:D

It could be alot more than 2% if government would just get out of the way. They refuse.

This administration is horrible for the country

They though passing another Government program to make you a slave to them was more important than jobs or the economy

vote them out in November

I love when you think you're being smart Frank and post like a giddy school kid only to be shown that you just proved the other sides argument.

^ hypocrisy on glaring display.

RDD_d2, thinks himself clever and witty.

He's wrong.

Reagan was a substantial net tax cutter.

But you aren't any brighter than the other Leftists on the thread.

You're a substantial fart cutter.

Aren't you going to even try to deflect the fact that you just got waxed ?

He knows it's useless.

They lie outrageously and when they get busted, they post pics of monkeys, they make funny noises, and they tell fart jokes.

It's all they've got, and it's pathetic.

Wait. So it IS a tax increase?

No. Scalia, Thomas etal say it's not a tax increase.

And as a revenue increase, it's nowhere near the largest in history. When Mitch and the crying baby state that, they are lying through their tobacco-stained, well tanned teeth.

And as a revenue increase, it's nowhere near the largest in history. When Mitch and the crying baby state that, they are lying through their tobacco-stained, well tanned teeth.

But the majority said it could be saved on the basis that it IS a tax.

The dissent didn't prevail.

The majority prevailed.

Ergo, the penalty isn't what Congress said it was and what the President denied it was. Pfft. What do THEY know? The penalty isn't a penalty; the penalty is a TAX (except when it's not a tax).

^ hypocrisy on glaring display.

RDD_d2, thinks himself clever and witty.

He's wrong.

Compared to you idiots, I'm Einstein. That's half the reason I came back to this site, discussing things with you morons is always a self esteem booster and reminds me that there are a lot of dumb asses out there.

I'm sorry, why are you constantly referring to the dissenting opinion? You know the Conservatives were in the minority, right?

I'm sorry, why are you constantly referring to the dissenting opinion? You know the Conservatives were in the minority, right?

Yes. The dissenting opinion denied it was a tax. Mitch and Boner didn't get the message.

obama-tax.jpg

Behind those closed doors obama jokes about obamacare passing.

But the majority said it could be saved on the basis that it IS a tax.

The dissent didn't prevail.

The majority prevailed.

Ergo, the penalty isn't what Congress said it was and what the President denied it was. Pfft. What do THEY know? The penalty isn't a penalty; the penalty is a TAX (except when it's not a tax).

I'm not sure the majority all agreed it was a tax. They all agreed it should be upheld- some based on the commerce clause, others on the tax, no? To be fair, I haven't had time to read the opinions (it is, afterall, the 17th season of the Bachelorette!)

The parenthetical comment was a joke. No, really. It was .

Man, I slept well last night. It's like I was floating on the tears of all the Conservatives in this thread who know how badly they've gotten their asses kicked since the SCOTUS decision. Mmm. Fuck all ya'all. Except koshergirl. That bitch puts the "ass" in nassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssty.

Forum List

Back