MN Alex Smith Insulin Affordability Act allows qualified folks to obtain 1time 30day supply of insulin for $35 to prevent death, Alex died of diabetes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The USA: a country where Alex Smith was thrown off his mums health insurance when he turned 26 & despite working full time he couldn't afford his insulin. He died one month later. AFTER Obamacare was already law!

DnaBf-jVYAAt2cz

Where's that Democrat Congress member that voted to keep the price of insulin up?

That was during the Obama days, so I can't remember. I think she was Jewish. Not that that's any cause for Jew hate, that's just happenstance.

The main point is that they voted to keep the price high for their own personal gain.

Lords of The US they voted themselves when Reagan was president. Bringing the feudal age to the USA.

It WILL take a Convention of the States to fix the corrupt Congress. They're not going to vote against their own bottom line, ever.

• Banned
Where's that Democrat Congress member that voted to keep the price of insulin up?

That was during the Obama days, so I can't remember. I think she was Jewish. Not that that's any cause for Jew hate, that's just happenstance.

The main point is that they voted to keep the price high for their own personal gain.

Lords of The US they voted themselves when Reagan was president.

It WILL take a Convention of the States to fix the corrupt Congress. They're not going to vote against their own bottom line, ever.
The only Jewish Democrat House member i can think of is Debbie Wasserman Schultz

actually it's Republicans who voted against capping the cost of insulin when Biden proposed it

Fp-1zQkWwAAWM9q

The proposed cap on insulin was included in Biden's Inflation Reduction Act, which had BS like record spending on "green energy" and massive tax increases for the middle class. You can see why they wouldn't vote for it.

• Banned
The proposed cap on insulin was included in Biden's Inflation Reduction Act, which had BS like record spending on "green energy" and massive tax increases for the middle class. You can see why they wouldn't vote for it.
oh

Those pesky details.

Forum List

Back