Moderate House Republican Rep Don Bacon says that after watching Jan 6th DC riot hearings he “will not be supporting” Trump in the 2024 primary

You are afraid of his willingness to ask questions the packed committee will never ask.

You are a hater or due process.
afraid? no I'd have to care to be afraid and I really don't care an inch about Jim Jordan. He is a waste of time and space.

I hope this guy's home security system is paid up. He and his family are now on their radar.

Don Bacon didn't say he wouldn't vote for him in the general election. Just not in the primary

FINGGRKX0AU-nZG

You do realize just because some politician makes a comment you don’t need to start a thread about it, right? How many threads do you start on a daily basis?

I'm always honest. Your distorted interpretation of what you think I admitted is a fantasy, thats honest. I'm also fine with cross examination but not the shit that people like Jim Jordan and Gates pull. McCarthy had the ability to add sane Republicans to the committee and he backed out. He did so for this reason right here... so he and people like you could dismiss the whole thing as a one sided show. The Reps had the opportunity to engage and they passed.

Pelosi said no to the Jordan and someone else a surprising decision because normally it is a formality for the minority to have their favored choices on the committee.

McCarthy then backed out because it became obvious that she is staking the committee to a single outlook which you are irrationally in denial.

YOU ARE a Stalinist who wants a prearranged outcome without due process.

afraid? no I'd have to care to be afraid and I really don't care an inch about Jim Jordan. He is a waste of time and space.

YOU and Pelosi share the same fear of him who isn't afraid to ask hard questions and cross examine witnesses which the current committee avoids by design.

Pelosi said no to the Jordan and someone else a surprising decision because normally it is a formality for the minority to have their favored choices on the committee.

McCarthy then backed out because it became obvious that she is staking the committee to a single outlook which you are irrationally in denial.

YOU ARE a Stalinist who wants a prearranged outcome without due process.
Or McCarthy could have picked others to fill those spots. I wouldn't allow Jordan on any committees if I were in charge. The dude is a joke and all he does is rant and distract. I wouldn't allow Maxine Waters or AOC on committees either. I'm done with the wing nuts. They can go play on Cable news and stir up drama, but responsible and reasonable people should earn spots on committees and promote the change of getting stuff done

Or McCarthy could have picked others to fill those spots. I wouldn't allow Jordan on any committees if I were in charge. The dude is a joke and all he does is rant and distract. I wouldn't allow Maxine Waters or AOC on committees either. I'm done with the wing nuts. They can go play on Cable news and stir up drama, but responsible and reasonable people should earn spots on committees and promote the change of getting stuff done
Notice that this Bacon guy is a RINO now.

It's clear: This is not about where you stand on issues or policy; it's where you stand on the orange buffoon. THAT is IT.

YOU and Pelosi share the same fear of him who isn't afraid to ask hard questions and cross examine witnesses which the current committee avoids by design.
It’s not fear, it’s the same reason I wouldn’t let a first grader in there to run around banging pots and pans. There isn’t much different between that and what Jordan does

Your excuses are partisan based and stupid since you once again show your disdain for the cross examination which does NOT exist you idiot!

Pelosi's "republican" choices all have clear bias against Trump and his associates, and they don't cross examine at all which is why it is a dog and pony show with their completely one sided "examination" of the people.

Gawad you are so pathetic who make clear you don't want a fair and balanced hearing.

Notice that this Bacon guy is a RINO now.

It's clear: This is not about where you stand on issues or policy; it's where you stand on the orange buffoon. THAT is IT.

No, it is because he never saw the other side for the defense since cross examination of the witnesses don't exist.

Your excuses are partisan based and stupid since you once again show your disdain for the cross examination which does NOT exist you idiot!

Pelosi's "republican" choices all have clear bias against Trump and his associates, and they don't cross examine at all which is why it is a dog and pony show with their completely one sided "examination" of the people.

Gawad you are so pathetic who make clear you don't want a fair and balanced hearing.
McCarthy had the opportunity to select members and he refused when his wingnuts didn’t make the cut. The fact is there aren’t real excuses that can be made for Trump. So retreating from the committee and just calling the whole thing a stunt and a show is the tactic that the Republicans decided to take. It’s not a mystery

It’s not fear, it’s the same reason I wouldn’t let a first grader in there to run around banging pots and pans. There isn’t much different between that and what Jordan does

Your excuses are stupider and stupider now since WHO is the Chairman of the committee which runs on standard rules.

You are afraid of Jordan because his cross examination questions would have made it very interesting.

Your excuses are stupider and stupider now since WHO is the Chairman of the committee which runs on standard rules.

You are afraid of Jordan because his cross examination questions would have made it very interesting.
Haha. I’ve heard Jordan and they guy has a screw loose. All he does is attack and distract.

McCarthy had the opportunity to select members and he refused when his wingnuts didn’t make the cut. The fact is there aren’t real excuses that can be made for Trump. So retreating from the committee and just calling the whole thing a stunt and a show when the tactic that the Republicans decided to take. It’s not a mystery

His two choices were blocked simply because they were known for their cross examination questions which Pelosi fears it is why this committee is already an embarrassment because they avoid cross examinations of witnesses which is a common feature of a show trial a Stalinist technique you overlook.

Your excuses are hilarious since even with Jordan on the committee democrats have control of the proceedings it is clear YOU are TERRIFIED of Jordans potential impact.

His two choices were blocked simply because they were known for their cross examination questions which Pelosi fears it is why this committee is already an embarrassment because they avoid cross examinations of witnesses which is a common feature of a show trial a Stalinist technique you overlook.

Your excuses are hilarious since even with Jordan on the committee democrats have control of the proceedings it is clear YOU are TERRIFIED of Jordans potential impact.
His two choices were clowns. I wouldn't expect to McCarthy to let OAC and Maxine Waters on to a committee. I wouldn't say his denial of them was because he was scared of their cross examination. Id say that those two are propagandist idiots that would distract from the mission of the committee... Thats exactly what Jordan and Gates are.

Forum List

Back