Modern conservatives sympathizing with The Confederacy... Is this a thing now?

It is clear. Totalitarians LOVE and HONOR Dishonest Abe.

Totalitarians...birds of a feather flock together.
So saving the country is a bad thing....... thank god Lincoln had more sense

Lincoln didn't "save" the country. He destroyed it. He certainly destroyed the South.

I guess you endorse the explanation of that Vietnam general who said "in order to save the village we had to destroy it."

Show me where it said that those that entered the Union could not exit the Union.

On the flip side, show us where it states that those that entered the Union COULD exit the Union.

Right here.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
They tried and failed.

The consequence of the effort is irrelevant. As the entire exercise amounts to nothing else. They died free... and exercising their God-given right to be free.
I find it absurd anyone would use the term free with any confederate. I am sure their slaves were just happy they were dead. The confederates are the antithesis of what being a conservative is.

How are they any different than the Founding Fathers, all of whom owned slaves?

dammit. -S- beat me by a second.

lol
Yeah, you're both a couple of comic geniuses. I'll bet you're a big hit on the short bus tour.

I honestly just thought you needed help understanding the word 'verbatim'.

I'm actually still not convinced that wasn't the case
laugh.gif

who accused the GOP of having a war on women?

Who states that that when the GOP is in favor of voter ID that the GOP are racists?

Who accuses the taxed enough already party of being racists?

who accuses the GOP of keepin' the black man down?

you are a lair
Nobody accuses the GOP of having a war on women. Lot's of people accuse Rush Limbaugh of hating women, becase the fat loser can't keep a wife no matter how much he tries to buy them, and they criticized Mitt Romney for having binders full of women. The rest is all in yur head.

The motivations for the GOP's proposed voter fraud protection laws are based in their desire to prevent minorities from voting.

Not all Tea Partiers are racists, but some are.

Nobody accuses the GOP of keeping the black man down, they accuse Stormfronters, KKK types, and other bigots of trying to do that

I suggest you goggle "GOP war on women".
I did google it, and all the articles coming up refer to Democrats saying the GOP has a war on women.

Not lefties in general, but Democratic officials and politicians.

What do you expect?

The question was "who accuses the GOP of having a war on women." You just answered your own question.

You are a special kind of stupid.
I get it.

You actually think Democrats and lefties, are the same thing as the Democratic leadership, and politicians.

Adorable

You mean the Democrat leaders aren't Democrats?

Priceless.

On the flip side, show us where it states that those that entered the Union COULD exit the Union.

Right here.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
They tried and failed.

The consequence of the effort is irrelevant. As the entire exercise amounts to nothing else. They died free... and exercising their God-given right to be free.
I find it absurd anyone would use the term free with any confederate. I am sure their slaves were just happy they were dead. The confederates are the antithesis of what being a conservative is.

How are they any different than the Founding Fathers, all of whom owned slaves?
Not all, bucko. Stop lying.

Nobody accuses the GOP of having a war on women. Lot's of people accuse Rush Limbaugh of hating women, becase the fat loser can't keep a wife no matter how much he tries to buy them, and they criticized Mitt Romney for having binders full of women. The rest is all in yur head.

The motivations for the GOP's proposed voter fraud protection laws are based in their desire to prevent minorities from voting.

Not all Tea Partiers are racists, but some are.

Nobody accuses the GOP of keeping the black man down, they accuse Stormfronters, KKK types, and other bigots of trying to do that

I suggest you goggle "GOP war on women".
I did google it, and all the articles coming up refer to Democrats saying the GOP has a war on women.

Not lefties in general, but Democratic officials and politicians.

What do you expect?

The question was "who accuses the GOP of having a war on women." You just answered your own question.

You are a special kind of stupid.
I get it.

You actually think Democrats and lefties, are the same thing as the Democratic leadership, and politicians.

Adorable

You mean the Democrat leaders aren't Democrats?

Priceless.
Oh.....I see how it works.......

You're just not so great on remembering the posts that you can't see anymore.....

That's it...isn't it......

They tried and failed.

I find it absurd that you find that absurd.

Slaves, be they black or white, male or female... were recognized as something shy of Livestock. Do you find it offensive that lower forms of mammals were exploited for their means to assist in manual labor?

Or... are you content to apply modern understandings to judgment of those who lived 3 centuries ago, which is unavoidable by those mired in ignorance.

Math is Hard!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, once again, the key to defeating Leftists in debate is as follows:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

It's not his fault you believe the Civil War occurred three hundred years ago.

laugh.gif

Lincoln didn't "save" the country. He destroyed it. He certainly destroyed the South.

I guess you endorse the explanation of that Vietnam general who said "in order to save the village we had to destroy it."
That's why the Country is not the greatest and most powerful in the world it is today--

and the South is a maudlin mass of heapin' junk fluid.

dammit. -S- beat me by a second.

lol
Yeah, you're both a couple of comic geniuses. I'll bet you're a big hit on the short bus tour.

I honestly just thought you needed help understanding the word 'verbatim'.

I'm actually still not convinced that wasn't the case
laugh.gif

I'm totally convinced that you're a lying numskull.

If only you had some sort of evidence..

ev·i·dence
ˈevədəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid. :wink_2:

Slaves, be they black or white, male or female... were recognized as something shy of Livestock. Do you find it offensive that lower forms of mammals were exploited for their means to assist in manual labor?

Or... are you content to apply modern understandings to judgment of those who lived 3 centuries ago, which is unavoidable by those mired in ignorance.

Math is Hard!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

laugh.gif
Where_Are_My_Keys really really really lost his keys, attached to his brain, long ago...

ROFL! What a sleazy weasel. Did you have anything besides cheap personal attacks?

If you were prevented from cheap personal attacks- you wouldn't be able to post here.

Oh, right, because you don't make cheap personal attacks, like accusing people of supporting slavery.
You support the Confederacy.
They agreed to a right own slaves. Absolutely.

You would also say people who support Planned Parenthood support the right to an abortion.

Do you disagree?

It's kind of hard for you to disassociate yourself from the primary cause of a group.
black people agreed that there was a right to own slaves :whip:

hard to dis-associate yourself from that

Math is Hard!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

laugh.gif
Where_Are_My_Keys really really really lost his keys, attached to his brain, long ago...

Believe me, I know.

In another thread (the same thread Bripat endorsed the Confederate cause),
Keys spoke of a "loomin' Civil War" that is going to occur soon, where the south will rise again, and all the "negros" will be sent back to their "native land" (despite them being born here)...

He's quiiiiite the crazy
laugh.gif

"Most history books and documentaries that discuss slavery are full of tragic stories about the bad aspects of slavery, but they rarely mention the good aspects of the institution." - Mike Griffith

Google it. :lol:

You dishonest snipped that quote--here's the whole quote:

"Most history books and documentaries that discuss slavery are full of tragic stories about the bad aspects of slavery, but they rarely mention the good aspects of the institution. Historians typically cite the worst cases of mistreatment and abuse but ignore or minimize the far more numerous cases of humane treatment, mutual respect, and genuine friendship. True, the good aspects of slavery don't outweigh the fact that slavery was wrong, but they should be noted in the interest of fairness and historical truth."

And what were the "good aspects" of slavery? Well, many slaves learned a trade that they were able to use after emancipation. Many slaves formed lasting friendships with the white family on the plantation and stayed close or stayed in touch with them long after emancipation. Many slaves were converted to Christianity. The vast majority of slaves had a better standard of living--in terms of food, clothing, housing, and work hours--than they would have had in Africa during that period. Most slaves were not abused, and many had easier lives than many Northern industrial workers in that era, as many NORTHERN workers rights advocates noted at the time.
I just quoted the New York ratification document. It reserves the right of the people to secede from the Union.

It doesn't.

You're too stupid to comprehend simple English
Of course it doesn't,

That's why the Country is not the greatest and most powerful in the world it is today--

and the South is a maudlin mass of heapin' junk fluid.

The Roman Empire was larger and more powerful than the Roman REpublic.

Does that mean that the Empire was better than the Republic?

DId you really miss that implication, or were you being dishonest?

Yeah, I'm correct about that and you're wrong.

& The Constitution gave him that permission, neo-confed.

It gave him permission to raise the militia, not to invade Virginia, Stalinist bootlicker.

Your screed about New York turned out to be total bullshit, didn't it?
No, it didn't you lying scumbucket.

I just quoted the New York ratification document. It reserves the right of the people to secede from the Union.
New York lost in its attempt to put in a clause about withdrawing if 33 amendments were not allowed to be considered in a later convention. After being shot down, New York still voted to ratify.

I quoted New York's ratification document. It reserves the right to secede.

Here's the NY ratification document:

Avalon Project - Ratification of the Constitution by the State of New York July 26 1788

Show us. Don't tell us.

It gave him permission to raise the militia, not to invade Virginia, Stalinist bootlicker.

Your screed about New York turned out to be total bullshit, didn't it?

New York lost in its attempt to put in a clause about withdrawing if 33 amendments were not allowed to be considered in a later convention. After being shot down, New York still voted to ratify.

Avalon Project - Ratification of the Constitution by the State of New York July 26 1788

Show us. Don't tell us.

Told you I was done with you, watch your own lane.

Math is Hard!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

laugh.gif

Believe me, I know.

In another thread (the same thread Bripat endorsed the Confederate cause),
Keys spoke of a "loomin' Civil War" that is going to occur soon, where the south will rise again, and all the "negros" will be sent back to their "native land" (despite them being born here)...

He's quiiiiite the crazy
laugh.gif

LOL!

The US is heading directly toward inevitable civil war... that's simply a fact of nature.

And I didn't say 'the negros...' (plural). I said > THE < NEGRO... singular. As in the brown-clown, who will soon be doing its impression of Bin Laden, trying to avoid SEAL Team 6 and most likely in his father's land, where effeminate negros blend in.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Told you I was done with you, watch your own lane.

Huh? Dude, if you have nothing to add to the conversation, just say so.

But you don't actually get to dictate to anyone what they post. You know that, right?

Forum List

Back