Modern, Manmade CO2...it's just different

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The AGWCult would have us believe that the 800,000 year data set showing CO2 lagging temperature on both the increase and decrease throughout the ENTIRE timeline is wrong well, just because it fails to validate their ridiculous theory. They reply by telling us that the ice cores are "Local" (for all 800,000 years mind you, not once did the data set reflect global climate. Ridiculous, I know but that's the insane, dishonest, anti-science AGW Doomsday Cult for you). So modern CO2 must be different that that old school CO2 because the AGWCult tell us the CO2 is "the biggest Climate control knob".

Then we have the planet Mars which has a 96% CO2 atmosphere-- but no runaway Greenhouse Effect! What? How??? CO2 is a control knob --- but only modern Earth based CO2. There's no Runaway Greenhouse on Mars because they're stuck with Martian CO2. If they had modern manmade Earth CO2, the temperature of Mars would be who the fuck knows, 10, 100, 1,000,000 degrees hotter. You never get any numbers from the Cult, just switch on the Weather Channel and watch the modern Manmade CO2 in action. They once claimed that the temperatures would be 2 to 7 + degrees hotter because of a .012% increase in Modern Manmade CO2, so extrapolating that to Mars and adding in the Runaway Greenhouse Effect the temperature should be, as I said, who the fuck knows but likely many millions of degrees warmer than present

That's just how the AGWCult rolls

The AGWCult would have us believe that the 800,000 year data set showing CO2 lagging temperature on both the increase and decrease throughout the ENTIRE timeline is wrong well, just because it fails to validate their ridiculous theory. They reply by telling us that the ice cores are "Local" (for all 800,000 years mind you, not once did the data set reflect global climate. Ridiculous, I know but that's the insane, dishonest, anti-science AGW Doomsday Cult for you). So modern CO2 must be different that that old school CO2 because the AGWCult tell us the CO2 is "the biggest Climate control knob".

Then we have the planet Mars which has a 96% CO2 atmosphere-- but no runaway Greenhouse Effect! What? How??? CO2 is a control knob --- but only modern Earth based CO2. There's no Runaway Greenhouse on Mars because they're stuck with Martian CO2. If they had modern manmade Earth CO2, the temperature of Mars would be who the fuck knows, 10, 100, 1,000,000 degrees hotter. You never get any numbers from the Cult, just switch on the Weather Channel and watch the modern Manmade CO2 in action. They once claimed that the temperatures would be 2 to 7 + degrees hotter because of a .012% increase in Modern Manmade CO2, so extrapolating that to Mars and adding in the Runaway Greenhouse Effect the temperature should be, as I said, who the fuck knows but likely many millions of degrees warmer than present

manmade CO2 is magical. They can't tell us how magical, but it is, trust them.

Why Frank's bizarre rant is so stupid:

1. The present doesn't have to act like the past if conditions are wildly different in the present. And they are.

2. The ice core data doesn't say CO2 lags temps. That's old data. The better data says it could go either way, though there's not enough precision to tell exactly.

3. Nobody predicted runaway warming on earth, so why Frank thinks it should happen on Mars, I don't know. Our mere earth logic is not sufficient to explain Frank's thought processes.

This is why I often recommend testosterone supplements as a cure for denialism. Frank lies for his cult because he's too frightened to disobey his cult masters. If we could make deniers a little braver, they might start standing up to their cult and refusing to lie for the glory of the cult.

1. The present doesn't have to act like the past if conditions are wildly different in the present. And they are.

2. The ice core data doesn't say CO2 lags temps. That's old data. The better data says it could go either way, though there's not enough precision to tell exactly.

3. Nobody predicted runaway warming on earth, so why Frank thinks it should happen on Mars, I don't know. Our mere earth logic is not sufficient to explain Frank's thought processes.

This is why I often recommend testosterone supplements as a cure for denialism. Frank lies for his cult because he's too frightened to disobey his cult masters. If we could make deniers a little braver, they might start standing up to their cult and refusing to lie for the glory of the cult.
as stated in past posts, just show us the experiment that shows causation of CO2 causing an increase in temperature. We'd be all good with that.

Fairy dust makes you fly too... Or so they believe..

Ohhh, "Science", let me gaze into the ice, and then count tree circles, how about some tarot cards as well.

Why do you lie incessantly?

Why wouldn't the atmosphere act like it has for millions of years? Is CO2 different today that it was in the past? Your illogical fallacies are pure fantasy!

YOU misrepresent the Ice Core data which clearly shows CO2 lagging by some 800 years.
CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

You lie about no one predicting run away temp on earth is hilarious... You really typed that? You know full well that is a mainstay of the CAGW meme..

upload_2015-3-9_21-34-23.png

Your a lying alarmist hairball.. Not one thing you post is factual..

Last edited:

You're either lying or stupid, there's no third option

You're either lying or stupid, there's no third option
can he/she be both? I say both.

The relativity of global warming.

100 years after Einsteins theory, its still being rigorously tested; 20 years after they flip from global cooling to global warming we're supposed to accept that the "science" is "settled" and they have "consensus"

What a scary anti-science group

He doesn't. It just looks that way to you because you're living from a position of falsehood.

Why wouldn't the atmosphere act like it has for millions of years? Is CO2 different today that it was in the past? Your illogical fallacies are pure fantasy!

He never said it wouldn't. Find a way to warm up the Earth and, by god, you'll see CO2 levels increasing. No one on the mainstream science side of this argument has EVER disputed that fact and I have pointed out that NO ONE disputes that fact DOZENS of times here. Perhaps if you people hadn't taken a position that forced you to act like complete imbeciles to fight for it, we could move this along a little faster.

YOU misrepresent the Ice Core data which clearly shows CO2 lagging by some 800 years.
View attachment 37632

How about a far more thorough and broad-based study by Jeremy Shakun (Department of Geosciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR 97331, USA)? http://geoscience.wisc.edu/geoscience/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Shakun_Carlson_QSR_2010.pdf

You lie about no one predicting run away temp on earth is hilarious... You really typed that? You know full well that is a mainstay of the CAGW meme..

View attachment 37633

And you are apparently too stupid to read the single paragraph of your own post: "Although these terms are rarely used in the peer-reviewed climate literature..." What a fucking moron.

Last edited:

He doesn't. It just looks that way to you because you're living from a position of falsehood.

He never said it wouldn't. Find a way to warm up the Earth and, by god, you'll see CO2 levels increasing. No one on the mainstream science side of this argument has EVER disputed that fact and I have pointed out that NO ONE disputes that fact DOZENS of times here. Perhaps if you people hadn't taken a position that forced you to act like complete imbeciles to fight for it, we could move this along a little faster.

View attachment 37632

How about a far more thorough and broad-based study by Jeremy Shakun? http://geoscience.wisc.edu/geoscience/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Shakun_Carlson_QSR_2010.pdf

View attachment 37633

And you are apparently too stupid to read the single paragraph of your own post: "Although these terms are rarely used in the peer-reviewed climate literature..." What a fucking moron.
correct, as the earth warms CO2 will be added to the atmosphere, we on the skeptic side have always stated that CO2 lags temperature. Seems you've given up that CO2 drives temperatures then. Now we're talkin. And, an increase in CO2 in the atmosphere will mean our plants, trees and agriculture will be enhanced, which would benefit the peoples of the earth.

Why do you all insist on being so stubbornly I G N O R A N T ? ? ?

CO2 will come out of solution from a dozen different places if the temperature of the Earth increases. CO2 absorbs infrared and increasing levels in the atmosphere will cause the Earth's equilibrium temperature to increase. The two functions are independent of each other. It makes a lovely feedback mechanism, though. Thank goodness we didn't have humans pumping out 18 GT/yr back when solar activity had driven up temps and CO2 levels even higher than they are today. That could have been disastrous.

I suspect that you aren't all as stupid as you appear. While you all keep yelling about CO2 lagging temps through all history, I rarely if ever hear anyone conclude FROM THAT POINT that CO2 will not increase the Earth's temperature. That seems to be an undropped shoe.

Anyone want to take the plunge?

Forum List

Back