Modest Mouse Drummer Jeremiah Green Dead At 45 Shortly After Cancer Diagnosis...the jab?

Lol, evidently tou forget Operation warp speed. The vaccine was developed under Trump ans funded by Trump.

The Trump administration developed and rolled out the vaccine. As far as mandating it kinda funny no one showed up at my door telling me I had to take it. What law mandated you had to take it there you ducking retard?
Government employees, people in the military and health care personnel all were mandated to take the vaccine by the Biden regime you dumb-ass.

Every word of that is bullshit. Lots and lots have died from the clot shot. No one died from Ivermectin. It is one the the safest, and effective drugs used world wide.
Trump had nothing to do with Jan. 6. Pelosi set that up. You can watch the video of the cops opening the LOCKED FROM THE INSIDE doors letting people in. It is about to be addressed in the new House shortly. The bitch actually wanted manned machine guns set up to mow the citizens down pnce they were let in. Where many more would have been destined to perish...
Sorry that I created that confusion. I was talking about the Covid Vax stuff they were trying to con everyone into being injected with. BTW, Ivermectin removes skin cancers. There should be more study of Ivermectin and cancer.
As for the Jan 6 thing, I remember President Trump calling on His supporters to go to Washington DC to protest the allegedly rigged election. Why was He not There?
Furthermore, He has done nothing for the people arrested and tortured for being there.

I understand cancer very well, too well, in fact. I also understand spikes. Cancer is exploding after covid shots. As is myocarditis, and blood clots. As a depopulation drug, it is effective...
Yet, you fucking morons have exactly zero evidence of the increased cancer and blood clots. Pathetic!

One of the Obama/Fauci's gains of function is a serum that was designed to bind the cells that seek out and destroy cancer cells in the human body. There is no natural defense now against cancer for those who have been vaccinated. As a depopulation serum, is it succeeding?

Trust the government. Hurry and get your boosters...:stir:

Any evidence cancer rates are higher in people who had the vaccine? No.
Welcome to made up "facts", people

Government employees, people in the military and health care personnel all were mandated to take the vaccine by the Biden regime you dumb-ass.
Yet none of them seem to be suffering the same fate as the rest of your "turbo-cancer", myocarditis, or blood clots. Strange isn't it?

Every word of that is bullshit. Lots and lots have died from the clot shot. No one died from Ivermectin. It is one the the safest, and effective drugs used world wide.

Trump had nothing to do with Jan. 6. Pelosi set that up. You can watch the video of the cops opening the LOCKED FROM THE INSIDE doors letting people in. It is about to be addressed in the new House shortly. The bitch actually wanted manned machine guns set up to mow the citizens down pnce they were let in. Where many more would have been destined to perish...

Just remember kids, if it's inconvenient, just make up something else.

The vaccine was already to go before Obama gave the go ahead to release the virus on us. 17 days before Trump took office. Fauci and scientists from Wuhan had been cooking it up in NC before Trump even decided to run. When the virus was ready to be honed for maximum effect, it was sent to Wuhan to gain it's deadly functions. And there was enough serum available to inject the whole freaking world all from a few specific drug companies. (< Co-incidentally, they were also 2 of the top 5 stock held companies of Congress BTW)
Trump worked with haste to try to combat the pandemic they released on us and gave us alternatives that drs were having success with. Biden banned them from use!
Fauci showed up on your TV to tell you not to leave your house. They made the serum mandatory if you wanted to keep your teaching job, nursing job, go on a ship, serve your country, deliver the mail... Soon you will require a vaccine passport because they have more bioweapons for us and more Bill Gate serums for you...
You fucking morons need to stay away from those conspiracy theory websites.

Site that, please.
He was right by the way not to limit our accessibility to various options that were available and were having positive effects. Fauci did the opposite of what he had told us was the best thing to combat a virus. < Natural immunity.
The clot shot lowers natural immunity. < gain of function.

Out of Fauci's own mouth:
Host Peter Slen asked Fauci: “She’s had the flu for 14 days. Should she get a flu shot?”

Fauci: “Well, no, if she got the flu for 14 days, she’s as protected as anybody can be, because the best vaccination is to get infected yourself.
“If she really has the flu, if she really has the flu, she definitely doesn’t need a flu vaccine. If she really has the flu.”

Slen: “She should not get it again this year?”

Fauci: “She doesn’t need it, because the most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.”
The word is "cite', you dumbass!

No, we were not. And if a dr. gave it to you for covid, he would lose his license. Same thing with monoclonal antibodies. Simply not available to covid victims.
Ivermectin is a drug made for humans that also works in animals, retard. We use it for it's ability to kill parasites, stop viral reproduction, and cure skin outbreaks.
You're an idiot...
That's really odd! My wife and I both got COVID and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion a few days afterward. You are are a lying sack of shit anti-vaxxer. That is all!

Yet, you fucking morons have exactly zero evidence of the increased cancer and blood clots. Pathetic!
Well, Admiral, Please Hurry up and get your Covid Vax shots and be sure to get the killer version rather than the salt water version.

Oh, and BTW, a Theory is a scientifically proven hypothesis. So, comrad Admiral you are admitting that there has been a conspiracy of evil intent by the politicians, fake scientists, and greedy drug companies. Thanks for Your tesitmony: "You fucking morons need to stay away from those conspiracy theory websites."

Last edited:
Yet none of them seem to be suffering the same fate as the rest of your "turbo-cancer", myocarditis, or blood clots. Strange isn't it?
The evidence is rampant. Everyone in the world is hearing it but you. Be sure to get your boosters. Get a bunch of them. Spike proteins are good for you... :stir:

That's really odd! My wife and I both got COVID and received the monoclonal antibodies infusion a few days afterward. You are are a lying sack of shit anti-vaxxer. That is all!
That is not all, you lying John Wayne wanna be. Biden made quick work of getting rid of anything other than the jab. Here is Fla. complaining about that very fact:

Allow me to enlighten you since you can't see beyond your limited knowledge:

However, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's most recent
exit disclaimer icon
Nowcast estimate, over 20% of COVID-19 cases in the Southern U.S. are the Delta variant. Based on this estimate, a significant portion of Floridians would benefit from early treatment options now being withheld by the federal government. These estimates are also subject to change,
exit disclaimer icon
sometimes significantly, as new data becomes available.

Currently, the federal government retains complete, nationwide control for all allocations of monoclonal antibody therapy treatments, preventing states from ordering these life-saving therapeutics directly from distributors.

You are really odd, pretend Admiral. Make sure you get those boosters. Get lots of them...

That is not all, you lying John Wayne wanna be. Biden made quick work of getting rid of anything other than the jab. Here is Fla. complaining about that very fact:

Allow me to enlighten you since you can't see beyond your limited knowledge:

However, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's most recent
exit disclaimer icon
Nowcast estimate, over 20% of COVID-19 cases in the Southern U.S. are the Delta variant. Based on this estimate, a significant portion of Floridians would benefit from early treatment options now being withheld by the federal government. These estimates are also subject to change,
exit disclaimer icon
sometimes significantly, as new data becomes available.

Currently, the federal government retains complete, nationwide control for all allocations of monoclonal antibody therapy treatments, preventing states from ordering these life-saving therapeutics directly from distributors.

You are really odd, pretend Admiral. Make sure you get those boosters. Get lots of them...
Listen up dumbass! Biden did that to Florida because of DeSantis. I was vaccinated in May 2020. IN August 2020, I had COVID. 3 days later I got monoclonal antibodies. I gave COVID to my wife also. 3 days later she got monoclonal antibodies, You may kiss my ass! STFU about the bullshit you find on the Internet.

Listen up dumbass! Biden did that to Florida because of DeSantis. I was vaccinated in May 2020. IN August 2020, I had COVID. 3 days later I got monoclonal antibodies. I gave COVID to my wife also. 3 days later she got monoclonal antibodies, You may kiss my ass! STFU about the bullshit you find on the Internet.
You're such a nasty little man, pretend John Wayne.
That's actually funny, vaccinated in May, covid in Aug. That's because the vaccine lowers your immune system. We had monoclonal antibodies too for a little while until they were no where to be found. You could have traveled all day to the State University hosp. if you wanted some before they ran out, but natural immunity is the best immunity according to Fauci who then flipped for the clot shot. I trust science and haven't had covid or the death shot. Good of you to share with your wife though. You're probably due for a few more boosters by now. Bill Gates says so...

You may kiss my ass!
You're all ass...

You're such a nasty little man, pretend John Wayne.
That's actually funny, vaccinated in May, covid in Aug. That's because the vaccine lowers your immune system. We had monoclonal antibodies too for a little while until they were no where to be found. You could have traveled all day to the State University hosp. if you wanted some before they ran out, but natural immunity is the best immunity according to Fauci who then flipped for the clot shot. I trust science and haven't had covid or the death shot. Good of you to share with your wife though. You're probably due for a few more boosters by now. Bill Gates says so...

You're all ass...
I got COVID because I am already sick. My wife is not. So much for you fucking theory! My daughter had COVID before there ever was a vaccine. I had the Delta variant as the virus had mutated.

I don't do boosters.

I got COVID because I am already sick. My wife is not. So much for you fucking theory! My daughter had COVID before there ever was a vaccine. I had the Delta variant as the virus had mutated.

I don't do boosters.
Geeze, you are a sickly lot. Maybe that's why you're so sour.
Spin the barrel and do the boosters...

Well, Admiral, Please Hurry up and get your Covid Vax shots and be sure to get the killer version rather than the salt water version.

Oh, and BTW, a Theory is a scientifically proven hypothesis. So, comrad Admiral you are admitting that there has been a conspiracy of evil intent by the politicians, fake scientists, and greedy drug companies. Thanks for Your tesitmony: "You fucking morons need to stay away from those conspiracy theory websites."
No, a theory is not "scientifically proven". The Big Bang Theory has not been proven, it's accepted by a lot of scientists, but is still very much open for debate, change, etc when new information comes along.

Forum List

Back