Molotov cocktail thrown at right to life protesters outside Planned Parenthood

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Lefty whacko baby killers getting violent again:

"The Austin Police Department arrested a woman last night after a “Molotov cocktail” was thrown at pro-life activists praying outside of an Austin Planned Parenthood abortion facility."

Molotov Cocktail Thrown at Pro-Life Activists Outside Austin Planned Parenthood

"KXAN spoke to Ruth Allwein, a member of pro-life campaign 40 Days For Life, Monday evening. Allwein said she and other women were praying outside the clinic when a driver threw the object at her.
“I realized she was throwing something out the window and it was on fire,” Allwein said. “So I backed away and turned around to see if I could tell what the car looked like, but I couldn’t.”

Woman outside Planned Parenthood says flaming object was thrown at her KXAN.com

"The Austin Police Department arrested a woman last night after a “Molotov cocktail” was thrown at pro-life activists praying outside of an Austin Planned Parenthood abortion facility."

"KXAN spoke to Ruth Allwein, a member of pro-life campaign 40 Days For Life, Monday evening. Allwein said she and other women were praying outside the clinic when a driver threw the object at her.
“I realized she was throwing something out the window and it was on fire,” Allwein said. “So I backed away and turned around to see if I could tell what the car looked like, but I couldn’t.”

I object to any violence- if it happened as described, then I hope that the attacker is arrested and convicted.

As I am sure you applauded when Eric Rudolph, one of the whacko Conservative women killers was getting violent again by bombing abortion clinics, killing 2 people and injuring 111 more.

The slaughter continues....almost 58,000,000 Americans murdered since Roe v Wade, 1973.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

Number of Abortions in US Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

I object to any violence- if it happened as described, then I hope that the attacker is arrested and convicted.

As I am sure you applauded when Eric Rudolph, one of the whacko Conservative women killers was getting violent again by bombing abortion clinics, killing 2 people and injuring 111 more.

Yeah....he shouldn't have done that and deserves to be in jail......

Forum List

Back