Mom accused of leaving kid in hot car goes to court, leaves kids in car

Send the kids to CPS permanently for adoption.

Jail the mother for a year, and please do sterilize her.

My parents told me last year sometime they were at a store and a mothers door accidentally closed on her and locked with the baby inside. It was a hot day and some guy in the parking had a hammer or something and smashed out a window right away. You can't be too careful with this kind of thing. The mom in the OP's a clown. They should send people to check up on her and the kids regularly.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

To bad she didnt say she was going for a job interview.
Then she could get a go fund me account and end up with a couple hundred grand only to piss it away on herself.....why does this sound so familiar?

There are far too many terrible parents in this world that are growing a new generation of "bad" parents .. Like in that movie 'Idiocracy' - the stupid and irresponsible reproduce faster than the intelligent and over-responsible...

no matter how hard they make it for the mother to afford childcare, the kids are still being neglected... So just slap her with a few more tickets. Surely she'll magically be able to afford daycare eventually...

My Gosh, why do we let just anyone breed? Their should be some sort of degree you should have to earn to become eligible to be a parent. America, you are going crazy. There is no good in the society where parents do not take care of their child.

It is kinda scary, but yes, there are people out there that are THAT dumb. The sad thing is, you can threaten woman with prison or fines, but it won't fix stupid. The best scenario would probably try to get the children taken away from her so she can't harm them.
Amen to all of this. Nothing can undo what has already been done to them kids either.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Mom accused of leaving kid in hot car goes to court leaves kids in car WANE
I beg you not a racial bias here, please.
It is kinda scary, but yes, there are people out there that are THAT dumb. The sad thing is, you can threaten woman with prison or fines, but it won't fix stupid. The best scenario would probably try to get the children taken away from her so she can't harm them.

She should be given probation if she agrees to have herself and her children irreversibly sterilized immediately. Chlorinate the gene pool.

Forum List

Back