Mom Buys Daughter Cocaine For 18th Birthday

To me anyone who helps their kids score drugs should be kicked where it hurts.

God bless you and her kids always!!!

Holly
she was not a kid anymore she was 18 that makes her an adult
In my opinion, age doesn't matter. Since when are drugs a good gift to give anyone no matter what the occasion is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did you ever give a person a bottle of wine?

Alcohol is a drug and in fact is the most abused drug
You are equating a bottle of wine with cocaine? When did wine ever explode your heart valves? Moron.

Alcohol is a toxic poison which will kill you if you drink too much, hence the word "intoxicated".

Every year, numerous people die of alcohol poisoning while binge drinking. Long term use destroys the liver, and the brain.

Please use responsibly.

To me anyone who helps their kids score drugs should be kicked where it hurts.

God bless you and her kids always!!!

Holly
In my opinion, age doesn't matter. Since when are drugs a good gift to give anyone no matter what the occasion is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You are equating a bottle of wine with cocaine? When did wine ever explode your heart valves? Moron.

Alcohol is a toxic poison which will kill you if you drink too much, hence the word "intoxicated".

Every year, numerous people die of alcohol poisoning while binge drinking. Long term use destroys the liver, and the brain.

Please use responsibly.
I use not much at all and drugs zero!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Please use responsibly.
if you drink alcohol you are indeed using a drug

You keep referring to alcohol. It causes massive problems because it is legal. Legalizing other drugs is obviously not the answer. You are refuting your own argument.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Please use responsibly.
if you drink alcohol you are indeed using a drug
Correct!

You keep referring to alcohol. It causes massive problems because it is legal. Legalizing other drugs is obviously not the answer. You are refuting your own argument.

Au contraire. How effective was Prohibition? The answer of course is "Not at all". It simply drove the production and consumption of alcohol underground, spawning Speak Easies, and bribing of police and judges to turn a blind eye to them. Sales of illegal alcohol funded the Mafia for a generation. There were also bloody turf battles, not unlike today's useless War on Drugs.

Tell me something morons. If drugs are so beneficial to your society why do ewe want the taxpayer to fund your rehab?
Rehab is a lot cheaper than prison.
Read the question moron! If cocaine is so beneficial to your society why do you want taxpayers to fund your rehab? Now, try again on comprehension.
Cocaine was used for many things. It was used for hundreds of years in the Inca empire. It was widely used as an anesthetic and in medicinal preparations. It was used as an energy booster and was even in the original formula for Coca-Cola. That is until the nanny staters incorrectly classified it as a narcotic and made it illegal. Always amusing to watch the so called opponents of big government supporting big brother when it comes to the War On (some) Drugs® and making criminals out of people whose only "crime" was getting high.

Tell me something morons. If drugs are so beneficial to your society why do ewe want the taxpayer to fund your rehab?
Read the question moron! If cocaine is so beneficial to your society why do you want taxpayers to fund your rehab? Now, try again on comprehension.
Cocaine was used for many things. It was used for hundreds of years in the Inca empire. It was widely used as an anesthetic and in medicinal preparations. It was used as an energy booster and was even in the original formula for Coca-Cola. That is until the nanny staters incorrectly classified it as a narcotic and made it illegal. Always amusing to watch the so called opponents of big government supporting big brother when it comes to the War On (some) Drugs® and making criminals out of people whose only "crime" was getting high.
So why do you want taxpayers to fund your rehab?

A mother who bought £300 worth of cocaine as a birthday present for her daughter’s 18th has been spared jail.
The 37-year-old – who is also a grandmother – admitted that she was planning to take the cocaine with her college student daughter on a night of wild celebrations in London.

Mother bought 12 packets of cocaine for her daughter’s 18th

The level this once great country has become. And these people walk among us! Disgusting, pathetic excuse of a mother. I just imagine what the kids she dragged up are like!! I shudder at the thought. the 14 year old should be placed in a safe environment well away from his irresponsible mother and sister who both clearly believe that drugs are acceptable!

You're in the UK ?

I don't need rehab, and I fund my own healthcare. I think it should be available on any health plan though. Treating addiction as a health issue would be much cheaper than incarcerating addicts and stigmatizing them as criminals thereby making it nearly impossible for them to get a job.

I don't need rehab, and I fund my own healthcare. I think it should be available on any health plan though. Treating addiction as a health issue would be much cheaper than incarcerating addicts and stigmatizing them as criminals thereby making it nearly impossible for them to get a job.
So you are telling society to legalize an addictive substance that has significant health risk and saying our premiums for insurance must rise to accommodate your drug habit? This is astonishing!

Her daughter most likely has already been working the streets to pay for habit. Mom too.
What to you base that assumption on? Do you believe everyone who enjoys the effects of certain substances, such as marijuana, cocaine, and beverage alcohol is a degenerate, self-destructive addict?

It was mentioned that cocaine was a part of Cocoa cola! Why was the substance removed?

So you are telling society to legalize an addictive substance that has significant health risk and saying our premiums for insurance must rise to accommodate your drug habit? This is astonishing!
You're assuming too much.

The nation of Portugal has experimentally decriminalized all recreational drugs in 2001. So far the effect has been surprisingly positive. Not only has recreational drug use not increased -- it has in fact diminished.

The EU country where drugs are decriminalised – and hardly anyone dies of an overdose

The Netherlands decriminalized marijuana in 1976. The outstanding effect has been substantially reduced use by adolescents. The Netherlands and Switzerland have adopted heroin addict maintenance programs which have significantly reduced problems with that drug. They are treating it as a medical problem, not a law-enforcement issue and the result has been highly productive.

Heroin-assisted treatment in Switzerland: successfully regulating the supply and use of a high-risk injectable drug | Transform: Getting Drugs Under Control

I don't wish to offend you or any other committed enemy of recreational drug use but it is rather clear that you have been indoctrinated (brainwashed) by decades of overwhelming anti-drug propaganda, most of which is flatly false or grossly exaggerated. I urge you to keep one very important thing in mind, which is the fact that no drug, whether recreational or prescribed for medical purposes, affects every user in the same way. Some people can actually die from taking the same drug that is beneficial to most other users.

The biggest problem we have with recreations drugs is the involvement of the criminal justice system, i.e., the goon effect.

Last edited:
Do you have some sort of reading comprehension issue? I don't have any drug habit. I don't take drugs and I don't need rehab. I pay for my own healthcare. You worry about your insurance rates going up, but you don't give a damn about the tremendous societal costs of the useless War On (some) Drugs® and the prison for profit system and how that effects your pocketbook. There are over 2 million people in prison in the US, and About 1 in 5 incarcerated people are in for non-violent drug crimes. That's over 400,000 people. Millions more are on probation or have criminal records because of their "crime" of getting high. It's hard enough to find work let alone with a criminal record. The aggregate cost of incarceration has been estimated to be nearly a trillion dollars when the societal costs are factored in. 20% of that is 200 billion dollars. Legalize it and tax it would be a better solution than what we currently have.

Do you have some sort of reading comprehension issue? I don't have any drug habit. I don't take drugs and I don't need rehab. I pay for my own healthcare. You worry about your insurance rates going up, but you don't give a damn about the tremendous societal costs of the useless War On (some) Drugs® and the prison for profit system and how that effects your pocketbook. There are over 2 million people in prison in the US, and About 1 in 5 incarcerated people are in for non-violent drug crimes. That's over 400,000 people. Millions more are on probation or have criminal records because of their "crime" of getting high. It's hard enough to find work let alone with a criminal record. The aggregate cost of incarceration has been estimated to be nearly a trillion dollars when the societal costs are factored in. 20% of that is 200 billion dollars. Legalize it and tax it would be a better solution than what we currently have.
Let's make a deal! End the war on drugs get densely stupid as much as you want, then when you blow out your heart pay for your own treatments including rehab! And when I say " you" I am speaking of all persons who take life threatening addictive drugs! Got it now?

So the drug cartels hauling cocaine, hash, heroine, and pot into the USA are innocent victims, in prison un necessarily and your hero? Got it.

Let's make a deal! End the war on drugs get densely stupid as much as you want, then when you blow out your heart pay for your own treatments including rehab! And when I say " you" I am speaking of all persons who take life threatening addictive drugs! Got it now?
I'll bet you will be surprised to learn that the most "life-threatening addictive drug" of all is beverage alcohol, which kills and medically injures more Americans every year than all the other recreational drugs combined. If you want to see a parade of drug addicts, many of whom eventually will succumb to liver cirrhosis or some other killer or crippling sickness, just stand outside any liquor store and watch the silent march of the "brown-baggers."

So are you advocating the Second Coming of alcohol Prohibition? Or are you just opposed to all the "other" drugs because you've been conditioned to that mindset?

Forum List

Back