Mom Buys Daughter Cocaine For 18th Birthday

.millions of people have a glass of wine now and then and aren't addicted. Those who take drugs aren't so lucky.
Are you saying everyone who uses a little of any drug now and then becomes addicted?
Addicts use drugs. They use drugs to get high. That's why they are addicts. They are easy to spot. They justify getting high.
You can use a drug to alter your consciousness and never be an addict

Rehab is a lot cheaper than prison.
Read the question moron! If cocaine is so beneficial to your society why do you want taxpayers to fund your rehab? Now, try again on comprehension.
Cocaine was used for many things. It was used for hundreds of years in the Inca empire. It was widely used as an anesthetic and in medicinal preparations. It was used as an energy booster and was even in the original formula for Coca-Cola. That is until the nanny staters incorrectly classified it as a narcotic and made it illegal. Always amusing to watch the so called opponents of big government supporting big brother when it comes to the War On (some) Drugs® and making criminals out of people whose only "crime" was getting high.
So why do you want taxpayers to fund your rehab?
I don't need rehab, and I fund my own healthcare. I think it should be available on any health plan though. Treating addiction as a health issue would be much cheaper than incarcerating addicts and stigmatizing them as criminals thereby making it nearly impossible for them to get a job.
So you are telling society to legalize an addictive substance that has significant health risk and saying our premiums for insurance must rise to accommodate your drug habit? This is astonishing!
It's done with tobacco and alcohol

To me anyone who helps their kids score drugs should be kicked where it hurts.

God bless you and her kids always!!!

Holly
she was not a kid anymore she was 18 that makes her an adult
In my opinion, age doesn't matter. Since when are drugs a good gift to give anyone no matter what the occasion is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did you ever give a person a bottle of wine?

Alcohol is a drug and in fact is the most abused drug
Are you actually comparing cocaine to wine?

You are lost.

My god you people are thick

I made no comparison other than alcohol and coke are both drugs

.millions of people have a glass of wine now and then and aren't addicted. Those who take drugs aren't so lucky.
Are you saying everyone who uses a little of any drug now and then becomes addicted?
Addicts use drugs. They use drugs to get high. That's why they are addicts. They are easy to spot. They justify getting high.
Addicts also use food, religion, sex exercise to get high on also.
Which one impairs cognitive ability?

In my opinion, age doesn't matter. Since when are drugs a good gift to give anyone no matter what the occasion is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
One of the most commonly presented gifts is a bottle (or a case) of some sort of beverage alcohol. And beverage alcohol is by far the most addictive and medically damaging drug of all.

So if it occurs to you that something be done about the ready availability of beverage alcohol, I hasten to remind you that it's already been tried.
Really?

Use coke a couple times and you're an addict
smoke an occasional cigar and you're an addict

but having a glass of wine occasionally doesn't make you an addict?

please explain

They all do

Do you take the drug to alter your consciousness? Then you are an addict.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
One of the most commonly presented gifts is a bottle (or a case) of some sort of beverage alcohol. And beverage alcohol is by far the most addictive and medically damaging drug of all.

So if it occurs to you that something be done about the ready availability of beverage alcohol, I hasten to remind you that it's already been tried.
Really?

please explain
Smoking a cigar a couple of times doesn't make you an addict.

Using coke to get high makes you an addict. If you drank to get blotto you would be an alcoholic.

You need to look up the definition of addict.

But tell me do you use caffeine?
Caffeine alters your consciousness too you know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Really?

please explain
Smoking a cigar a couple of times doesn't make you an addict.

Using coke to get high makes you an addict. If you drank to get blotto you would be an alcoholic.

wrong in every sense.

According to you if I get rip roaring drunk once a year then I am an alcoholic

We have an epidemic of overdose deaths in this country and still can't figure out drug use.

How badly does caffeine impair your cognitive ability? Can you drive a car, perform surgery, fly a plane, baby sit someone's children? Which drug would you want your child care personnel high on?

If you know what addiction is, you do not need to ask that question.

How badly does caffeine impair your cognitive ability? Can you drive a car, perform surgery, fly a plane, baby sit someone's children? Which drug would you want your child care personnel high on?
If you have slammed several energy drinks, you can become impaired from when you die.

To me anyone who helps their kids score drugs should be kicked where it hurts.

God bless you and her kids always!!!

Holly
she was not a kid anymore she was 18 that makes her an adult

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did you ever give a person a bottle of wine?

Alcohol is a drug and in fact is the most abused drug
Are you actually comparing cocaine to wine?

You are lost.

I know he is crazy, alcohol is more like heroin to your mind ..

What I would like to see for this mother is for that cocaine to completely blow out that girl's nose. I saw that happen to someone. Blood everywhere. Running down the back of the girl's throat, choking on it. Then passing out from blood loss to the brain. Kind of comical really. They get scared but never enough to stop using. That's addiction for you.

Forum List

Back